Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

works and satanic squares SINCERE EXPERIENCE

nebu

I felt and missed more comments and what could happen on the satanic squares page, and I decided to try to help or complement this topic, I hope that in some constructive comment or report, someone can collaborate.

I’m a simplified way, obviously depending on how your reactions and birth chart are, from my point of view, and I speak with ‘property’, I have carried out some in sequence so far, this year was and will be almost purely an improvement in permanence in priorities, I will report in a apex moment of condensation of transforming power.

The first few times with me it was more difficult to deal with, for a very, very long time of my life I had delays and injustices that were inappropriate for my age at the time and inexplicable things, of which I corrected this influence of a certain part, of saturn, with its counterpoint, jupiter
Over the course of the 8th to the 14th approximately, I remember well, intense bad luck, as if my performance in the chakras and aura had kind of disappeared, mistreatment and hostility from random people for 0 reasons, minimal things that could go wrong.

Was it all worth it?
Yes, know that there really is an improvement, high, very high in my case, comments are made by someone who has proved certain baseless badnesses, I know that this involves personality, visuals, physical appearance, behaviors, inserted culture, etc…
I dealt with becoming a nosferatu, a vampire who only comes out at night, no contact with people, just the necessary of the necessary, it was very bad all the rejection of the way and seeing people looking at me for no reason.

The first thing a person notices about you is not what you are wearing, the material, but what surrounds you, your aura.

I did in total this year, 10 complete and that were effective

Initially for my career I removed obstacles that prevented it from being beneficial

And then obstacles for sexual partnerships and girlfriends, I remember well, it was a total transmutation of concepts in my head and acceptance of some facts of what I already had and at the same time, I had more looks and thanks from women to me in an excessive way

square of jupiter involving all the benefits of the planet (don't do this if you want to enjoy and focus with greater potential, so that the energy raised is not dispersed in too many goals)
rigidity in many things in my life went away, I rethought about prosperity, my good luck got absurdly good, more pleasures in what I was already doing, it got more intense, I started to attract people more financially well, my style had a change, I rescued what I liked it at another time, I associated it with a better image, and for sure one of the ones that I will repeat my life at every possible moment, it's absurd of good I have no words

40 days program in a healthy and positive way for me I am attracting perfect sexual partners, I started to be much more careful, not being neurotic about how I could beautify myself more, and regardless of how I look, it is today and at the peak of power where I was at I felt very welcomed by the female sex

Square of the sun, for the general benefits of it and more obstacle removal (never felt more fucked up intentionally)
It was good, and a lot, but I got a lot of mental oscillation about me, (I CAN DO EVERYTHING THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES), I can't do anything in reality I will have my time but this hurts a lot, what a disgrace
And browsing the internet COINCIDENTALLY christian ads on youtube and "words of the lord" appeared frequently, just a COINCIDENCE
(I overloaded myself, at the highest possible force you can vibrate and direct for 36 days)
got sick with fever, slept poorly, after waking up and performing one day i felt drained but SURVIVED, I SURVIVED

my aura protect me extremely in every way, and it will constantly and continuously remove negative energies forever
(these two were not foreseen at all, I was going to do both in the time of never, but I was forced because it felt like a matter of life and death, a thanks to Serbon member, I was very connected and disturbed by the aura and feelings of others, I already had this power tie, but I touched myself even when it got really really strong, I was a trash magnet)
it was liberating.

I used wunjo for 40 days to heal wounds and my mental past and heal me completely in every way, this one hurt a lot too, I looked a lot at my past, not indirectly, abuse, the least I ever accepted, etc, relationships, there were times when if i died i would be better but i survived

And the last one another square of the sun, more just balanced and firm, about self-confidence, self-esteem, charisma and magical power, the effects were very mild, but my immunity was a little impaired, I'm always performing aura of protection now, the effects change completely, completely.
(my soul wings appeared and I strengthened them simply by seeing them and practicing a flight of my form form)
I felt some negativity and it got in my way in life in many ways.

Each time i evolve i see that consciousness increases and certain dirt needs to be cleaned up and other good things added, my next focus is on a square of jupiter and taking all christian influence out of me in every way.

I evolved 1,000 years in less than 1 years, I'm very serious, all of which I've accomplished so far, I've always been looking for and fixing negative things, breaking the curse of the circles that prevent joy, peace, pleasures.
I don't see any other way of liberation other than the spiritual one
It’s difficult? yes, but in all cases, they were my only ways.
I wasn't born to be limited and unlucky for no reason, I know who I am and I'm going to prove myself a lot more and honor the gods, it's just the beginning.
😃

HP.HC666 Spiritual Satanism: Healing, Cleaning, Dealing With Life Negativity: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77736

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back