Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soul dedication

Patthebunny

Background knowledge would be that for the past 2 or 3 years I've talked to beings and felt their presences they claimed to be agnostic and if I had to label them they'd fit the explanation for jinn perfectly down to being firebased when they would enter my mind and sort through it I'd always feel it center on my forehead also I've dedicated my soul early this morning before sunrise. I was learning more about satanic magik when a pencil fell and some stuff moved around on my floor without me or any other animal in the room so I decided to calm down my energy fully aware that for one reason or another I was protected from harm. Any ideas as to what that being may have been? Whether it be a guardian demon or an angel trying to mess with me?

No it is only negative entities, those who are not of Satan and most likely of the Grey E.T. or Reptilian E.T enemies that give negative prophesy as shown by the HPS Maxine quote below

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

Hope that helps. The Demons are not only our spiritual teachers but our racial superiors and leaders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back