Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did Satan get so powerful

One thing I gathered from somewhere ont the JoS websites were that men hold more material masculine power(strength, power, fire energies) and women hold more spiritual feminine power(magic, psychic power) which makes sense.

Then howcome the most spiritually powerful God in the Nordic Empire is Satan, a man, wouldn't it make sense for a woman to amass power faster? Or maybe I am overthinking things

Achieving Godhood is about empowering all aspects of your soul, both masculine and feminine.

Inherent gender tendencies or aptitudes do not mean other gender's persons cannot experience it. Astral realm, as an essence of all the things that exist -including masculine and feminine energies-, already encapsulates the masculine fields. Spirituality's itself might be a feminine territory, but do not forget it's mostly about the work you put in and personal talents (like your chart indicating a special talent for occult) rather than a gender thing.

As far as godhead, be them women or men, each person holds feminine or masculine energies within themselves. As you put effort along the path until you accomplish what we call Magnum Opus, along the way you will already develop the surpassing abilities what a female could do with only being a female, as well as inherent talents that is not used and developed like siddhis or psychic abilities. Other way around is also goes the same. The path is not about raw femininity and spirituality, it also includes masculine energies and material life.

I believe Father Satan had to empower his soul for lives until eventually he became the First One, the Teacher To All and The All-Father. Even if he had started with only masculine energies (i.e. impossible scenario, due to as species we hold both type of energies, even if it's very marginal in some persons) he simply had to balance himself. Women too, have to balance themselves, if it makes sense.

Bright Truth said:
Inherent gender tendencies or aptitudes do not mean other gender's persons cannot experience it. Astral realm, as an essence of all the things that exist -including masculine and feminine energies-, already encapsulates the masculine fields. Spirituality's itself might be a feminine territory, but do not forget it's mostly about the work you put in and personal talents (like your chart indicating a special talent for occult) rather than a gender thing.

As far as godhead, be them women or men, each person holds feminine or masculine energies within themselves. As you put effort along the path until you accomplish what we call Magnum Opus, along the way you will already develop the surpassing abilities what a female could do with only being a female, as well as inherent talents that is not used and developed like siddhis or psychic abilities. Other way around is also goes the same. The path is not about raw femininity and spirituality, it also includes masculine energies and material life.

I believe Father Satan had to empower his soul for lives until eventually he became the First One, the Teacher To All and The All-Father. Even if he had started with only masculine energies (i.e. impossible scenario, due to as species we hold both type of energies, even if it's very marginal in some persons) he simply had to balance himself. Women too, have to balance themselves, if it makes sense.

Satan is the First One?

Sgt. Darkness said:
He didn’t get so powerful; he was always the most gifted and beautiful archangel.
He evolved, just like everyone else. No one just pops up being as they are. Look in the nature. There are constant cycles and evolution of species and individuals.

Henu the Great said:
Sgt. Darkness said:
He didn’t get so powerful; he was always the most gifted and beautiful archangel.
He evolved, just like everyone else. No one just pops up being as they are. Look in the nature. There are constant cycles and evolution of species and individuals.
Lucifer is Prometheus and this a Titan, not one of the first but of an early class of powerful and primordial cosmic beings.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Sgt. Darkness said:

Someone delete this Jew's answer and ban this account

Why are you niggers such wusses who can’t take other opinions?

Sgt. Darkness said:
The Phantom Stranger said:
Sgt. Darkness said:

Someone delete this Jew's answer and ban this account

Why are you n****** such wusses who can’t take other opinions?

Unfortunately, we get trolled a lot, so people start to have zero patience. Furthermore, the archangel or angel term is associated with Jewish magic, which is what made Phantom Stranger believe you to be hostile to JoS.

Just bear in mind that our opinions of the Gods are a core tenet of our belief, therefore there is going to be some degree of stubbornness here.

Many people have had direct interactions with Satan or other Gods and so they know that they are not just spirits or angels. For someone or something to be able to evolve itself, it must possess the necessary consciousness to do so. The Gods are humanoid for this reason and not just a spirit.

Beyond what I said above, we also know that the soul requires a body to survive and vice versa. This is another fact that points in favor of the Gods being humanoid, as they could not advance to such a level without having a body.

Furthermore, the reason why Jews attack and hate us is because the Gods created us in their image. This is always why the Gods are invested in us as their children. We are to evolve into Godhood, under their guidance, and this poses a massive threat to Jews or other opponents of Satan.

As I said before, you should talk to the Gods directly and ask them about these important concepts. They will help you understand the truth surrounding these matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back