Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The World Is Getting Better, Not Worse - We are Winning & Staying Positive

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Constantly in the enemy media you will be told again and again that the world is going "bad" and everything is going "to worse".

As they do everything that makes this "worse" and set the stage of preconditions for this "worse" to manifest, then they keep telling you, then they do all the same again and again, becoming the cause and the effect of what they "report" to you.

In general, the reason the enemy does this is because the human brain is conditioned to look for dangers as it's necessary for survival. In simple terms, this generates profit for them, as they profit from negative news.

Christianity also is solely built upon the catastrophic and "end of times" nonsense it too purported, because this type of material activates fear in human beings, which shuts down rationality and thought.

Since, they follow the same methodology of using fear again and again.

Social media must be detoxed from, as it destroys the mind and is the first primary cause of depression and causing confusion on most levels of human thought. Emotional ruin related to social media has also cemented itself into a whole field of psychological study by now.

For this reason, Social Media, News and every other lizard controlled media is designed specifically around giving everyone bad news on all times. Not "good news and bad news", but bad news. If you check your TV, the ratio is always 9 negative and 1 positive news. This is the level of information control.

The enemy also exercises financial control, which is the control of incentives inside a civilization. Through controlling the incentives, they control human behavior, and they are at liberty to include or exclude many humans from doing worthwhile tasks and getting rewarded for this.

Then, the enemy brands people as "useless eaters" and they orchestrate a supposed genocide of them all and so on. That is only used as a mask for their own hatred against people and nothing else.

Lastly, the enemy exercises spiritual control, which is the main place of where we are ruining them for now. This is the highest level of control and has to do with the spiritual sub-strata of what is operating inside the collective spirit of humanity.

All of the above, creates a situation where they control the world and they are enforcing an alien lizardine human hating agenda, that is supposed to lower and vilify humanity as much as possible, turning humans into beasts of burden and disallowing them from reaching their highest potential.

In aspect, to accept this view of the enemy is like having accepted the enemy themselves.

Adopting a depressive, defeatist and foolish mentality is against Spiritual Satanism and I wouldn't say should be outlawed because one is free to think as they want, but I will say that it's unspiritual.

That is because one specifically advances to eventually open up the mind and the perception, and not shrink it to the point of oblivion to where nothing remains or to create biggest lenses into wrong perception.

If one is a Satanist and one is aware, they will easily recognize all of the above as psyops which are carefully generated in order to dissuade existence itself.

Likewise, Spiritual Satanism is here for solutions, and problems are recognized insofar to be solved, not as more reasons to cry and wait for Jesus to come to save you from this "evil evil" world.

One is not supposed to create always overbearing arguments based on the above. The reality is that life has obstacles, sometimes very big obstacles, yes.

These will almost purposefully stand against what one is set here to do which is advance despite of obstacles presenting themselves, by overcoming these inside of ourselves first and foremost.

We are being forced into many lies and these lies arise from the side of the enemy.

The enemy, an original human and world hater, constantly purports falsely that the world is evil, materiality is evil, humans are weak and worthless, life is to be sought in the afterlife, that humanity is vermin WITHOUT any salvation and so on.

Castrating and destroying the human spirit is their first proficiency. They make people spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically sterile.

To this, they also give a fake solution to make matters worse such as faith into irrelevant nonsense that again has to do with them lying to people, ie Christianity or Islam.

When Satan and the Gods created humanity, they created us with the brightest plans and ideas in mind. Humanity has problems now but is an unfinished work.

The plan is still ongoing. We can choose to plug into this and reconnect to it.

When we were created, we were also handed specific spiritual knowledge [provided by JoS and more will be provided] to advance forward as a species and evolve internally as we were put to evolve externally.

The enemy's invasion removed this knowledge and therefore humanity sank, and fell under the rules of the universe which deal with mass entropy.

This tendency to destruction is inborne in the "natural world", yet it is also true that the natural world is infinite and infinity occurs through re-creation, rebirth and reincarnation.

In short, it is a lie that this world is headed to annihilation, that is half the Truth and therefore it is a lie. Rather, our world is headed to completion. We human beings even if smaller creatures on the scale of evolved entities, we are too part of this evolutionary process for ourselves and others in the universe.

In the Ancient belief systems there was no adoption of negativity or an end or disaster being the final end of mankind. Rather, humanity was seen as an evolving entity into infinity that had to exist in order to reach higher states.

