Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we use squares for 12th benefits?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
I recently saw in a post here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=431501&sid=a95a67d2972dc299b37822ed2539edf3#p431501

that we could use squares to gain benefits related to the planet of the square from a certain house using these mantras:

"Empowerment of specific houses - transmutation of one's affairs
"This energy of the Sun has permanently improved all the affairs of my _____ house, in the best way for me."

Empowerment of specific houses - adding solar energy to a specific house (see examples here)
"This energy of the Sun has permanently given me a solar expression within all the affairs of my _______ house, in the best way for me."

Creation of solar qualities with a specific goal (may add across multiple houses)
"This energy of the Sun has permanently created a solar drive and expression to ______, in the best way for me."
Examples include: career, hobby, meditations, Satanic career/warfare, organization membership, communications, finances
Again, look at the "Sun in Houses link" for ideas of how the Sun may manifest"

Would it be wise to do a spiritual square of each planet to gain more psychic ability from the 12th house? A sun square date is coming up and I was thinking of doing one for this. thank you, and thanks again G.Blitzkrieg for the amazing mantras and info :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back