Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

april 5th esbat?

Big Dipper

on april 5th the esbat takes place with the moon being in libra, since libra is ruled by venus, and venus rules the throat chakra could I use the venus square's mantra for 40 to empower my throat chakra?

It says "aop" on the calender, not sure exactly what that means in terms of aura of protection. Would it mean its a good time to program your aura with venursian energy, or just in general? thank you

Big Dipper said:
on april 5th the esbat takes place with the moon being in libra, since libra is ruled by venus, and venus rules the throat chakra could I use the venus square's mantra for 40 to empower my throat chakra?
Yes, you can use this date to start a working to empower your throat chakra. Workings ruled by Venus will be successful at this time. You can use the Venus square mantra for this end, yes.

It says "aop" on the calender, not sure exactly what that means in terms of aura of protection. Would it mean its a good time to program your aura with venursian energy, or just in general? thank you
The reason for this is because the Moon is waxing and is as close as possible to being full. This is ideal for starting an AoP working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back