Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did anyone else cut too deep?

Woods

Just wondering if anyone else in here cut deeper than they ment too for the decation ritual. For yall wondering why I couldn't just pick with a neededle? Because for me personally the quick slash of steel was less painful than a trying to use a needle and more permanent. Then again if nothing else ill have a cool scar to remind me!

For anyone thinking of doing it with a knife instead of a needle, just make shure your in a spot to where that blade can go flying out of your hand without hurting yourself or anyone else! Almost slashed my leg open from that! Thank you Father Satan that didn't happen! HAIL SATAN!

It is a good thing nothing more serious happened.

We recommend using a needle, as it is much more controlled and easier to prevent accidents. One little prick to let out a single drop of blood is all that is needed, with a needle that is a lot less dangerous than slashing with a knife.

That said, I also have a scar on my finger from the cut I made with a pocket knife, since I didn't have any needle when dedicating. Rather than slashing, I pressed my finger against the knife edge and cut into it with the knife, making a small incision, it went a little deep and left a scar after healing.

For anyone looking to dedicate, you can do that as well, but be careful to avoid any of the veins in your fingers, and don't cut deep, and really just use a needle for safety.

The dedication ritual is what sets you apart from other people, but it is meant to be safe and controlled.

Blessings by the Gods and by our own workings are directed towards "Dedicated SS", therefore this is a denomination which sets you apart from other people and dabblers.

We recommend anyone to follow the instructions written by HPS Maxine closely, to avoid accidents and have zero risk of harm or danger.

However, of course your blood dedication counts even if you do it in a different way, so long as the steps are completed.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back