Forcibly, the enemy reversed the above mentality into a cruel perception of physics and metaphysics. As this mentality was imported into the minds of people, it manifested society likewise.

The above is what eventually causes civilization collapse and has caused the same process in many past era's and centuries of humanity.

No matter what the enemy tries to do, the plan of the Gods which is to create a vibrant and healthy humanity that will expand in the world and the universe is going to happen anyway.

How long we will have to labor or suffer through this is up to us to a major extent, this will happen, but we must keep our sights to the good things in existence.

For one, humanity must permanently deny the conception that the world is "Evil". Maybe we are evil and maybe there is a bit of evil in this world, but this is meant to be accepted and then managed, and then transformed.

The world is most beautiful, most gracious, eternal, and based on the feminine manifestation of the Godhead, ie, mother nature. We are part of this infinity.

The Gods have made us to be able to reincarnate again and again, with the ability to have an immortal soul and infinite faculty if so we choose to train it. The purpose of reincarnating again and again is that we are given chance after chance, after chance, to even out certain disharmonious elements, until we finally become beings of pure grace.

With the above, we were tasked to use this power and ability to help ourselves, others and the universe reach it's own fulfilment. The universe itself is also a construct in which beings are evolving towards a given final end of deification. The universe is infinite and multi-layered.

No Satanist must ever adopt this nonsensical thought that the world is going "to worse". This brings forth a manifestation of this situation in one's personal life and misuse of your own perception power or falling into your own toxicity will create your own end, which will be nobody else's fault.

Any issues or exposures we do to the enemy on the board have to do for information and to show us that the battle is progressing, or rather, we are winning it slowly and piece by piece. By being aware of danger and wins against it, we become motivated, or get our act together to be better human beings.

Anyone who also has contact with the Gods in reality, knows the Gods are calm, content and very much in control of everything. Humanity is simply undergoing a flu right now.

Flu's have ups and downs and on some occasions can be terrible, one feels terrible. Certain flus can make one even feel like one is about to die. In regards to the body and it's realistic situation, it's just a little flu among the many problems the body faces on the daily, and often times in no way as dangerous as perceived by the painful and shaking limbs of the human mind.

If you want to always be obsessed over the flu or be a defeatist, then you will pay the price of your own mental damnation over something unreal. This gives them power over you.

In other words, one must focus on the power of the Gods and not on what is falsely projected by the enemy. The choice of focus here is important.

The perception of victory, progress and empowerment will manifest the same in your life.

If you use your mental power and capacity foolishly, and you mistreat the power you receive, your life will become a twilight of misery by your own hand and making, which you will later on attempt to justify over the farts of rainbow man or "the enemy".

As far as the real situation is ongoing with the enemy, the battle is taking place, yes. Yet it's all proceeding as it should. News and information must be shared here so that we remain aware of why we do what we do, and become motivated to win over them.

The above has to do with counteracting negativity and is necessary to be positive, a necessary aspect in life to defeat the adversity of the negative.

Focus on the positive, and keep winning.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Maybe you could give some examples of victory i could certainly think of a few.

The massive lack of most countries on their progress with the insane suicidal over the top no emissions polices

The massive swing to conservative politics in America (not the best but certainly much better then leftist liberal politics any day)

The mega rich jews such as Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg loosing literally billions of dollars in wealth (Musk currently loosing 10 billion a month this year so far).

Russia not turning Ukraine into a communist shit hole again (not happy about the war going on but looks like Russia will be running out of steam soon)

Mass protests in shit political regimes such as Iran, China and Russia.

The massive drop in economic power that is looming for China is also another big one with them now having to choose between manufacturing, power or fresh water supply (that's what happens when you trade war with Australia ass hats)

Despite the what like ten assassination attempts this year on Crypto currencies they still exist at all.

The deep state now being made obvious to everybody

The mass decline in all abrahamic religions

Finally the Admittance to the existence of Aliens or at least their space craft (take what you can get)

Lots of pedophile cults being exposed and shut down.

All these real events that have happen over say the last 18 months have made a big difference to the advancement of our people its still a long way to go but i really think that the real swing back will probably start in the next 10 months or so we have the enemy not only severely weakened by us but now they have become very disorganized against us now they begin to attack each other fighting over what ever tiny amounts of wealth they can scrape from each others corpses as they begin their collapse thinking that wealth is some how going to save them in the time that is fast approaching them.

