Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if i vibrate a different number of times for a rune

The number for uruz is 2 but what if i vibrate a number of times which isn't specific to the number 2 like 3 times? what will happen then?

let's say i'm using thurisaz(#3) and i vibrated 6 times, but maybe i miscounted and accidentally vibrated 7 times.
what will happen then? will it still work? will the previous 6 still count? and the 1 remaining won't? how does this work?

Also, while vibrating runes, do I just visualize the rune or do I visualize the manifestation also?

Let's say I want to heal something with uruz, do I just visualize the uruz rune shining with energy or even visualize and feel the damaged part healing also? Like both or just the rune?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Also, while vibrating runes, do I just visualize the rune or do I visualize the manifestation also?

Let's say I want to heal something with uruz, do I just visualize the uruz rune shining with energy or even visualize and feel the damaged part healing also? Like both or just the rune?

The numbers support the goal of your working, but they do not destroy your working. It is only with Squares that you have to be exact here.

Generally, you don't want to start visualizing the manifestation of your goal until after you have raised the energy. This is especially important with the Squares because you want to be programming the correct amount of energy for the Square.

This follows the 3 basic steps of witchcraft.

While chanting, I visualize the rune to focus, then I visualize energy associated with it growing inside me as I chant. Once I have raised my required amount, then I program and direct it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=408675 time=1671791566 user_id=21286]

The numbers support the goal of your working, but they do not destroy your working. It is only with Squares that you have to be exact here.

Generally, you don't want to start visualizing the manifestation of your goal until after you have raised the energy. This is especially important with the Squares because you want to be programming the correct amount of energy for the Square.

While chanting, I visualize the rune to focus, then I visualize energy associated with it growing inside me as I chant. Once I have raised my required amount, then I program and direct it.

Hm. I don't know much about squares.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Could you explain what exactly a rune is? Is it a magnifying glass for concentrating a certain amount of energy or does it literally pull more energy?

Like does it concentrate 100 units of energy into a specific task or does it literally multiply the energy you could get through visualization alone, so you get like 1000 units of energy raised by a rune compared to 100 units of energy raised by visualization alone?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Also in this link, it says to infuse white gold energy in your manifestations for white magic.

Does this include all types of manifestations? Like even for strength, which would mean red energy, do I still use white gold energy in the end?

Hm. I don't know much about squares.
You can read up on them from joy of satan, and later practice the use of them.

Could you explain what exactly a rune is? Is it a magnifying glass for concentrating a certain amount of energy or does it literally pull more energy?

Like does it concentrate 100 units of energy into a specific task or does it literally multiply the energy you could get through visualization alone, so you get like 1000 units of energy raised by a rune compared to 100 units of energy raised by visualization alone?
Rune as a symbol is a form of Yantra. Runes tie into certain types of energy. This energy can be either invoked or evoked as the mage best sees fit. Using a word of power does give more power than not using a word of power.

Also in this link, it says to infuse white gold energy in your manifestations for white magic.

Does this include all types of manifestations? Like even for strength, which would mean red energy, do I still use white gold energy in the end?
Certain colors work for certain types of goals. White-gold is all-purpose.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

yea but in this link its written that you raise energies first and then you vibrate the rune at the end or atleast that's how the numbering of steps is given

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runes.html

so that's why i was confused as to what a rune does

yea but in this link its written that you raise energies first and then you vibrate the rune at the end or atleast that's how the numbering of steps is given

When you vibrate a rune, or vibrate any mantra, this itself is the raising of energy. In this case, the energy is specific towards what that rune does. For example, the energy of Ansuz pertains to communications, so you wouldn't use it for increasing aggression, as there are better runes for this.

When HPS Maxine refers to raising energy, or when other people refer to this in a general sense, this means raising the energy of the soul itself. Since vibrating mantras means your soul is creating this energy, this can be taxing on the soul when done in large amounts, therefore we would use a mantra like Surya or Satanas and intend it to first charge up our soul before we work on our projects.

Alternatively, yoga or pranayama also raise the energy of the soul before we do other energy work, which can include chanting runes or mantras.

Does that make sense?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414219 time=1673981766 user_id=21286]

When you vibrate a rune, or vibrate any mantra, this itself is the raising of energy. In this case, the energy is specific towards what that rune does. For example, the energy of Ansuz pertains to communications, so you wouldn't use it for increasing aggression, as there are better runes for this.

When HPS Maxine refers to raising energy, or when other people refer to this in a general sense, this means raising the energy of the soul itself. Since vibrating mantras means your soul is creating this energy, this can be taxing on the soul when done in large amounts, therefore we would use a mantra like Surya or Satanas and intend it to first charge up our soul before we work on our projects.

Alternatively, yoga or pranayama also raise the energy of the soul before we do other energy work, which can include chanting runes or mantras.

Does that make sense?

yes, but what are mantras surya or satanas? are they related to the squares? because they don't seem like runes

Surya is derived from the sun. This is a planetary mantra.

Satanas is an energizing mantra derived from Satan's name. This is a divine mantra.

Only Surya is related to the Sun Square, although the Sun Square uses a "full" solar mantra, which includes other vibrations which also impart other energy. This is related to, but ultimately different from just Surya.

All of these are like tools which produce different effects. As you learn and practice with them, you will be able to tell which works best in certain situations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back