Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muslim who I can't get out of my head.

AsrielLynis

He's in a lot of my classes, and I despise everything about him. He's been going around trying to get people to convert to Islam, preaching about allah and his greatness and all that shit. Luckily, since he's a loser no one took him seriously.

He ranted to me for about 20 minutes about how islam was the true religion ( "allah is the most powerful and great cause it says it in the quran!!") and mocked me and called me stupid while he was doing it.

I just keep thinking of smashing his face in the car park or something, but I don't think that's the right thing to do.

Is there anything I can do? I would curse him but I don't think I'm proficient enough to do so. I don't have all the materials necessary for a binding ritual either.

If there is nothing I can do, I'll just find my balls and move on with my life, but I've never gotten so pissed off at a person before, and don't know what to do with my anger.

AsrielLynis said:
He's in a lot of my classes, and I despise everything about him. He's been going around trying to get people to convert to Islam, preaching about allah and his greatness and all that shit. Luckily, since he's a loser no one took him seriously.

He ranted to me for about 20 minutes about how islam was the true religion ( "allah is the most powerful and great cause it says it in the quran!!") and mocked me and called me stupid while he was doing it.

I just keep thinking of smashing his face in the car park or something, but I don't think that's the right thing to do.

Is there anything I can do? I would curse him but I don't think I'm proficient enough to do so. I don't have all the materials necessary for a binding ritual either.

If there is nothing I can do, I'll just find my balls and move on with my life, but I've never gotten so pissed off at a person before, and don't know what to do with my anger.
Binding is very easy. You just need to breath black energy into a ball between your hands and program it to bind someone to not do something then breathe the energy into their aura. You can visualize chains wrapping around them too. You can vibrate Isa into it if you want to.

For and foremost, take my reply with caution, for what I am saying is "good in theory" - but from the sounds of it, said-Muslim seems like a confrontational and violent guy, therefore, DO NOT DO THIS in the case of a violent person.

My reply is more if a "theoretical solution" or when having a debate online using a fake name. But anyways here it is.......

I'd play along, and then step by step go for the exposure. As he goes more and more into detail about the Islamic religion and faith, that's when they'll start to expose the stolen occultism.

For example:

Muslim: Hey, Islam is so great, Muhammad is such a great prophet!

Non-Muslim: Hmmm.....what makes Islam so great?

Muslim: The Qu'ran......

Non-Muslim: Tell me more about the Quran.....

Muslim: Well it's composed of the Surahs......

Non-Muslim: Surahs????? Hmmmm......that's funny, 'cuz sounds a lot like Suryah meditations.....but go on.....

Muslim: Allah is the greatest.....

Non-Muslim: Allah? Hmmm.....that's funny, that's what the ancient Semitic peoples called [enter name of Pagan God]...

Muslim: We are a religion of peace.....Salam alaikum.......

Non-Muslim: Wait a minute.....that sounds a lot like Salim, from Shalim.....who was a Canaanite God of Peace and the Morning Star....[bring up Surah verses calling for murder of Pagans]

And etc. When he begins going into great detail, that's when you begin picking his religion apart.

Shaytanu-Akbar (Satan is the Greatest)!

Muslims are dumb, and can be violent and petty.
Distance yourself from him. Try to make him get the hint that you don't want him around.

Here's the most obvious answer: report him to the teachers, if they don't do anything then bind him, and if you want do a working so that he attracts trouble on himself.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Muslims are dumb, and can be violent and petty.
Distance yourself from him. Try to make him get the hint that you don't want him around.

Yes, because they are destructive harmful disrespectful hateful creatures. I know that from my biological parents and the savages at school. I Hate Them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back