Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A reason for my departure:

burneraccount1986

I want to start this off by saying that Satan was the first deity that I have worshiped in my life, for I was a deist throughout my life. I have a critique of the 'JoyofSatan' which has led to me leaving it. If you are truly above the Christians and Muslims whom you have condemned, then you will listen to my critique and disprove it rather than censoring it. The faith places a heavy emphasis on sex and sexuality and the members of the forums do so as well. Some people are born asexual and they cannot follow the faith for this reason. I have seen people who do not know any better that have blamed asexuality on low libido, mistaken it for celibacy, or denied the existence of asexuality. You can try to deny it all you want, but asexuality is a very real thing and we are not below you for lacking the sexual urges. To us it is unimportant and we simply do not require it. To treat us as inferiors, is to deny reality and to condemn an entire group of humans. We were simply born without attraction and our lives had no effect on our asexuality. I have personally felt like I had a high libido throughout my life whilst I did not desire sex at all and the concept repulsed me. I have never had any religious faiths and I was strongly opposed to all religions. I felt something special when I first discovered Satanism and I thought that this was a faith for me, but it was not. I encourage the members to learn what asexuality is and how it is completely unrelated to libido before making incorrect statements. I hope that everyone here has a great spiritual journey and that this faith was correct for them. I will always be loyal to almighty Lucifer in my heart no matter what. I believe that Satan's message was corrupted by his followers and I will find out what Satan truly wants from his followers. My point is that I cannot follow my spiritual journey here anymore. Farewell to this website.

I don't see the reason why you would ever think this critique of yours would not be accepted, but you must be honest with yourself first and foremost in issuing this critique. You aren't honest in that critique and it's borne out of a series of delusional misunderstandings. Let me explain.

Who told you anything such as this was not accepted or whatever, or that you cannot "follow the dictates of your own nature"? Where did you even read that you must or mustn't be "asexual"? Do you think your views should prohibit others from having casual conversation about a whole part of life in the forums?

Did any hot girl from JoS or something mail you and try to have sex with you at all costs, like the cost of her life, because she liked you that much?

Your critique is based on your own repressed emotions or uncomfortable situation about your own situation, not any reality of any obstacle. As what other people do, as is your right to not want to have any sexual activity, other people want and they can converse about it, as it's not prohibited to do so.

Essentially your thinking process is false as you yourself put sexual perception above everything and you are misguiding yourself out of something that only tells you to follow the dictates of your own nature, and to practice self knowledge on all things.

burneraccount1986 said:
My point is that I cannot follow my spiritual journey here anymore. Farewell to this website.

It sounds like you listened to a couple of trolls here and took them seriously. Literally nobody cares about your sex life whether you are asexual or not. No High Priest or important member has ever said anything like that you are mentioning. It's your own business. If that's the only reason you're leaving, then it's a really stupid one, no offense.

Another thing I noticed is that you keep using the words faith and worship, so you should understand that there's no blind faith here. SS is more than a spiritual path of self transformation than a mainstream religion. The only faith you're required to have is in yourself and your own powers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't see the reason why you would ever think this critique of yours would not be accepted, but you must be honest with yourself first and foremost in issuing this critique. You aren't honest in that critique and it's borne out of a series of delusional misunderstandings. Let me explain.

Who told you anything such as this was not accepted or whatever, or that you cannot "follow the dictates of your own nature"? Where did you even read that you must or mustn't be "asexual"? Do you think your views should prohibit others from having casual conversation about a whole part of life in the forums?

Did any hot girl from JoS or something mail you and try to have sex with you at all costs, like the cost of her life, because she liked you that much?

Your critique is based on your own repressed emotions or uncomfortable situation about your own situation, not any reality of any obstacle. As what other people do, as is your right to not want to have any sexual activity, other people want and they can converse about it, as it's not prohibited to do so.

