Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remembering the Love

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The Gods and very few people who are up there, are moving in contrast with this world.

To be accurate, in contrast to the lies within the real in this world. What many believe to be the world, is not real. It is a creation made from mass spiritual deprivation.

The same world, would be different if human beings were in contact with their spiritual source. Yet now the contact most have is into delusion and deepens into the samsaric rift.

As humans move towards bottomless egotism, the delusional ego of ignorance, the darkness, and the repetition of fault after fault into oblivion, the Gods walk in the opposite direction.

Forgotten has laid the path and it's highest understanding in the sands of what has been borderline forgotten, and with this, humanity has forgotten of it's own origins, which are into higher domains and into a path of higher fulfilment.

No matter what the world does, we have to remember the love of the Gods for humanity, and show love back by application of their teachings, even in the face of the whole world and it's entropic downwards spiral of destruction.

We go against this spiral - at least we have put ourselves on that task. Woe to those who have never considered this and have moved through this life as the cattle, for they are the carriers of the greatest emptiness.

Infinity will find those who seek it and remember the love of the Gods, those who hold on this love, and are heralds of the highest instruction. In you, the Gods will dwell.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Love for the Gods, love for the truth, love for Satan's creation, love for Knowledge and thirst for learning and progress. Love for his children. Love of the absolute. Of the quest for meaning. Love of the common good.
There are many motives of love that push us to act against all odds.

Glory to Satan,
Glory to the Gods,
Glory to their Creation and descendants who remember!

Uplifting post keeping the love of the gods in My mind is the ONLY thing that keeps me going every single day now seeing the hospitals er's filled up to the max with people truly suffering.. it hurts to see those who are without are truly suffering and suffering everyday I feel beyond lucky and thankful to know father satan we are all beyond blessed and privileged to know the things we know... HAIL SATAN!

Extreme Egotism, Arrogance, Self-Annihilations and Depravity seems to be the new "Four Gods" of this world, and those who continue to follow after these "gods" will certainly reap the rewards of their fruit.

Oh well, we warned 'em. Age of Aquarius is only for those who have walked, and worked and continue to walk and work with the Gods and as Gods. Age of Aquarius has no room for phony spirituality.

Gods and goddess a higher understanding of love than us, it's much stronger and deep. And it makes me smile everytime, how doesn't matter the harshness of odds around you, they will always be there to guide you outside this swamp. Of course this is for those who respect them and their teaches.
Hail to our gods and goddesses.

Frank.Woden said:
Nice very poetical , but You should also know that some people needs insights, investigations that can later prove something in the real world and thus become powerful.

I barely doubt that this criticism of mine will be accepted or understood. So for the time being I will return to my cave, waiting for propitious times.

What you write hardly makes sense.

Before opening a debate, it is important to first debate with one's self. Before you ask for any reconfiguration of thought, it's useful to think over if what you say has a point to itself. Alternatively you will be answering your own argument.

The reality of the matter is that the universe is based on a form of entropy. Therefore, your arguments are moot. This is like saying if you remind people death will one day arrive, that you are "tormenting" them. If they are weak, they are tormented.

The reality of the subject is this in itself, pick the wrong spiral in creation, and you will get the price paid for it. If one has falsely assosciated this with Christianity, the problem remains with their own deprogramming. If you still see Christianity into this, you have not seen reality yet and are still debating seeing the undertones of Xianity where they do not exist.

The fall of spirit and becoming a goblin of a fallen state is something formally recognized in every ancient religion and the laws of the universe themselves.

The reality is that if you do not adopt what the Gods say, such as jumping from a high building, one will reap consequences. There is no "ya'll get away with anything" in the Ancient Dharmic consciousness, because it's clear. If you sit there and do not eat, you will die, for example.

You do not open any gates to any unconscious to this, anymore than when you go to a funeral or when one faces death.

The pseudo threats of xianity have nothing to do with the above danger, as this is substantial and real. In fact, if one does not follow the real things professed by the Gods, one will unavoidably enter a state of entropic decay and pay a consequence sooner or later.

The way out is the way upwards. The fact the universe is that way is as is, and Christianity has nothing to do with that point.

Frank.Woden said:

How do you want HP Cobra to understand your hints without linking the messages? You think he reads everything that is said in the forums?!

Go to the end since it seems that you care.

Frank.Woden said:
I barely doubt that this criticism of mine will be accepted or understood. So for the time being I will return to my cave, waiting for propitious times.

That's because it's nothing in it except of maybe a "I come out of the cave to write a long message with nothing clearly expressed in it, just because I am a doubter, and then I will go back to the cave, to just feel like a doubter. I think that's a great philosophy, ps, you suck, because of reasons I haven't even clarified to myself".

Try to clarify, and see if you are making any sense.

I can state it very clear.

Even though I always was attracted by the occult, and was interested in Satanism, I always found corrupted information, like from Church of Satan and the TST which even in my most rapid thoughts I couldn't imagine as the jewish copies or false interpretations of Father Satan and the Gods.

