Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So i’m new

0xxkalilxx0

Ok, so I’ve been studying and reading and I’m having trouble with well astral projection I read the full thing on the site bc i’m trying to do the alliance ritual bc I have christian parents who believe in the false god so what do I do.

0xxkalilxx0 said:
I have christian parents who believe in the false god so what do I do.
What can you do? -wait

When you are underage it is not good idea to argue with your parents about religion, but you can practice satanism secretly. You can read our site from your phone and say mantras in silence. You don't need to talk with parents about it.

For your consolation. I don't know how old you are, but I expect that you are underage teenager. This time when you become grown up is coming faster than you expect. I am now 19, almost 20. I had hard period 16-18 years old because I was already satanist but my mother is very controlling person and she forced be even take the vax. I am still living with parents, because I am learning not working, but it is much easier. I can move away if I want and I really don't care what my mother think.

Your parents problem is solving itself during time.

Deep Darkness said:
0xxkalilxx0 said:
I have christian parents who believe in the false god so what do I do.
What can you do? -wait

When you are underage it is not good idea to argue with your parents about religion, but you can practice satanism secretly. You can read our site from your phone and say mantras in silence. You don't need to talk with parents about it.

For your consolation. I don't know how old you are, but I expect that you are underage teenager. This time when you become grown up is coming faster than you expect. I am now 19, almost 20. I had hard period 16-18 years old because I was already satanist but my mother is very controlling person and she forced be even take the vax. I am still living with parents, because I am learning not working, but it is much easier. I can move away if I want and I really don't care what my mother think.

Your parents problem is solving itself during time.
This is really good advice you gave there. I think every one of us who has been satanists since a young age or our teenage years while having christian parents have been through similar things regarding this.

0xxkalilxx0 said:
Ok, so I’ve been studying and reading and I’m having trouble with well astral projection I read the full thing on the site bc i’m trying to do the alliance ritual bc I have christian parents who believe in the false god so what do I do.

If you want to do the dedication ritual and you fear that your parents are gonna be mad at you if they find out, you can either wait, OR you can do it secretly. There are lots of ways you can hide this part of you.

We yet live in a world in which we must hide our religion because people are still programed to see it as bad. This shouldn't stop us if this is what we truly want tho.

If there's no way you can do it so they don't find out, do it in the astral. Visualise yourself doing it and talk to Satan about the situation, telling Him that you ask for His protection (so you can start doing the meditations) and do it physically later - when you have the possibility.

Satan is extremely understanding of these kinds of situations. Just do it with your whole heart and He will accept you. If you can do it physically from the start, it's even better.

Yo I feel incredibly lucky, i told my mom about it, she just called me crazy and told me to focus on my studies and career :lol:
my dad didn't care when i told him either, probably thought i was mumbing bullshit and continued to to his office work on his laptop.

Wake up a little early than them to do mantras and rtrs. It will be easy to do aura cleansing and AOP because you can pass those as just normal meditation. Yoga can be done in secret in your room.

It's very easy to advance in secret. It's not ideal, but you can get through it.

0xxkalilxx0 said:

First of all, welcome to the forums.

Second of all, especially when underage, parents can cause problems but it is the best for you to stay out of problems as in not to argue with your parents and, keep your practices a secret.

You will learn astral projection as you will progress further with your meditations and spiritual work.

For starters you should be focusing on eliminating the filth of the false god your parents worship by completely programming your mind that you have renounced the Xian gawd and that you are ready for a new and true spiritual journey with Satan.

You can search the main JoS website for more information on this.

And here's some keywords:
1. Astral projection
2. Astral temple
3. Dedication ritual
4. Void meditation

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back