Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1264

Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:59 am

This question comes from simply not checking the who runs the music industry its all jewish names at the top down. The next question comes from not paying attention to how this fake Satanism is presented. Its right out of the JEWISH perception of Satanism which is making it look like trash and defaming Satanism and Satan.

This question is the equal of "hey guys how is it that Hollywood is run by jews since they keep making movies about Hitler....". Obviously its run by Jews who make movies about Hitler to conform Hitler to their lies and defame him...

Sero wrote:
So as an aspiring musician I wanted to ask: Why is the music industry bombarded with satanic imagery even though a lot claim that the Jews are controlling it?

Can someone help me understand, it's a bit confusing
.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 197

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am

4nd the V4tikan iz di real w0rship of Lushipher but I wuz believe in G0d cuz he will punish di V4tikan and di bible says so!
H4il t0 J3zuz,k1ng 0f di Jooz!

-Common Christian conspiracy theorist

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 812

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:4nd the V4tikan iz di real w0rship of Lushipher but I wuz believe in G0d cuz he will punish di V4tikan and di bible says so!
H4il t0 J3zuz,k1ng 0f di Jooz!

-Common Christian conspiracy theorist


Vatikan is definitely Satanism! So they teach Jesus Worldwide, they distribute the bible so u can call dem SatanistZ, they pray to Jesus, have Rabbi Jesus in every corner of it, wear giant crosses with Jesus, and say ave maria and hail jizus about 1000 times a day. They pray to de lawd and then rape nunz to get their sinz out in jizus holy name! Cuz they really are a StNik cult!!!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 98

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby Coraxo » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 am

Are you trying to tell me that jews aren't Satan worshipers????!!???1??
Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1264

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 am

How to achieve Christ consciousness..

Image



HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:4nd the V4tikan iz di real w0rship of Lushipher but I wuz believe in G0d cuz he will punish di V4tikan and di bible says so!
H4il t0 J3zuz,k1ng 0f di Jooz!

-Common Christian conspiracy theorist


Vatikan is definitely Satanism! So they teach Jesus Worldwide, they distribute the bible so u can call dem SatanistZ, they pray to Jesus, have Rabbi Jesus in every corner of it, wear giant crosses with Jesus, and say ave maria and hail jizus about 1000 times a day. They pray to de lawd and then rape nunz to get their sinz out in jizus holy name! Cuz they really are a StNik cult!!!
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 812

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:14 am

Christ Consciousness Caught On Tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

This guy enters the panthgoyimon of Bronay.

HP Mageson666 wrote:How to achieve Christ consciousness..

Image



HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:4nd the V4tikan iz di real w0rship of Lushipher but I wuz believe in G0d cuz he will punish di V4tikan and di bible says so!
H4il t0 J3zuz,k1ng 0f di Jooz!

-Common Christian conspiracy theorist


Vatikan is definitely Satanism! So they teach Jesus Worldwide, they distribute the bible so u can call dem SatanistZ, they pray to Jesus, have Rabbi Jesus in every corner of it, wear giant crosses with Jesus, and say ave maria and hail jizus about 1000 times a day. They pray to de lawd and then rape nunz to get their sinz out in jizus holy name! Cuz they really are a StNik cult!!!

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 240

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:20 pm

I remember a while back i believed the same idiocy. The thing is a friend had patience with me and gave me some materials to study. In time by reading the bible things started to fall in place. The xians could not answer some of my very important questions like "why did god kill Uzzah when his son preaches forgiveness?" Eventually I spat on xianity and remained without any durrection for a while. Then i remembered the materials of that friend and started reading and doing more research... and i was happy i became SS.

The point is, if someone comes asking noob questions, a simple answer will do :) plus pointing him or her towards the main jos site which has more than enough information. We don't want to loose potential good Satanists. They will learn :)

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 197

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Christ Consciousness Caught On Tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

This guy enters the panthgoyimon of Bronay.

HP Mageson666 wrote:How to achieve Christ consciousness..

Image



HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Vatikan is definitely Satanism! So they teach Jesus Worldwide, they distribute the bible so u can call dem SatanistZ, they pray to Jesus, have Rabbi Jesus in every corner of it, wear giant crosses with Jesus, and say ave maria and hail jizus about 1000 times a day. They pray to de lawd and then rape nunz to get their sinz out in jizus holy name! Cuz they really are a StNik cult!!!


