Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the influence of the name

nebu

how much does a name influence a person's life?
the country where I live has a lot of christian influence, of course, prevailing poverty
some lucas, gabriel, miguel, those cursed names and enemy stuff, and those were either retarded by one level, or with distorted behaviors in something

nebu said:
how much does a name influence a person's life?
the country where I live has a lot of christian influence, of course, prevailing poverty
some lucas, gabriel, miguel, those cursed names and enemy stuff, and those were either retarded by one level, or with distorted behaviors in something

Well, being addressed by the name of an angel everyday in your life can't be a good thing. These names being so popular likely water down the effect, but in the case of a specific name associated with a specific curse I'd imagine the effect being more severe.

Seeing how often this is used, and that almost every mustard is named mohammed, there must be some psychological phenomenon I'm not aware of that they are. Psychology has impact on spirituality, belief matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back