Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guys please help

I did third eye chanting regularly, right now there is a tingling in middle of forehead and when I try to fall asleep there is this immense pressure near it, that even causes a popping feeling, quite uncomfortable for me I am scared of. What is happening?

I scared of sleeping because of this.

The Phantom Stranger said:
I did third eye chanting regularly, right now there is a tingling in middle of forehead and when I try to fall asleep there is this immense pressure near it, that even causes a popping feeling, quite uncomfortable for me I am scared of. What is happening?

This is normal and is the result of the high amount of energy in the chakra. It will reduce over time. You can hold off on empowering it to the same degree as before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=423371 time=1675984315 user_id=21286]

This is normal and is the result of the high amount of energy in the chakra. It will reduce over time. You can hold off on empowering it to the same degree as before.

Can you tell me what other symptoms to expect and also when I will know if the third eye is open?

Don't worry about it :) it's normal. As Blitzkreig has also said, it's just the big amount of energy you put in that chakra. Over time, you'll have to put more energy in it in order to feel the same like now.

You can take it easy on it for a day if it's too uncomfortable. You should feel pressure and that is an extremely good sign, but if it gets uncomfortable or even painful, you should stop or do less meditation on that chakra for a day because you might block the chakra - meaning you're not gonna feel it at all for a few days (it will unblock itself after a while).

This is like physical training, if you train too much is gonna hurt and you're gonna have sore muscles, but they will recover after a while, and if you take it easier with training on that specific muscle (but still train).

You spend a lot of time putting energy into your 3rd eye chakra.

You end up with a lot of energy in your 3rd eye chakra.

If you think it is too much and you are not comfortable, then stop doing it and it will dissipate.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=423371 time=1675984315 user_id=21286]

It happened again, can you explain physically what's going on? What's the popping sensation exactly

It happened again, can you explain physically what's going on? What's the popping sensation exactly

In physical terms, areas of your brain that have been dormant for most of your life, are beginning to function again, that's likely what you're hearing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back