The game has been rigged against you dirty jews from the start you were damned to die if you didnt mess with us from your own maker gods and you were damned if you did from ours you never stood a chance i hope you really savored every moment you had being in charge because all you little rats are going to be drowning beneath the tide that will be our boots your time is over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When Satan and the Gods created humanity, they created us with the brightest plans and ideas in mind. Humanity has problems now but is an unfinished work.

The plan is still ongoing. We can choose to plug into this and reconnect to it.

When we were created, we were also handed specific spiritual knowledge [provided by JoS and more will be provided] to advance forward as a species and evolve internally as we were put to evolve externally.

(...)

No matter what the enemy tries to do, the plan of the Gods which is to create a vibrant and healthy humanity that will expand in the world and the universe is going to happen anyway.

(...)

In other words, one must focus on the power of the Gods and not on what is falsely projected by the enemy. The choice of focus here is important.

The perception of victory, progress and empowerment will manifest the same in your life.

(...)

As far as the real situation is ongoing with the enemy, the battle is taking place, yes. Yet it's all proceeding as it should.

(...)

Focus on the positive, and keep winning.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

卐卐卐

Hail Victory !
Hail Satan Forever !

卐卐卐

Your words are such a comfort as they really shape the big picture as to why we're here. This helps us move away from the 3-D world and focus on things as an eternal spiritual cycle. It's in this fact that we have nothing but to gain as intitiates of Satanism.

I feel like I was born with everything wrong yet it could be worse. For me it's a lot of functional digestive issues, autism (which is more often than not a microbial imbalance) and sexual dysfunction. Much of this I think is the result of being born to an alchoholic premature with post-birth operations and perhaps to a smaller extent physical abuse from my father.

Since these problems, if I understand right, are rooted in the base chakra this has made me even more adverse to consistent meditation and pushed me towards drugs and alcohol.

I've gone to doctors but they can't seem to find anything wrong so I gave up. I should give it another try though.

In terms of healing meditation, what are some good meditations you would recommend?

I've been having so many positive spiritual experiences yet periodically I lose consistency.

I want to thank you HP though! You cured my depression completely. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be here.

Even the most damaged person in Satanism fighting to improve is better than the most physically perfect xian. My experience with Satan has been nothing but pure love and empowerment.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Yet I like how people claim to be "free", while their supposed freedom came from a misconception of what's around them, built upon the lies of the enemy perpetrated by media and social media.
The world is not a cage, it may be one of the most beautiful place to learn and evolve ourselves, of course there's "evil" but saying that the world is corrupted and born to die it's like put on the horse's blinkers, you are forced to see only in front of you not around.
Now, we are not animal and our gods and goddesses gave us knowledge and tools to be able to see more than one road.
Keep up your work everyone we are making things better, if not for the others surely for ourselves.

thanks to our god and the FRTR
and it's just the start of the collapse soon things will go rapidly good to humanity it's for sure a start for new era and the gods plan exceed our expectations and SATAN will originates his kingdoms as it was in antiquity we have won the Jewish god is completely destroyed it's a matter of time
HAIL SATAN FOREVER

I may have wanted vengeance over some beyond cruel people and also on the kike it was suicidal but now, I just want those retarded lizards out of our fucking planet and somewhere else that suits what these assholes are. Don’t know if this is a good value to apply but I got this from god of war: “We are not fighting for vengeance but justice”. Clear my perception if I got anything like a retard all over again.

So nice to read this. The jewish flu will be over soon.
People have to grow up and take responsibility for themselves, for their souls.
It's sad to see people still ignoring their souls.
I think a major problem is that most people still live by: "What i don't see, doesn't exist."
That is ignorant, because they breath in air all the time for example, which they can't see.

HP when are we getting a warfare scedule? Soon, later? Thanks for the sermon by the way ı was waiting for something like this and you literally changed my whole perspective. I always thought we were going down to the rabbit hole.

Akay Alaz said:
HP when are we getting a warfare scedule? Soon, later? Thanks for the sermon by the way ı was waiting for something like this and you literally changed my whole perspective. I always thought we were going down to the rabbit hole.
It will be announced when the time is right. Meanwhile, you can do three-part final rtr and Gods' rituals.

