Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi what is difference between mannaz and dagaz

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hey I saw Mannaz and Dagaz have almost same symbol, is Mannaz like more powerful version of Dagaz because its bigger

No, they are distinct in their own ways. Mannaz pertains to the divine structure of humankind, including its brain functions, but also ability to advance to Godhood. Mannaz helps us tap into the collective memory of humanity for learning, as well.

Dagaz speaks more about the actual function of the divine structures within us, which starts with the creation of light caused by the interaction of yin and yang. This is seen as sparks of genius in the brain, but also the basic principle of Aries (electric masculine energy) connecting with Libra (magnetic feminine energy) and creating an orgasmic flash.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412517 time=1673285346 user_id=21286]
Hey I saw Mannaz and Dagaz have almost same symbol, is Mannaz like more powerful version of Dagaz because its bigger

No, they are distinct in their own ways. Mannaz pertains to the divine structure of humankind, including its brain functions, but also ability to advance to Godhood. Mannaz helps us tap into the collective memory of humanity for learning, as well.

Dagaz speaks more about the actual function of the divine structures within us, which starts with the creation of light caused by the interaction of yin and yang. This is seen as sparks of genius in the brain, but also the basic principle of Aries (electric masculine energy) connecting with Libra (magnetic feminine energy) and creating an orgasmic flash.

so which rune helps in problem solving?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

does ansuz help with intellect also?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Also what is difference between Uruz and Thurisaz for strength

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back