Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to advance? Also please rate my plan

TrueySS

Here is meditation session I do everyday no matter what:

—Warfare—
In that order
1.Algiz x45 Thurisaz x45 for protection
2.Final Rtr 3+1
3.Surya x36 for cleaning

To empower chakras and soul RAUM meditation and chakra spin

At the end Hatha Yoga

I am doing planetary squares, occasional days on which there is increased magic activity, and esbats. Just following the callendar.
I'm not sure if RAUM is enough for my soul hygiene. In addition, I would like to know from our experienced SS what else I could work on to strengthen my soul. Happy esbat!

More? Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama, and single-pointed meditation.

You could also double the number of repetitions for cleaning, if not more.

TrueySS said:

—Warfare—
In that order
2.Final Rtr 3+1
3.Surya x36 for cleaning

At the end Hatha Yoga

I am doing planetary squares, occasional days on which there is increased magic activity, and esbats. Just following the callendar.
I'm not sure if RAUM is enough for my soul hygiene. In addition, I would like to know from our experienced SS what else I could work on to strengthen my soul. Happy esbat!

Energy Inhaling, Energy Directioning, Trance Training

TrueySS said:

—Warfare—
In that order
2.Final Rtr 3+1
3.Surya x36 for cleaning

At the end Hatha Yoga

You can add also chakra opening meditation.

[/quote]
You can add also chakra opening meditation.
[/quote]

Isint it made once? (except third eye and hands chakras)

TrueySS said:
Isint it made once? (except third eye and hands chakras)
After having done the initial opening meditations, continue meditating on chakras in different ways. You mentioned RAUM meditation. That does empower chakras. Yoga asanas work to that end as well, especially when you combine specific focus and mantra. Same with pranayama.

You can try my hatha yoga routine if you like it: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=97721#p97721

It's just normal hatha yoga but you vibrate mantras for each chakra while doing the asanas. I have replaced those listed mantras for Suryae instead, and focused on cleaning.

TrueySS said:

—Warfare—
In that order
2.Final Rtr 3+1
3.Surya x36 for cleaning

At the end Hatha Yoga

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back