Very uplifting sermon good to read some positivity for once Instead of always wondering what the hell the enemy's going to do next and knowing whatever they do is going to be most likely bad now I made the dumb mistake of talking to my worthless retarded bitch annoying christian fanatic aunt again who won't stop praying for me and is probably having her whole church pray for me and the psychic harassment is starting to become to much lately I'm about to blow up on her severely and open up a huge can of drama within the family i know this is kinda irrelevant but just wanted to let people know what I'm going through and how reading this sermon was a huge wave of positivity for me when all I've been getting is bombarded lately with Christian prayer which is so unbelievably negative usually the prayers do not effect me what so ever but she must have a shit load of em doing it this time that's what I get for talking to the worthless bag of retarded trash again, and i now realize that I HATE my aunt on another level, DONT break the commandment of not Friendly associating with other's you will regret it and they will mentally harass the living piss out of you

Your soul is dyed by your thoughts - Marcus Aurelius

This is a strange sermon in regards to the timing.

I have honed in on my mental attitude as well as my assumed feeling consistent with my ideal.

We cannot afford to focus on negativity, there is no resolve in this. We must stay optimistic and feel victory at all times.

I have taken a break from the news until I can come back fortified, if there is something of extreme importance I should know, the JOS will surely make me aware.

Hail Satan!

I feel really great after I stopped reading fake news from jewish sources all the time,I started enjoying life after that.When someone gets to know about every disaster that happens in different parts of our planet,they loose their happiness and think the world is getting worse but that is not true.Its just the internet showing us everything we couldnt see without it

Wow, I am liking you more and more every day sir. Great post. I have thought I was alone for the last 30 years. It seems 99% of the "Satanists" I meet in the real world are weak Marxist Dross. I have never been able to work with them as I simply can't respect them. Now the question is, can I find local Brother and Sister on JOS that do more than talk behind a computer or remain anonymous? The closest I can get so far has been Folkish Heathens and we do gather, but few ever do more than point fingers at the world for their problems instead of building themselves up.

Thank You for all you do. You give me hope.

Promethean Flame said:
Wow, I am liking you more and more every day sir. Great post. I have thought I was alone for the last 30 years. It seems 99% of the "Satanists" I meet in the real world are weak Marxist Dross. I have never been able to work with them as I simply can't respect them. Now the question is, can I find local Brother and Sister on JOS that do more than talk behind a computer or remain anonymous? The closest I can get so far has been Folkish Heathens and we do gather, but few ever do more than point fingers at the world for their problems instead of building themselves up.

Every SS must remain anonymous for their own safety.

Promethean Flame said:

We are only online and intent strongly on remaining so for a very long time. Do not meet anyone from this place as you cannot know if you will meet an enemy. Take care.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are only online and intent strongly on remaining so for a very long time. Do not meet anyone from this place as you cannot know if you will meet an enemy. Take care.

I will take that chance, I have some well-known brothers in my past and I already have a jacket. But no arrests, just guilt by ceremony and association. However, I am very grateful for your advice and concern. I just have little desire in doing it alone anymore. If you are ever in *** a Rare Steak, Sweet Potato, and some *** Bourbon is on me.

Caspian said:

I am afraid, that is far too late. I am not concerned about my safety, I am well armed and well trained and Texas is a great state to protect yourself in. Plus I am 6'5 290lbs I have 10 years as a bouncer and Cabaret manager and time in the Middle East by my own choosing and yes I and my queen Hit the Iron 4 days a week. I walk into a room and people notice me and move, but I am ALWAYS respectful to others that are respectful to me. I refuse to live in fear. However I do not fear death, I fear a wasted life. Please feel free to call my bluff.

Promethean Flame said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will take that chance, I have some well-known brothers in my past and I already have a jacket. But no arrests, just guilt by ceremony and association. However, I am very grateful for your advice and concern. I just have little desire in doing it alone anymore. If you are ever in *** a Rare Steak, Sweet Potato, and some *** Bourbon is on me.

The primary focus would be not to create assosciations with likely people who are not serious at all, but apply the messages that you read here to grow close to the Gods. That is the fundamental thing to do before anything else.

Promethean Flame said:
Caspian said:

I am afraid, that is far too late. I am not concerned about my safety, I am well armed and well trained and Texas is a great state to protect yourself in. Plus I am 6'5 290lbs I have 10 years as a bouncer and Cabaret manager and time in the Middle East by my own choosing and yes I and my queen Hit the Iron 4 days a week. I walk into a room and people notice me and move, but I am ALWAYS respectful to others that are respectful to me. I refuse to live in fear. However I do not fear death, I fear a wasted life. Please feel free to call my bluff.

