Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are the runes of Satan

GoldenxChild1 said:
His page is coming soon, I'd like to say one is Ansuz.

I believe his runes based on his energy and what he represents, are Ansuz, Wunjo, and Kenaz.

Satan's soul is enormously large, and aspects of his soul cover almost anything you can imagine. All of the runes would represent some aspect of him.

Kavya Shukra said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I believe his runes based on his energy and what he represents, are Ansuz, Wunjo, and Kenaz.

I could see that, thanks for sharing

GoldenxChild1 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Ansuz, the rune of God, definitely represents Satan, the Rune of Freedom and Expression.

Wunjo because Satan is the Father of all Gentiles. He has many children, and the Gentile races all over the world had the same Gods, despite having different cultures and lifestyles, but were one huge family as far as Satan is concerned. They would share wisdom and knowledge with each other and empower each other and their own race, a sense of friendship, mutuality, and actual love.

Kenaz, the Rune of Light, the Torch. No need to explain this one. Lucifer. The Bringer of Light.

Kavya Shukra said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I would actually replace Kenaz with Dagaz, due to its relationship with Uranus. With Dagaz comes a degree of similarity with Venus, as well, but more in the realm of thoughts.

Mannaz pertains to the communal aspect of Aquarius and could therefore relate to to him in some way.

I am not totally sure about this as I have not sat down and studied this, however just know that the runes of Gods speak about their significance and function as a God. Wunjo could apply, but not in the way that you describe, for this reason.

These details are clues to him:

• His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]
  • His Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer and Capricorn, the Goat. [The Age of Aquarius is the Age for the advancement of humanity].
  • His Planets are Uranus and Venus [the Morning Star].
  • His Directions are both South and East.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410857 time=1672550762 user_id=21286]
Kavya Shukra said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I would actually replace Kenaz with Dagaz, due to its relationship with Uranus. With Dagaz comes a degree of similarity with Venus, as well, but more in the realm of thoughts.

Mannaz pertains to the communal aspect of Aquarius and could therefore relate to to him in some way.

I am not totally sure about this as I have not sat down and studied this, however just know that the runes of Gods speak about their significance and function as a God. Wunjo could apply, but not in the way that you describe, for this reason.

These details are clues to him:

• His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]
  • His Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer and Capricorn, the Goat. [The Age of Aquarius is the Age for the advancement of humanity].
  • His Planets are Uranus and Venus [the Morning Star].
  • His Directions are both South and East.

Speaking of Dagaz, on the Third Eye Information HPM said it is a rune of the moon as well, is this still true? It makes sense based on the way she explained it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back