Climate

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Europe Gladio

Climate

Postby Europe Gladio » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Before the polar shift happened around 10,000 BC, was the world warmer in a tropical sense? Was everywhere more lush than it is today?(Outlandish question I know) Did dinosaurs and man coexist with one another? Were the famed mythical creatures such as the minotaur, phoenix, trolls, dwarves, nymphs, elves, ect as literal as they were described or are they a metaphor of an entity that existed the more fanciful depictions more symbolic?
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

ss666

Re: Climate

Postby ss666 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Europe Gladio wrote:Before the polar shift happened around 10,000 BC, was the world warmer in a tropical sense? Was everywhere more lush than it is today?(Outlandish question I know) Did dinosaurs and man coexist with one another? Were the famed mythical creatures such as the minotaur, phoenix, trolls, dwarves, nymphs, elves, ect as literal as they were described or are they a metaphor of an entity that existed the more fanciful depictions more symbolic?

Dinosaurs never coexisted with humans. Any article that tries to prove this is straight up payed for the Jewish/Noahide agenda. In Judaism the Earth is 5778 years old, and since they can't disprove the existence of Dinosaurs, they try to justify that Dinosaurs coexisted with humans before the flood. It is Judaism 100%.

NaziMan12

Re: Climate

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 am

The nymphs dwarves and what not are elementals who occupy some plane or something according to Initiation into Hermetics. You have to astral project and go to their realm I think in the spirit world. Also the Gods landed here in the Age of Leo which was in fact 6,000 years ago. The climate was probably the same in my opinion. The nuclear war that happened here probably only happened in India in the South and it shows us how powerful nuclear weapons can be. I doubt anything artificial or man made caused Sri Lanka to sink or sea levels to rise over it.