Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedicated but don't know what to do next, a little bit confused

PanosLuciferian

:D Good morning to all, yesterday morning I made the dedication to our father, at noon followed a few alternating and humming breaths and finally, a short time ago I had completed my meditation on opening the third eye. Regarding the opening of the soul, do we start gradually with the third eye as indicated in the list or with the base chakra? also, do I have a slight migraine this is a good sign? Finally, what articles in your opinion on power meditations (and not only, but in general) should I look at as a beginner ? Thank you very much !!!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER !

PanosLuciferian said:
:D Good morning to all, yesterday morning I made the dedication to our father, at noon followed a few alternating and humming breaths and finally, a short time ago I had completed my meditation on opening the third eye. Regarding the opening of the soul, do we start gradually with the third eye as indicated in the list or with the base chakra? also, do I have a slight migraine this is a good sign? Finally, what articles in your opinion on power meditations (and not only, but in general) should I look at as a beginner ? Thank you very much !!!

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER !
Welcome!
Gradually start with the third eye as indicated in the list, follow the list. Migraine in the forehead is a good sign, yes. You should also do other meditations like Void Meditation, cleaning aura and spinning chakras every day

The 40 day meditation program is a great way to get started and familiar with Satanic meditation.

You can also start doing the Final RTR daily. Not only will you damage the enemy, but you will also be undoing their curses from your soul. Remember to clean your aura after performing the RTR.

Good luck.

kajo said:
The 40 day meditation program is a great way to get started and familiar with Satanic meditation.

You can also start doing the Final RTR daily. Not only will you damage the enemy, but you will also be undoing their curses from your soul. Remember to clean your aura after performing the RTR.

Good luck.

Nice. Thanks for the links and information, been looking for these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back