Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I need to be under the sun to breathe in sun energy

Hi guys do I need to be under the sun to breathe in white gold energy from the sun and use it?
I mean I'm slightly concerned about sunburn so you know...

What about night time? Can I breathe in energy from the sun at night time too? Or only daytime?

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys do I need to be under the sun to breathe in white gold energy from the sun and use it?

What about night time? Can I breathe in energy from the sun at night time too? Or only daytime?

It would work great if you could be under the sun. But, no matter how much you want your working to be perfect, health is an important factor you need to take care of.

I suggest you do the planetary square for sun in the specific periods of the sun.

You can only absorb sun energy in the daytime, night time is destinated to the moon.

Hope I helped you

HAIL SATAN

what if i am near to the sun like under a shade, do i need to be directly under the sunlight or just near to it

Don't listen to that guy. He just admitted last week that he is a jew.

If you are good with visualization and invocation, you do not need to see the Sun. You could be inside a building, and it could be day or night. If you are good at visualising and connecting with things you will still be able to connect with the Sun.

But it will be easier if you are seeing or feeling any sunlight.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't listen to that guy. He just admitted last week that he is a jew.

If you are good with visualization and invocation, you do not need to see the Sun. You could be inside a building, and it could be day or night. If you are good at visualising and connecting with things you will still be able to connect with the Sun.

But it will be easier if you are seeing or feeling any sunlight.

Ok bro thanks for warning me and telling me

You can breathe in solar energy any time day or night and you don't need to be outside, although getting sunlight is healthy.

You can imagine yourself as being inside the Sun itself. You can travel to the Sun, go inside and bask in it's radiance. Even if you have difficulty visualizing the energy, just KNOW that you are breathing it in, even if you can't see it or whatever. Simply know it's working and that you're breathing the white gold energy of the sun into you.

Sat Nam

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=401348#p401348

I remain available for advice regarding Solar magic with advice on how to improve it and how to obtain more benefits by being better in the Sun.

Ideally yes. If you cannot get under the direct sunlight at the time, don’t worry. Things are not always ideal and that’s ok. For example, you do working that requires solar energy, and one day it is very cloudy or you cannot get outside or something, what do you do, abandon the working? No. Consistency is more important than being ideal.

Also, don’t ever look at the Sun directly without protection (except when the Sun is extremely low such as sunrise and sunset). Should go without saying, but still, I am putting it here just in case.

You could stare at the sun directly and meditate while in this state while either standing or seating with your eyes wide open. It’s recommended that you do this early in the morning during sunrise for 15 Minutes and during sunset for 15 Minutes (These are times when rays don’t affect or harm you negatively, so they won’t even hurt your eyes at all, considering that I’ve done this too). At most, after doing this, you could even go without eating any food for as long as you do it and survive without eating. What this does is removed black lights from inside the body and uses the power of meditation to substitute eating food for swallowing the sun.

BrotherAlameen said:

You could stare at the sun directly and meditate while in this state while either standing or seating with your eyes wide open. It’s recommended that you do this early in the morning during sunrise for 15 Minutes and during sunset for 15 Minutes (These are times when rays don’t affect or harm you negatively, so they won’t even hurt your eyes at all, considering that I’ve done this too). At most, after doing this, you could even go without eating any food for as long as you do it and survive without eating. What this does is removed black lights from inside the body and uses the power of meditation to substitute eating food for swallowing the sun.

Don't do this. This is basically a New Age overstatement of the benefits of Sunlight on the eyes. Direct gazing has the potential for harm, as well. It is only indirect exposure which is recommended here. One should expose their skin, not sensitive tissue like the eyeballs.

Sunlight alone will not compensate for the energy and yin gain from eating food. New Age people have a tendency to promote starving themselves or other attacks on the body to weaken the lower chakras. That does not mean yang energy (like sunlight) does not help, but this specific exercise of Sun gazing will not raise enough energy.

Instead, practice your yoga and use the spiritual energy of the Sun, like inhaling white gold, chanting Surya, chanting Sowilo, etc. These will all build your body and soul up in healthy ways, rather than risking your eyesight or whatever.

Yes, I have looked into Sun-gazing before I came to JoS, and I am aware of the specific times when the Sun is less harmful, however it is the combination of potential for harm, as well as inefficiency of this method, that I would recommend not doing it.

During the total 30 minutes you have prescribed, someone could do a full routine of Kundalini Yoga (JoS Clergy: Kundalini Yoga PDF) or a large energy working with Solar energy. For more examples of better uses of the Sun, please read: Blitzkreig [JG]: Sun Square Thread

Thanks.

BrotherAlameen said:
The time it can be done relatively safely is around 3 to 4 minutes at sunrise and sunset and the focus should be the edge of the Sun. And even that is pushing it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412871 time=1673414532 user_id=21286]
BrotherAlameen said:

Don't do this. This is basically a New Age overstatement of the benefits of Sunlight on the eyes. Direct gazing has the potential for harm, as well. It is only indirect exposure which is recommended here. One should expose their skin, not sensitive tissue like the eyeballs.

Sunlight alone will not compensate for the energy and yin gain from eating food. New Age people have a tendency to promote starving themselves or other attacks on the body to weaken the lower chakras. That does not mean yang energy (like sunlight) does not help, but this specific exercise of Sun gazing will not raise enough energy.

Instead, practice your yoga and use the spiritual energy of the Sun, like inhaling white gold, chanting Surya, chanting Sowilo, etc. These will all build your body and soul up in healthy ways, rather than risking your eyesight or whatever.

Yes, I have looked into Sun-gazing before I came to JoS, and I am aware of the specific times when the Sun is less harmful, however it is the combination of potential for harm, as well as inefficiency of this method, that I would recommend not doing it.

During the total 30 minutes you have prescribed, someone could do a full routine of Kundalini Yoga (JoS Clergy: Kundalini Yoga PDF) or a large energy working with Solar energy. For more examples of better uses of the Sun, please read: Blitzkreig [JG]: Sun Square Thread

Thanks.

I’ve understood. Thanks sir.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back