Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel guilt for watching anime

Hi guys I just recently realized how jewish anime is, it was naive of me to think japanese media is free from jew influence and propaganda.

I can't watch entertainment anymore as everything seems jewish which makes me feel guilt for consuming media of the enemy, what do I do?

any suggestions for non jewish entertainment?

Egon has a lot of posts on this subject. use the search function to find.

I like entertainment in reading, but everyone is different, and most things you find will likely have kike elements.
certain games have been mentioned as well.

the most beneficial type of entertainment you could do would be to visualize a world create it and try to use your own mind and imagination to entertain yourself.

and eventually as you advance you can do astral projection or astral viewing. working on your visualization will help with this.

Anime is as Jewish as its creator is, that means not all anime has corrupted Jewish elements in it. Naruto and Dragon Ball definitely aren't Jewish. Relax, you're not expected to ditch entertainment.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys I just recently realized how jewish anime is, it was naive of me to think japanese media is free from jew influence and propaganda.

I can't watch entertainment anymore as everything seems jewish which makes me feel guilt for consuming media of the enemy, what do I do?

Read a book. Read Miyamoto Musashi. Read the novel Musashi. Read Yukio Mishima, Haruki Murakami, Osamu Dazai.

The Phantom Stranger said:

1. Don't feel 'guilt'. GUILT IS OF THE ENEMY.

2. There is nothing wrong with watching entertainment, including anime. We aren't Jack Chick or John Todd. HPS Maxine for example enjoyed horror films. The wrong part is when one becomes a deranged fool like the idiot who was just banned, going on about some video game orc bullshit because he wanted to fuck White women and unable to separate his video game waifus from reality. You just have to keep a skeptical mind when watching things. Most people are completely spiritually blinded and no matter how talented they are, that can filter into what they make. Many artists are also politically naive, especially considering the immense language barrier between Japanese and English. The audience can take these things either way.

For example a lot of anime characters are racially ambiguous. This is partially due to westernization but also largely because Japanese men since the end of WW2 are conditioning themselves to find child-like features attractive, associating them with innocence, purity and exclusivity, as many Japanese women do not have those features. Sometimes this filters into pedophilia, but as this is a beauty standard much of the time it has nothing to do with that. When these anime are exported elsewhere though, the audience may take another meaning from this. A non-White immigrant in the West watching these characters might find blonde women increasingly attractive.

Anime does not have to tie into the enemy directly or be some complex jewish conspiracy in Japan to have certain negative effects and byproducts like that. This is just a consequence of globalization and unhealthy beauty ideals. The same is true of kpop, Hollywood, Genshin Impact (Chinese), telenovelas and whatever else.

3. A lot of anime reflects the immense problems Japanese society is facing and a lot of the 'solutions' for that on behalf of the author or show writers tie right back into the enemy, like pushing egalitarianism by force or some other stupidity.
Other animes are basically designed just to make a low-minded and isolated audience cum over and over, this will always exist, but when these make up a massive portion of the industry the artistic element is definitely on a downward spiral.

As you advance, you may evolve out of old habits and gain new habits. It's part of life. If anime is no longer for you, meditate on what activities may bring you pleasure in your spare time. I can relate to the situation. It's been a while that films, tv shows, anime and sometimes even books lose all meaning for me. It's nothing to challenge within yourself. The challenge is instead for you to find something else you enjoy, something else to look forward to.

A different matter may also be that you were never actually into anime and that spiritual advancement routed this out of you, so that you can discover what you actually enjoy outside of environmental influences. No shame or guilt in this either, and the way forward is the same as above.

Some people prefer exercising, some people prefer debating, some prefer watching things, some playing, acting, gardening, etc. A door closed and now it's time to look for other open doors. Entertainment is supposed to be something that fills your time in a pleasant way and, as such, can be anything you find enjoyable. No need to get discouraged.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back