Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do with smoke during rituals?

pb-traf

A couple of weeks ago I did an initiation ritual when my parents were not at home. When I set fire to the paper, the smoke literally filled my room, so I had to check the room for several hours, are there any ways to avoid this? :?:

pb-traf said:
A couple of weeks ago I did an initiation ritual when my parents were not at home. When I set fire to the paper, the smoke literally filled my room, so I had to check the room for several hours, are there any ways to avoid this? :?:

Have your windows open

If you are risking being caught or risking trouble by burning affirmation or request papers, you can skip this step until you are free to do as you please. The Gods will understand.
You could try burning as small of a piece of paper as possible with a window open and a fan ventilating the smoke out the window.
You can do these steps in your astral temple to avoid exposure too.
If you can do it safely and without rousing suspicion, you can take your burning to the outdoors so that the smoke dissipates quickly as well.
Stay stealthy SS.

pb-traf said:

Well, what kind of paper did you burn, also what kind of ink did you write with? All that will contribute to the smoke. Also you don't have to do it indoors, it can be done anywhere, like a public park or a forest, if you can find a nice private place

pb-traf said:

For such situations, you can make yourself an Astral Temple where you can perform any kind of ritual.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

Powerofjustice said:
pb-traf said:

Well, what kind of paper did you burn, also what kind of ink did you write with? All that will contribute to the smoke. Also you don't have to do it indoors, it can be done anywhere, like a public park or a forest, if you can find a nice private place

paper from a notebook, a regular pen with blue ink

pb-traf said:
Apologies, as I didn't mean skip the burning, I meant that you should do it in your astral temple or outside in secrecy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back