Essentially your thinking process is false as you yourself put sexual perception above everything and you are misguiding yourself out of something that only tells you to follow the dictates of your own nature, and to practice self knowledge on all things.

No, I read the messages by the community about asexuality and they all seemed to deny it or boil it down to nonsensical reasons. I concluded that the Satanists deny the existence of asexuality and that I am not allowed to practice Satanism if I am an asexual. That is why I posted the message there. I also deny being uncomfortable about my situation, I deny feeling repressed, and I am in favor of people having conversations about this part of life. I mistakenly thought that the entire website was in agreement about asexuality's existence. No girls from JoS have ever tried to have sex with me and I never claimed that. I have no choice but to follow my nature, because I get repulsed when I see something sexual. That is like an allergy to it. I agree that my initial critique has been misguided and I apologize for it.

Seker said:
burneraccount1986 said:
My point is that I cannot follow my spiritual journey here anymore. Farewell to this website.

It sounds like you listened to a couple of trolls here and took them seriously. Literally nobody cares about your sex life whether you are asexual or not. No High Priest or important member has ever said anything like that you are mentioning. It's your own business. If that's the only reason you're leaving, then it's a really stupid one, no offense.

Another thing I noticed is that you keep using the words faith and worship, so you should understand that there's no blind faith here. SS is more than a spiritual path of self transformation than a mainstream religion. The only faith you're required to have is in yourself and your own powers.

I apologize for using the incorrect words. I agree that I saw trolls posting nonsense and I mistook their words for the words of the entire JoS community.

burneraccount1986 said:
I want to start this off by saying that Satan was the first deity that I have worshiped in my life, for I was a deist throughout my life. I have a critique of the 'JoyofSatan' which has led to me leaving it. If you are truly above the Christians and Muslims whom you have condemned, then you will listen to my critique and disprove it rather than censoring it. The faith places a heavy emphasis on sex and sexuality and the members of the forums do so as well. Some people are born asexual and they cannot follow the faith for this reason. I have seen people who do not know any better that have blamed asexuality on low libido, mistaken it for celibacy, or denied the existence of asexuality. You can try to deny it all you want, but asexuality is a very real thing and we are not below you for lacking the sexual urges. To us it is unimportant and we simply do not require it. To treat us as inferiors, is to deny reality and to condemn an entire group of humans. We were simply born without attraction and our lives had no effect on our asexuality. I have personally felt like I had a high libido throughout my life whilst I did not desire sex at all and the concept repulsed me. I have never had any religious faiths and I was strongly opposed to all religions. I felt something special when I first discovered Satanism and I thought that this was a faith for me, but it was not. I encourage the members to learn what asexuality is and how it is completely unrelated to libido before making incorrect statements. I hope that everyone here has a great spiritual journey and that this faith was correct for them. I will always be loyal to almighty Lucifer in my heart no matter what. I believe that Satan's message was corrupted by his followers and I will find out what Satan truly wants from his followers. My point is that I cannot follow my spiritual journey here anymore. Farewell to this website.

This is just attention seeking based on some insane complex you were groomed into by internet mobs and lunatics.

FACT: Very few humans are truly asexual (certainly not to the level of self-indulgent TikTok brats who can't even make a decision to order stuff on the phone, let alone make major decisions) and sexuality is a big part of Magnum Opus.

No, sexuality in Magnum Opus context does not have to be with others whatsoever... but predictably your Marxist conditioning and programming kicked in, immediately assuming just because members like me, Jrvan or of course HPS Maxine put a high level of emphasis on sexuality (because, FACTUALLY, sexuality is something that has been distorted and destroyed by the Abrahamic scum to levels that are unimaginable) that you're being 'oppressed' by the evil sex-havers and we have 'privilege', even though none of us ever said you had to do sex with someone else to progress, or that asexuals are inferior, or whatever else. Asexuality has pluses and downsides.

Also you sound remarkably similar to another person who has had regular freakouts about what we say for '20 years', even sharing their birth year... hmmm...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back