U 4ll R deceived by Satan,in di n4me 0f R4bbi Krist I 0rd3r di D3m0nz t0 leave ur body and GoyimSoul.
I do not believe in the V4tikan cuz they:don't believe in Jizuz,don't follow di orders 0f Gad and they do animal sakriface in di name of Satan.
P.S:I do not believe in di bible but there is a G0d that will PuNiSh you in Krist name!

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 118

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby EnkiUK » Tue May 15, 2018 5:54 pm

If it wasn't for JOS i wouldn't have all this knowledge especially opening my eyes on the Jews and their string pulling, hidden in plain sight.
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 812

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
U 4ll R deceived by Satan,in di n4me 0f R4bbi Krist I 0rd3r di D3m0nz t0 leave ur body and GoyimSoul.
I do not believe in the V4tikan cuz they:don't believe in Jizuz,don't follow di orders 0f Gad and they do animal sakriface in di name of Satan.
P.S:I do not believe in di bible but there is a G0d that will PuNiSh you in Krist name!


U r a t4l3nt I tink.

astarothianprince
Posts: 12

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby astarothianprince » Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Coraxo wrote:Are you trying to tell me that jews aren't Satan worshipers????!!???1??

No they are not their our enemies
HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL ENLIL!!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 812

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Coraxo wrote:Are you trying to tell me that jews aren't Satan worshipers????!!???1??


Somehow they are devil worshipers but the whole Torah is all about erm, if you worship the Devil you will die in the worst possible fashion and Israel will go extinct so believe in Jehovah and his appointed Rabbi your future Messiah to conquer the planet instead. Then the favorite rebel rabbi from this dogma is somehow angry at the jews in an internal feud and then the goyim who have no culture believe that it's uhm, their savior, cause it's daddy is Israel's daddy aka JHVH.

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 165
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby 13th_Wolf » Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Christ Consciousness Caught On Tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

This guy enters the panthgoyimon of Bronay.

HP Mageson666 wrote:How to achieve Christ consciousness..

Image



HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Vatikan is definitely Satanism! So they teach Jesus Worldwide, they distribute the bible so u can call dem SatanistZ, they pray to Jesus, have Rabbi Jesus in every corner of it, wear giant crosses with Jesus, and say ave maria and hail jizus about 1000 times a day. They pray to de lawd and then rape nunz to get their sinz out in jizus holy name! Cuz they really are a StNik cult!!!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

This dude...

I can see how he's so fucking disconnected from reality. The thing he's going on about "The Pizza-Man" or something is talking about some shit that happened in his day (or is going to happen) , then he starts going "ooh this is so good" and forgetting as the rainbow kabalah overwhelms him XD. Then he does it a dozen more times, sometimes blaming the others in the video for "taking him out of it" even tho they don't speak when he says this. This divine phenomenon you see, in the kike-adelic community is what is known as a "thought-loop".

Basically, you think of (and are visualising) something that you have to do in the future, walking to get a drink, going outside- literally anything in your life and then your brain goes full retard and starts choosing to trip out instead of going and doing the thing you want- or have to do. When you see those videos of those people on psychedelic drugs in parks and stuff, not speaking to anyone or moving, they are so absorbed by the thoughts of what will happen if they stay, idly and keep tripping that they can't get the fuck up and do anything about it. The intense visuals, connected to their paranoid thoughts leave them in a constant cycle of panic, ((unable)) to do anything about it, as the same important thought keeps repeating- and is interrupted, and repeating- and is interrupted over and over again until either your mind tires itself out and you fall asleep, the scenario your in changes somehow (sometimes grounding you into reality, if friends are involved) or the harsh reality simply catches up to you, and you find a police officer trying to communicate with you in a time and place you have completely no clue of.

Though that is the worst case scenario, it definitely is not uncommon, noting like I said before- the amount of stories and news articles of these young adults and teens finding themselves in such a way. The guy in the video however, it appears, is merely trying to tell the other 2 some story but he keeps on going retard as the trip takes hold of him, and then he keeps on trying to do it. Whether or not the story was important to the events of that night who knows, but the guy is defo in full psych-cuck trance. And his girlfriend, OOF, she's recording him in such a state? That relationship didn't last long.

Even though the guy is on shrooms, the same applies to pretty much any psychedelic drug, merely the visuals and bodily effects are different (like how some boost your hormones to extreme levels, making you ((loveeveryonemayn))). The harsher scenarios I mentioned can be prevented following certain prerequisite factors, but honestly, these drugs leave you in such a way that you are vulnerable to every single external influence around you when you are on them, even if one registers themselves as (((experienced))).

