Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homosexual and bisexual NatSoc and Satanist

Sgt. Darkness

Can we get a thread where homosexuals (lesbians or gays) and bisexuals can talk about their sexuality, spiritual Satanism, and things in general. Perhaps clear up any negative thoughts people here might have about us and how we too are men and women of the volk who are loyal to Father Satan?

I don't think this is something that is so important to talk about. This is a Satanist group, not a gay club. If you have people just saying to each other, "Look at me I'm gay" this does not accomplish anything useful for the world or for anybody.

Gay people are accepted by the gods, and this is not any problem. This is not a bad thing, and it simply is not important. The gods do not care who is gay and who is straight. And we have multiple very highly advanced brothers here who are gay, and this has not been any problem for them.

You can also use the Search feature to find the many existing topics where this has already been discussed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back