Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have an irrational fear. plus a question.

Big Dipper

I don't know when it started, but I have this big fear that someone will/could steal an idea of mine and get very successful (rich, famous) and get all the credit, while if I had tried to make a claim that it was mine, or I finish my version of it (which would've been the first) then the world would call me a "copy cat". I'll explain more.

I want to be an author. I have a few book ideas in mind and I've had them for years now. It's my fault I hadn't put the work in to make them a reality. This one book idea I have is something that I think to be brand new and may not have been done before. I think it's a great idea and im nervous to write it without potentially giving it a great execution to match. But here recently, someone published an Idea, not a book, it's actually a youtube series and it kinda took the internet by storm. Their idea was not far off from mine. ( it resembled it a bit actually) As I sit here, im sweating and feel sick, my stomach feels like a rock that they got even that close to my original idea. Which makes me even more worried that I may have had something (idea, or whatever) stolen from me and i was robbed of all the credit in a past life, but i don't know, and have no way of knowing without past life meditation.

Imagine if you came out with "the call of cathulu" but hp.lovecraft stole it from you, published it, and it was so good that the world named that type of horror (which you created) after the one that stole it from you, and you'll never get recognized.

would you think this would be something related to a past life of mine?

Big Dipper said:
I don't know when it started, but I have this big fear that someone will/could steal an idea of mine and get very successful (rich, famous) and get all the credit, while if I had tried to make a claim that it was mine, or I finish my version of it (which would've been the first) then the world would call me a "copy cat". I'll explain more.

I want to be an author. I have a few book ideas in mind and I've had them for years now. It's my fault I hadn't put the work in to make them a reality. This one book idea I have is something that I think to be brand new and may not have been done before. I think it's a great idea and im nervous to write it without potentially giving it a great execution to match. But here recently, someone published an Idea, not a book, it's actually a youtube series and it kinda took the internet by storm. Their idea was not far off from mine. ( it resembled it a bit actually) As I sit here, im sweating and feel sick, my stomach feels like a rock that they got even that close to my original idea. Which makes me even more worried that I may have had something (idea, or whatever) stolen from me and i was robbed of all the credit in a past life, but i don't know, and have no way of knowing without past life meditation.

Imagine if you came out with "the call of cathulu" but hp.lovecraft stole it from you, published it, and it was so good that the world named that type of horror (which you created) after the one that stole it from you, and you'll never get recognized.

would you think this would be something related to a past life of mine?

If it´s about a book write it down, if you don´t want to show it to puplishers, you could open a youtube channel and read on there the first chapter off the book. Depending on your success, you might find a puplisher or you could do a Crowdfunding with your new found fans.

I think something like this probably did happen to you before to make you think about this so much.

But that does not mean that it will happen again.

It is not uncommon for intellectual ideas of the same sort to pop out in different parts of the world timed closely to each other. But to fear this is not something that helps you. Work on your ideas, otherwise, you'll be licking your pawns while others get the bounty.

An idea is worth nothing if you don't act on it. Anybody may have the same idea as you, but it takes will to actually go forward and materialize it, which not many people have.

Aquarius said:
An idea is worth nothing if you don't act on it. Anybody may have the same idea as you, but it takes will to actually go forward and materialize it, which not many people have.

In case of art like music, picture or books. Just do it, you get instant copy right etc, you just have to realease it somehow that proves you were the first to do it.

In case off a idear like a invention, like you want to develop flying cars, better search for a company to give you a contract so you and the company can develp the idear together. It is like arguing for a price on a market. You have to give as less infos about your idear as possibel until the company does agree to develop it with you. But not to much so they could do it without you. Otherwise going alone will consume much money/time (patent) and you do not know even if it gets approved if you find a partner who wants do produce it.

If you have unlimeted time and money you could also produce your idear your self. Or do a crowdfounding.

Big Dipper said:

This can be past life karma pertaining to something with your Mercury (Thoughts) or Saturn (Career) or associated houses. Sure, it may be strange, but we all have to deal with various random negative karma.

Wealth workings will push against this in some way, or at least mitigate it, therefore don't get too nervous or anything, just keep advancing. There are always solutions to these things.

As Aquarius said, try to materialize your ideas before it is too late. Raido and Jera would be a good combination for giving you the drive to materialize this, perhaps with Kenaz if you are missing certain skills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back