Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions regarding christianity

swimberly2

Hello my friends. I have been debating over devoting my life to Satan for a few months. I have been scared to accept him because of my Christian upbringing. I'm 14 and my dad's a pastor at a Baptist church. I have been raised to believe that Satan is a liar and filthy. I feel a desire and need for Satan in my life but I'm worried of going to hell and burning for the rest of my life when I die. I'm still holding on to oppressive Christian beliefs. How do I know that Satan is good and loved us? How do I know this is a lie and that God is real? I'm debating g everyday on whether I should do the dedication ritual or not. I want to embrace him but my Christian upbringing gets in the way. This dedication can either be the greatest thing in my life or the worst mistake. Can someone please give me counseling in this time. I need answers to my life. I used to be an extreme drug user and opiate addict. Will this affect my relationship with satan? Is Satan a friend? Are the demons friends? Are the people here friends? I love this truth of Satan and everything about it but I did get know if it's a truth. I don't want to sound hostile towards Satanism and I highly regard it. Thank you my friends. Any counseling in my time of need will be appreciated. Hail satan

swimberly2 said:
Hello my friends. I have been debating over devoting my life to Satan for a few months. I have been scared to accept him because of my Christian upbringing. I'm 14 and my dad's a pastor at a Baptist church. I have been raised to believe that Satan is a liar and filthy. I feel a desire and need for Satan in my life but I'm worried of going to hell and burning for the rest of my life when I die. I'm still holding on to oppressive Christian beliefs. How do I know that Satan is good and loved us? How do I know this is a lie and that God is real? I'm debating g everyday on whether I should do the dedication ritual or not. I want to embrace him but my Christian upbringing gets in the way. This dedication can either be the greatest thing in my life or the worst mistake. Can someone please give me counseling in this time. I need answers to my life. I used to be an extreme drug user and opiate addict. Will this affect my relationship with satan? Is Satan a friend? Are the demons friends? Are the people here friends? I love this truth of Satan and everything about it but I did get know if it's a truth. I don't want to sound hostile towards Satanism and I highly regard it. Thank you my friends. Any counseling in my time of need will be appreciated. Hail satan
Hello.

Please read websites Joyofsatan and Exposing Christianity to aid you in deprogramming from Christianity. Sermons contain valuable info and knowledge as well.

Our organization is one testament to the goodness of our Creator, Satan, and His Demons since we are provided methods for spiritual evolution. They want us to achieve greatness and master ourselves in every sense of meaning.

Past mistakes are past mistakes. What truly matters is the current moment and how you move forward. Satan knows you in every detail, including what you have done, and what you will do and He understands. Satan and Demons are the most friendly beings for us Humans. We can be friendly, but I'm not sure about being friends. I mean, I don't even know you. But that's beside the point.

Here is an introductory meditation routine to test the realness of these methods yourself: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Be sure to stay safe and not reveal your allegiance to Satan (especially from Christians and Muslims) since most people associate Satan with darkness and evil, thus lacking the understanding of what we do and what we represent. After all, you are a minor, and having a relationship with your parents is pretty important.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/

https://satanisgod.org/search.php?x=0&y=0&query=Christianity

https://www.thechristianmyth.com/exposing-christianity/

Read those and also , search on this forum's search button for keywords like : Christianity, Exposed, Exposed Christianity , Baptist , Church , etc

Read those and convince your own self with stated facts. There is plenty of informations REAL and proved on those sites, nobody here is a mentor, a priest or a individual payed preacher who will answer all your questions individualy , for months you could READ and FIND over 666 answers to the question "Is Satan good and Christianity's god bad? "

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back