The thing I did, as Satan once appeared in a dream and told me, was just destroying my own mind and body with fake spells that aren't working from the enemies of Father Satan.

I now know what was that dream all about, just the fact that I saw Father Satan, in his real form, not the jewish enemy crap, explained to me a lot, but, also, now I know the fact that by doing enemy stuff when I was interested in the occilt information from anywhere on the Internet, except of the JoS at that time, as enemy programs had a lot of influence over my mind, I was gradually destroying myself, and I can clearly state it was like that... I mean, a lot of suicidal thoughts when doing the enemy workings, or considering drugs and illegality that is promoted by jews as normal.

Now... I am a beginner on the JoS path and I want to repair my mistakes I did from the past.

It takes a lot of time to do it... but by tremendous working on the Path of Truth or Satya, as it is stated on the JoS and the Sanskrit tests I will do my best to repair my body and mind through meditations and the RTRs and... for the new better world without news that is going to arrive... I want everyone to have access to the knowledge that is provided on the JoS.

Everytime I access your website, even at night, I can say that I feel a very warm energy that engulfs my body and spirit, and, somehow, a feeling of sorriness and pure sadness from the fact that I could have easily accessed such important knowledge and resolve a lot... but... things aren't late to be resolved and repaired.

Hail Satan and I encourage all the individuals from the world, except for the jews as they are stinky and total rats, to join the JoS and spread the path of Satya in order to save humanity.

As I have a personal quote of mines:
ignorance caused by others is sure deadly, bit deadlier is the ill-will state of an individual

So, based on this and the experience I currently had in my life as a former delusioned Satanist, and now as a beginner Spiritual Satanist, who dares to disrupt the work of the Gods and Father Satan, when they, for centuries ago, fought for the future if Humanity and help us evolve and become immortal?

Who dares worship the false god of xianity that preaches fake stuff like the Yezidis are his "worshippers" or the fact that Hitler isn't a good guy?

The Germans were very clear by it when they stated that the greatest problem of society, be it contemporary or past, ancient, resides in the vicious programs or xianity.

May the jews fall and may the Gentiles rise to eternal power!

Hail Satan and the Path of Satya,
Welcome Joy of Satan
And... As I will always do from now on... I will remember the love our Gods have for us and the fact that, even if I was an enemy programmed fool, Father Satan had the most amazing calmness of answering my questions, with or without sense.

This spoke such volumes to me. We live in a sea of half-truths and contradictions. The problem for society largely is people argue on lower levels of awareness which only further leads them to myopathy and ignorance. We need to look at the big picture and remember where we sit on the cosmic scale of things. Above all, we need to think about ourselves and our walk in life above everything else.

The JoS presented me with the greatest gift I'd ever experienced. Since the world became so focused on fact-check based thinking (gimme the academic proof goy) and virtue signalling, I've been pushed to solidify more truth to present to others online solely due to their level of stupidity and to my own when compared to great minds.

This comes to a point where that level of effort isn't worth it as almost no one dares to question the world to this degree. Not to mention all the cryptojews on the internet taking down comments and denying the fact that their people came after the Gentiles. I saw a telling video advertising an app where people get paid to report antisemitism. Oy vey it's gotten so bad that we must send back a pittance of the sheckles that we're stealing, oh no...

This whole issue really is just an ego thing and it's become excruciatingly obvious in recent years.

I'll keep listening to my inner-self, maintain my happiness/wellbeing, work on balance and prioritize where I know I'm meant to. Although my convictions were made stronger through studying these forums and JoS links (followed with outside resources for further validation) this doesn't change the amount of conviction I have in my heart and soul, which hasn't changed since my dedication.

Thank you for reinforcing this important lesson and thank you to all members providing support, information and laughs. I've never truly understood slang/meme culture until arriving here and I must say it's got some great power to it and in itself it requires plenty of memorization. TBH I used to think it was for people who couldn't form proper sentences. :lol:

How far we've all come. I look forward to our bright future here.

Hail Satan!

BlueLake666 said:

I love this testimony and I'm overjoyed to hear that not only you've climbed your way out of that abysmal hole but you found yourself here and had this positive spiritual connection as well. Congrats! Your words are relatable to me in that once you experience the truth the knowing is within us and in the core of our being. It's no wonder Satan means "truth" in Sanskrit.

The very sad thing with enemy programs is they compel people with partial truths, stolen and corrupted from Satan. Total divide and conquer (never gets old for them). Worse yet are the scare tactics out there blaspheming Satan, even within the upper echelons of Freemasonry.

Keep up the great progress and welcome to the forums. :)

sublimestatanist said:
BlueLake666 said:

I love this testimony and I'm overjoyed to hear that not only you've climbed your way out of that abysmal hole but you found yourself here and had this positive spiritual connection as well. Congrats! Your words are relatable to me in that once you experience the truth the knowing is within us and in the core of our being. It's no wonder Satan means "truth" in Sanskrit.

