Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just did the decation ritual! 😁😁😁

Woods

Ok so I just finished the ritual and didn't pass out! Its feels like my very soul has been lifted and I'm really excited to get closer to Satan! Any good starting places that yall know of? HAIL SATAN!!!😁😁😁

Welcome to the family of Father Satan! You can't go wrong starting with HPHC's 40 day meditation program.
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Some words of advice.
1. Never tell your family you are an SS.
2. Don't do to much spiritually too soon and burn out and get discouraged.
3. Problems and unfortunate things are gonna happen, that's life. So it's important to not let any external circumstances get you so down that you stop advancing spiritually. No matter what's going on in your life, your spiritual routine should be going on too.

hierophant2411 said:
Welcome to the family of Father Satan! You can't go wrong starting with HPHC's 40 day meditation program.

Some words of advice.
3. Problems and unfortunate things are gonna happen, that's life. So it's important to not let any external circumstances get you so down that you stop advancing spiritually. No matter what's going on in your life, your spiritual routine should be going on too.

Thank you for the advice! Dont worry about me telling my Bible thumping family about this! Sucks to live in the Bible belt but if nothing else let it be a testimony to the power and grace of our father who has shown me the light! Aslo I a bit slow so if anyone could explain what ss stands for along with the other terms like that I would greatly appreciate it πŸ˜… HAIL SATAN

Woods said:
hierophant2411 said:

Some words of advice.

Thank you for the advice! Dont worry about me telling my Bible thumping family about this! Sucks to live in the Bible belt but if nothing else let it be a testimony to the power and grace of our father who has shown me the light! Aslo I a bit slow so if anyone could explain what ss stands for along with the other terms like that I would greatly appreciate it πŸ˜… HAIL SATAN
1.SS - Spiritual Satanist
2. Don't do too much spiritually - don't overwork yourself with meditation and working on your soul
3. Burn out - exhausted and losing sensitivity
4.Advancing spiritually - empowering yourself through power meditation
5. Spiritual routine - check the 40 day program pdf by HPHC linked by hierophant, that is a routine

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back