At the end of the day you only have yourself. You must solve your problems and become a god on your own. The help of the gods and your guardian demon is enough already. Take in the wisdom of The Hermit card in the Tarot: No matter how sociable you may be, its only YOU who must push yourself to advance and grow.
Plus most ppl will prolly land you in jail if they learn youre a Nazi anyway.

Promethean Flame said:
Now the question is, can I find local Brother and Sister on JOS that do more than talk behind a computer or remain anonymous?
>1 week old account
>tries to guilt and shame people into meeting him

il_fullxfull.2936708536_8jil.jpg

It's true!

The only reason things look so bad is because this plague of a species commonly know as "the jew" has presented it to be that way. When the jew and their friends own 90% (or more) of the media, politicians, talking points, etc., reality soon becomes (((reality))).

Tell people the sky is falling 100 times a day, 7 days a week and it's not a surprise that everyone behaves as though the sky is falling, DOOM IS IMMINENT BECAUSE MUH (((TV NEWS BROADCASTER))) SAID SO!!!

Youtube and even other platforms like BitChute are not much better either considering how much controlled opposition there. THIS IS WHY DISCRETION IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE! People who have lost the ability to discern are what street-savvy conmen and professional criminals thrive on. It's to the jew's benefit to create a class of people who lack discernment.

I'm reminded of this every time I go to the grocery store and see what is in people's carts. The absolute TRASH that people put into their bodies is astounding... it's like they're completely unaware that they're literally gulping down poison. Just think about how much money Coca-Cola made last year. People who are fully aware of the what they're ingesting and are self-respecting do not put literal poison into their bodies, minds or souls.

Anyway, it's something I always keep in mind when I hear ANYTHING on TV because I know who operates it and what their agendas are. When someone comes to me in a panic about the latest (((news headline))), I never panic. Fearful people are easily controlled because they've abandoned their logical minds out of fear and are primed to accept whatever (((solution))) is offered to them to alleviate the fear.

We're way more powerful and way more influential than they would ever give us credit for, which is why they have to hammer the collective mind with (((more bad news))) all the time. But most of it is either made up, exaggerated or the opposite of what is true.

Now I read the ingredients of media before I consume them, just like I do my food. If it contains kikes, xtians, degenerates or complete retards I simply don't consume the product. I don't put garbage into my mind. It's slim pickins then about what I can watch, but same goes for the grocery store... I'd only consider putting less than 1% of what is available into my body from any given grocery store and some I would put 0% in.

Again, discernment is key!

SAT NAM
HAIL SATAN!

You mention that fear reduces rational thinking.

What is it that should prevent us from trusting our intuition, psychic abilities or guidance from the demons, from meeting with other satanist?

Fear or rational thinking?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Promethean Flame said:

Good sermon Hp Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for explaining that. A positive sermon to get going what we are doing. Sometimes we hid a wall and bounced
back a little, but get yourself together and go on. Think positive to newer give up, the gods are here to help you.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Promethean Flame said:
Now the question is, can I find local Brother and Sister on JOS that do more than talk behind a computer or remain anonymous?
Yes let me just give you my location and personal details rq...
covergn.jpg

Are you a coward that hides behind a computer? You must be. How dare you use the ancient Swastica. Me and my kinsman have battled the reds more than a few times and I have been hospitalized while doing it. You are a sad weak soul to think you are important enough for a CIA profile. Men do not hide behind a PC. If we are ever lucky enough to meet. You will learn what a Dr Marten Dental Plan is.

Promethean Flame said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Promethean Flame said:
Yes let me just give you my location and personal details rq...
covergn.jpg

Are you a coward that hides behind a computer? You must be. How dare you use the ancient Swastica. Me and my kinsman have battled the reds more than a few times and I have been hospitalized while doing it. You are a sad weak soul to think you are important enough for a CIA profile. Men do not hide behind a PC. If we are ever lucky enough to meet. You will learn what a Dr Marten Dental Plan is.

Have some common sense, do you really think you can survive seconds without being targeted for mass trolling or being on a hit list by the common men of today if they know who the hell you really are? Call us cowards all you want, spies do contribute to warfare as stealth and clandestine operatives. But us with our RTR's and occult means? Best for our enemies to never know what hit them.

DragonWarrior666 said:
Good sermon Hp Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for explaining that. A positive sermon to get going what we are doing. Sometimes we hid a wall and bounced
back a little, but get yourself together and go on. Think positive to newer give up, the gods are here to help you.

Exactly brother, retain the positive mindset, overcome the obstacles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back