Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self inquiry is next level guys!!

I just tried self inquiry meditation, I wasn't focusing or being aware of the breath or mantra or any sensation of the external world, but I was being aware of awareness itself.

And it was potent af guys, you guys should check it out "Self Inquiry meditation"

But it seems to be for people who have atleast some prior experience with meditation. Nonetheless anyone can try it out, but once you get it right, its so potent lol

The Phantom Stranger said:
I just tried self inquiry meditation, I wasn't focusing or being aware of the breath or mantra or any sensation of the external world, but I was being aware of awareness itself.

And it was potent af guys, you guys should check it out "Self Inquiry meditation"

But it seems to be for people who have atleast some prior experience with meditation. Nonetheless anyone can try it out, but once you get it right, its so potent lol

That's actually super interesting, I've never heard of it. Will definitely check it out, how has it gone so far for you?

Envoy said:
The Phantom Stranger said:

That's actually super interesting, I've never heard of it. Will definitely check it out, how has it gone so far for you?

Its quite potent, I feel like every meditation session is very productive and gets me more and more spiritually advanced much faster than before. Enjoying my growth basically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back