The very sad thing with enemy programs is they compel people with partial truths, stolen and corrupted from Satan. Total divide and conquer (never gets old for them). Worse yet are the scare tactics out there blaspheming Satan, even within the upper echelons of Freemasonry.

Keep up the great progress and welcome to the forums. :)

I am glad to see that my testimony is of value to another SS members.

I will keep the good work up and will always learn the path of SS in the future.

In the end, I can say that all of us had hard times in the past with the abysmal vortex of the vicious xian programs, but, we always knew that our soul for Satan it does wish, and not for fake information that pollutes us.

Well guys it seems to me the minimum to give love and respect to these great beings who help and guide us in the right path.
THE MINIMUM.

I see that he did not deign to answer.

sshivafr said:
Frank.Woden said:

How do you want HP Cobra to understand your hints without linking the messages? You think he reads everything that is said in the forums?!

Go to the end since it seems that you care.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frank.Woden said:

That's because it's nothing in it except of maybe a "I come out of the cave to write a long message with nothing clearly expressed in it, just because I am a doubter, and then I will go back to the cave, to just feel like a doubter. I think that's a great philosophy, ps, you suck, because of reasons I haven't even clarified to myself".

Try to clarify, and see if you are making any sense.

So I'll do it. Because his insulting ways and the doubt he pushes here make me angry. He disguises it as knowledge.

Selected excerpts:
From this thread : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79979

Frank.Woden said:
Post Scriptum:

This show how stupid is to do certain "watered down" meditation as expressed postulated in this forum without READING and UNDERSTANDING the Necronomicon text!

FYI, is also written:

"... and by their odor, which comes of burning incenses unlawful to the worship the heaving earth and the ripping sky and the rampant flame and the flooding waters; and they are the raisers of the legions of maskim, the LIERS-IN-WAIT.
And they do not know what it is they do , but they do it at the demands of the Serpent, at whose Name even (NAME of a GOD) gives fright and the dread KUTULU strains at his bonds..."

The Nameless One said:
This is the post where he admits he's not a Satanist, in reply to someone who asked him if he has done the Dedication ritual on JoS:

Frank.Woden said:
I already did in the past a blood dedication to MahaDeva and MahaDevi (The real names of SHIVA and PARVATI , but you can call them as you wish if you know the Troth) where I followed a tantric ritual involving cutting a piece of my finger and letting it bleeding for 3 hours in front of the Gods. Likewise, I cannot explain it further, neither suggest others to do it , because it came spontaneously with DEVOTION, which is the first golden rule of the Path.

Note there's nothing wrong for non-Satanists to be here and participate. But this person is trying to push his delusional ideas as if he knows better than the Gods and the clergy.

Frank.Woden said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just a bunch of fundamentalists idiots.

First of all, Al-Azif (the title of the Necronomicon) was written by Abdul Alhazred , a semitic magician.
So yes, he was living near the Palestine and the mark of the beast was used by arabs and semitics as well as more than 2000 years.

Secondly , a manuscript from John Dee never arrived to us , and never existed. Just he never translated the text.
The one promoted on the JoS website, is well known to be a super-fake edition and also seals are WRONG.

Lovecraft himself declare openly about that :

https://www.hplovecraft.com/creation/necron/letters.aspx

BUT, even if now I don't want to share here between you ,obnoxious little chihuahuas , there is a manuscript called with the same name, which resemble a Greek edition of the text, and with all correct Doors and seals of MARDUK inside.
Has been found in correspondences between some embassies in the Balkans during the '70.

About who asked here frightened and scared.

I Hope they will come back to You sucking more energy from Your chakras , as this is the right punishments for fools that try to open gates with the underworld .

You screamed this time, next time for sure I will not help you. Good luck.

Frank.Woden said:
BOOM. So easy to debunk, so easy to be destroyed. Very bad.

And now how do You feel after believing into a LIE?

Would have better, at that point, informing before and then creating a new one saying Maxime or whoever received it directly by Satan?

Let's put it this way... Wouldn't be better like to say this book is part of an Akashic records, that travel beyond time and space and You received it from Satan indeed than to write a LIE on the JoS website?

Wouldn't be better to be honest with the public and the follower?

And again, he feels compelled to denigrate the community. It is unbearable

Frank.Woden said:
Disclaimer: :D

If you are abusing with drugs, You have an average IQ of 60 and You cannot inform Yourself, please avoid comment below as can be useful for whoever want to search for the true regarding the original text of the Necronomicon .

Dragonheart666 said:
Love is home and family. Love is Satan 🔥❤️

I like a lot what you are saying now :)

Continue on this path as it is important.

Also, maybe off-topic, but may I ask you what happened with the Charlote account?

Did you forgot your password or something like this, or you just wanted a different account name with a different pic and style?

Please answer when you have time :)

Hail Satan and the Gods of O.R.I.O.N.

Hail Hitler :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back