Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

doing the dedication ritual tonight!!!

hi, so i'm posting this here cause i'm so excited! It will also work as a motivation (for me) as I'm posting this there's no quitting now. i must do this tonight. the weather's really cold in my country and i wanted to do the dedication ritual during daytime. but the problem is i'm currently living with my mud-slim family in a mud-slim country and if i do the ritual during day i'll get caught. so i'll have to do it tonight.

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

thesacredruler said:
hi, so i'm posting this here cause i'm so excited! It will also work as a motivation (for me) as I'm posting this there's no quitting now. i must do this tonight. the weather's really cold in my country and i wanted to do the dedication ritual during daytime. but the problem is i'm currently living with my mud-slim family in a mud-slim country and if i do the ritual during day i'll get caught. so i'll have to do it tonight.

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

You can do the dedication ritual just mentaly, later when you live alone and it is fully save for you, then you can do it physically.

Mentally without a candle/blood is ok in a case like yours, where you could get in trouble, the gods understand this. As your safety is the most important thing.

thesacredruler said:

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

Welcome and I hope you succeed in the ritual. Have a great day.

Pumpkin671 said:
Sounds great, have fun.

Omg thank you yeahh it was a new experience and I've learned a lot about taking preparations before doing anything. I messed up a bit but I did my best. I know Most beloved Satan and other Demons understand what's in my heart ❤️.

Fuchs said:
thesacredruler said:

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

You can do the dedication ritual just mentaly, later when you live alone and it is fully save for you, then you can do it physically.

Mentally without a candle/blood is ok in a case like yours, where you could get in trouble, the gods understand this. As your safety is the most important thing.

Hey thanks for your words I love you. I did the dedication ritual. I messed up a bit but I believe Satan and other Demons understand that in my heart I fully dedicated. I learned a lot from the ritual.

BrotherAlameen said:
thesacredruler said:

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

Welcome and I hope you succeed in the ritual. Have a great day.

Omg thank you brother for your well wishes. I messed up a bit but I could do it. Thank you 💗. I wish you success in your journey towards the godhead. Love you 😙

thesacredruler said:
Fuchs said:
thesacredruler said:

Thank you,,
Peace
Love

Hey thanks for your words I love you. I did the dedication ritual. I messed up a bit but I believe Satan and other Demons understand that in my heart I fully dedicated. I learned a lot from the ritual.

You´re welcome. You´re intent and your blood (if possibel/atleast 1 drop) is what matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back