Last time I checked the list of spiritual strengths, vulnerability was not on it. These exact same pleasant, and intriguing experiences can all be achieved by oneself, with full control.

"Drugs are fine goy, but don't you eVeR say the word Satan- not in my synagogue... oy vey."
-Someone's libtard xian shlad-dad

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 98

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby Coraxo » Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Somehow they are devil worshipers but the whole Torah is all about erm, if you worship the Devil you will die in the worst possible fashion and Israel will go extinct so believe in Jehovah and his appointed Rabbi your future Messiah to conquer the planet instead. Then the favorite rebel rabbi from this dogma is somehow angry at the jews in an internal feud and then the goyim who have no culture believe that it's uhm, their savior, cause it's daddy is Israel's daddy aka JHVH.


That's just from your imagination, silly silly goy..
Now accept jeebus' unconditional unshakable love, otherwise he'll send you to hell to burn for eternity.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Zygisrko
Posts: 208

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby Zygisrko » Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 am

Gooys I openeid up a Chakra yoosterday, and i naow hav the POWER TO SCHMOKE WEED!!!
Image
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1303

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:52 am

Zygisrko wrote:Gooys I openeid up a Chakra yoosterday, and i naow hav the POWER TO SCHMOKE WEED!!!
Image

Hit me up with summah that shit. Straydup.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

hailourtruegod
Posts: 274

Re: Obvious Answers To Lazy Questions

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 16, 2018 7:00 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Christ Consciousness Caught On Tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of0vaF2FngE

This guy enters the panthgoyimon of Bronay.

HP Mageson666 wrote:How to achieve Christ consciousness..

Image





:lol: :lol: :lol:

This dude...

I can see how he's so fucking disconnected from reality. The thing he's going on about "The Pizza-Man" or something is talking about some shit that happened in his day (or is going to happen) , then he starts going "ooh this is so good" and forgetting as the rainbow kabalah overwhelms him XD. Then he does it a dozen more times, sometimes blaming the others in the video for "taking him out of it" even tho they don't speak when he says this. This divine phenomenon you see, in the kike-adelic community is what is known as a "thought-loop".

Basically, you think of (and are visualising) something that you have to do in the future, walking to get a drink, going outside- literally anything in your life and then your brain goes full retard and starts choosing to trip out instead of going and doing the thing you want- or have to do. When you see those videos of those people on psychedelic drugs in parks and stuff, not speaking to anyone or moving, they are so absorbed by the thoughts of what will happen if they stay, idly and keep tripping that they can't get the fuck up and do anything about it. The intense visuals, connected to their paranoid thoughts leave them in a constant cycle of panic, ((unable)) to do anything about it, as the same important thought keeps repeating- and is interrupted, and repeating- and is interrupted over and over again until either your mind tires itself out and you fall asleep, the scenario your in changes somehow (sometimes grounding you into reality, if friends are involved) or the harsh reality simply catches up to you, and you find a police officer trying to communicate with you in a time and place you have completely no clue of.

Though that is the worst case scenario, it definitely is not uncommon, noting like I said before- the amount of stories and news articles of these young adults and teens finding themselves in such a way. The guy in the video however, it appears, is merely trying to tell the other 2 some story but he keeps on going retard as the trip takes hold of him, and then he keeps on trying to do it. Whether or not the story was important to the events of that night who knows, but the guy is defo in full psych-cuck trance. And his girlfriend, OOF, she's recording him in such a state? That relationship didn't last long.

Even though the guy is on shrooms, the same applies to pretty much any psychedelic drug, merely the visuals and bodily effects are different (like how some boost your hormones to extreme levels, making you ((loveeveryonemayn))). The harsher scenarios I mentioned can be prevented following certain prerequisite factors, but honestly, these drugs leave you in such a way that you are vulnerable to every single external influence around you when you are on them, even if one registers themselves as (((experienced))).

Last time I checked the list of spiritual strengths, vulnerability was not on it. These exact same pleasant, and intriguing experiences can all be achieved by oneself, with full control.

"Drugs are fine goy, but don't you eVeR say the word Satan- not in my synagogue... oy vey."
-Someone's libtard xian shlad-dad

Saytan Abbrasa



If you thought the video was bad, one glance at the comment section and you'll be blown away by the sheer retardation of today's society...
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rambo and 5 guests