Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number of days for chakra meditation

Hi guys, starting from Heart Chakra(maybe even throat?) it is not given how many days to repeat the exercise for, like with third eye THAUM meditation it says to repeat 4 days.

But for others it is not given, so I did one day for each, starting from Throat onwards and wherever it wasn't given(the number of days) .

I assumed one day was enough.
Did I do it right or what is the exact number of days to repeat them for then?

These are minimum repetitions, you can always fold them as you like. For example, if it's given 4 and you're comfortable with double of it, then you can do 8 repetitions. Just saying it so you will not stuck with these minimum repetitions in the future. For each chakras's minimal repetitions:

Third Eye: 4
Crown: 4
Sixth: 16
Throat: 9
Heart: 8
Solar: 10
Sacral: 8
Base: 7

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys, starting from Heart Chakra(maybe even throat?) it is not given how many days to repeat the exercise for, like with third eye THAUM meditation it says to repeat 4 days.

But for others it is not given, so I did one day for each, starting from Throat onwards and wherever it wasn't given(the number of days) .

I assumed one day was enough.
Did I do it right or what is the exact number of days to repeat them for then?
It doesn't say on the website, but it says in the meditation program.

Cobra, the days should also be added on website I think

Although the main website states in O.T.C. section it states wait a month after using the vibrations. For example I believe the most appropriate way to do things is you use the 40-day guide as a reference and THEN with the chakras you meditate on them by focusing on them for the period of the month.

After Opening you focus on Full Chakra Meditation, FCM to follow up. Also as well Yoga H/K does work on the chakra system and there are other exercises such as visual factors like energy breathing.

In other words if you follow proper protocol; the beginning. You wait a month but continue to meditate on the chakras like spending time on them maybe 1-2-3 minutes on each and working with energy. Vibration > Energy exercises because the kabalistic intent is stronger than the metaphysical act of visualization. I highly doubt your visualization is strong in the beginning, over time, yes, it becomes stronger but if your a newer person IF you would like to wait a month just to be careful especially if your a oversensitive or overstimulated person hence why for the most part we recommend early meditation in the day or better yet morning preferably before the start of your day.

Sheer fact is for 3rdEye focus on that a little bit longer in fact the main point is to focus on the 3rdEye principally to enhance the person. Later in time so you aren't overwhelmed focus on other psychometric principles regarding the clair- system.

Now if you want to do the 40-day guide and focus on doing things bit by bit. And you don't want to wait a month but rather continue.

There's two options

1: You CAN do all vibrations in one go pick a small amount 5-10 vibration amount and focus on opening the soul through a total opening. This can lead to being annoying as it leads to burn out your over doing it and you might not like it. Even 5-10 vibrations with a few affirmations 4-18(ex: Crown vibration x5-10 + 8 affirmation: My Sahasrara chakra is positively open and empowered, now and forever or My pineal gland is positively empowered, now and forever; that last part is funny cause the pineal gland is already open per say it's not a chakra that is closed but just a gland that needs empowerment). Well this can lead to burning out.

If we follow the template of 5-10 vibrations, 4-18 affirmations(most commonly below 10), and spending 2-3 minutes inspecting the chakra focus on it. It can be daunting for a newer person even a person who likes meditations and does a lot basically your doing 9 segments each 7 main, 3E, and pineal. So in essence as long as you do it right and get used to it over a period of time your spending probably nearing 45 minutes doing this. Notice how this can be another deep meditation unto itself.

There is an alternative like Lydia mentioned and a few others have stated for my sanity and actual progress it helped them to do this, and they agree with Lydia.

2: Lydia mentioned follow the FCM(Full Chakra Meditation) guide only this time apply a daily time period. Except 3E and Pineal gland which should be worked at because they are very important. You work on one of the major 7 chakras a day. Check out ChronosXP and check out which date your in and check out the hour of the chakra. And perform a higher vibration amount per day on each charka ex: Sunday/Hour of the Sun: Solar. So pick a higher vibration amount that your comfortable with and perform a moderate amount start off with a slight higher amount and focus on that, for example maybe 15-20 maybe 30-40 and do one chakra a day eventually a combination of memory and checking ChronosXP and you'll find your groove doing chakra empowerment.

The 3E and Pineal are done all the time. Pineal isn't simply for psychometry but remember in the section acts like a psychic energy transformer, reducing the power output of the metaphysical energy for the pituitary gland into readable decoding transmission to the brain. Both of these main things are important. Don't get me wrong the 7 main-centerline chakras are important but usually when people talk about the astral or things like that they are interacting with the visual phenomena.

The second option seems to be the best way pick a vibration type Traditional(although it's missing the Crown), Necronomicon, Runic, or Sanskrit _aum. And focus on one chakra a day if it takes like 15 minutes+ it leaves you room to work on other 3E/Pineal and makes your meditation session more realistic and less drawn out avoiding burn out. Also FCM we work with Top-to-bottom not the other way around. Once the chakras are fully going switch it around to return to a normal state of operation.

In the end up to you but if you read into the chakra system it seems vibration reverberate for a while and your not missing out on daily empowerment even once a week empowerment is fine. LATER you can do everything if your willing to do it but I still think you should keep your meditation sane.

The entire point of the opening chakras is to get them going. I think calling them "Opening" is a bit silly maybe "Chakra Initiation". Your kinda kick-starting the chakra the entire point is for them to be initiated, open, and energized.

I don't know how long chakra meditation is done sheer fact is my only guess is once the chakra is fully open and absorbing energy and initiated to a higher level you can stop doing it as the main point is simply have the chakra working back in operation to a noticeable degree higher than most people.

Sheer fact is I HIGHLY doubt chakra meditation work i.e. chanting/vibration is done for the entirety of time and existence. I think genuinely once you get them going chakra work becomes moot and other methods are needed. For example Yoga particularly hatha but kundalini does work on chakras as well although more spinal. H-Yoga works on the chakra system and is considered a unlimited meditation. I believe a handful of meditations done in JoS are considered unlimited, infinite meditations whereby you never stop using them cause there is no limit or if there is a limit you use them for so many years that eventually the meditation has to be replaced or can be stopped as it did it's job.

For example Chakra spinning is very good example of an unlimited, infinite meditation. Or for example Yoga itself. I think eventually the old occult adage of compounding results comes in with yoga even if yoga becomes obsolete it transmutes itself into a healthy stressor for the physical vessel and thus a spiritual effort as well is put on the body. Perhaps there is a period of time Yoga becomes temporarily obsolete or works at a lesser level whereby you still do it but it's mutating and working into that compounding effort.

Again these are just theories although I do know some meditations are done forever as there is no limit.
-------------------
For the people who work on chakras is it fair to state Initiation, Opening, and eventually Full Chakra meditation. Is the entire point to do it long enough the chakra is open forever through energy and programming?

I assume eventually chakra work wise becomes pointless as the chakra is never going to close and is eating or consuming energy properly. I know chakras work all the time at a limited level for most people. But I assume for people who work on their self this factor allows them to fix the chakra and make it a staple in their life?

I'm assuming chakra work isn't done for years upon years upon years correct? Or are chakras so hunkered down that even a combination of cleaning and work on them drags on?

That's one of the things I've never had a clear cut answer on. It seems like chakras take a while to activate, open, and return to a state of normalcy but it seems like no one has ever mentioned how long in general it takes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back