Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About being "controlled"

emotions

Can other people enter your body or Demons and you can't feel a difference ? I was reading this category "https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html"

And beside that is there something wrong if I don t do Satanic Meditation ? even when I have opportunities or when I ' m home alone ? Will Father Satan or Demons of Hell be mad at me ?

If it were that easy maybe people would be better. Unfortunately if it were that easy the World would be in way better state. But no there are laws governing all sectors of reality.

I recall making a joke one time if people can be so easily controlled or possessed or whatever. Maybe an interesting alien or deity controls them and they are like WTF inside but outside it's like man this entity sounds a hell of a lot better than this NPC.

Fact of the matter is possession or control or whatever is more of an advanced principle. It's like xtians; buddhist teachings of controlling your mind, even if many buddhist states that's not what we do or is even the prime factor. But many xtians state your mind will slow or stop and be easier to posses.

Funny if you can control your thoughts shutdown music and other noises in the mentalsphere. And control your mind by voiding, blanking, reducing or whatever for XYZ period of time. Don't you think they can sense a entity trying to control them. Or hear an entity and freak out that entity and harm it back.

I think personally most people who are possessed or speak in glossolalia(retarded xtians speaking in tongue) or are being controlled. Most seem to be possessed by mental abnormalities perhaps not out right mental illness which is another factor but the beginnings of mental illnesses. Or another possibility they are being harmed by their own xtians and being pumped with energy in a ignorant infusing i.e. ignorant or outright stupid use of spiritual powers and then they freak out cause a person had a psychic paranoia from overcharged and goes crazy.

It doesn't rule out mental illness in Peru there's retarded xtianized Amerindians that house people in what modern Doctors call mental illness cages or schizophrenia cages. And Doctors are like "WTF are you doing you dumb motherfuckers this guy has a disease of the brain he needs medicine stop housing him in a prison tied to a stake, WTF".

Some people probably ate hallucinogenic substances and tripped out acting weird and got in trouble. Rye mold i.e. precursor to LSD during Salem Witch trials is a strong probability of tripping out. Anti-Pagan activities like destroying knowledge on applied spirituality and harming or blowing a person's fuse and making them freak out and do typical shit xtians state.

In reality possession is real to a degree in some cases even hostile entities doing stuff. But many view it as fake or as some people state a controlled activity i.e. a scam or perhaps a real effect only being done for control. Such as jews performing exorcisms at certain points and the person miraculously becoming normal.

Either way it ranges either from extreme stupidity and people controlling people through ignorance and stupidity to actual possessions and hostile aliens causing issues or to outright you need to enter the mental illness field of medicine and receive help you need to be on medication cause you have an imbalance.

The possession we speak of is like aliens either your abducted(i.e. we are gonna probe you in the ass) or contacted(i.e. we are a cool alien race and want to show you cool stuff).

I think possession invokes fears in people it's a word heavily charged with xtian overtones and many view it as negative like Demon or Devil. In our neck of the woods we are in full control, full conscious, and full lucidity. If an entity fucks with you or does something you don't approve kick them out or sever the session. In many cases the entity itself is being watched by others, mostly for protection of that soul, but also maybe as a reminder to keep it good and don't mess around.

Either way the bark of the possession is worst than the bite of possession. It's scary that word possession. And it's like can you at least be open minded and realize it's a word describing a phenomena. Perhaps the better word would be channeling.

Channeling has a new agey tone to it the overtones of new age. But it's the more correct term, channeling an entity to learn or do something with said entity perhaps a ritual or as a understanding. In many cases there could already be beings of higher power of sufficient level that peer into people already in their own high level ways and might not warrant a channeling or the channeling is to establish a better rapport with the person. Perhaps even trigger a step in which the person is needing a bit of a push to elevate their spirituality.

I think that if an entity entered your body you would certainly feel something. What is less visible, and is not exactly "entering your body" is when the enemy sends those simple erroneous thought patterns and feelings/tendencies/ simple mistakes you would normally not have/make, and they repeat in your head if you don't shut them out. VM is really important

Gear88 said:
If it were that easy maybe people would be better. Unfortunately if it were that easy the World would be in way better state. But no there are laws governing all sectors of reality.

I recall making a joke one time if people can be so easily controlled or possessed or whatever. Maybe an interesting alien or deity controls them and they are like WTF inside but outside it's like man this entity sounds a hell of a lot better than this NPC.

Fact of the matter is possession or control or whatever is more of an advanced principle. It's like xtians; buddhist teachings of controlling your mind, even if many buddhist states that's not what we do or is even the prime factor. But many xtians state your mind will slow or stop and be easier to posses.

Funny if you can control your thoughts shutdown music and other noises in the mentalsphere. And control your mind by voiding, blanking, reducing or whatever for XYZ period of time. Don't you think they can sense a entity trying to control them. Or hear an entity and freak out that entity and harm it back.

I think personally most people who are possessed or speak in glossolalia(retarded xtians speaking in tongue) or are being controlled. Most seem to be possessed by mental abnormalities perhaps not out right mental illness which is another factor but the beginnings of mental illnesses. Or another possibility they are being harmed by their own xtians and being pumped with energy in a ignorant infusing i.e. ignorant or outright stupid use of spiritual powers and then they freak out cause a person had a psychic paranoia from overcharged and goes crazy.

It doesn't rule out mental illness in Peru there's retarded xtianized Amerindians that house people in what modern Doctors call mental illness cages or schizophrenia cages. And Doctors are like "WTF are you doing you dumb motherfuckers this guy has a disease of the brain he needs medicine stop housing him in a prison tied to a stake, WTF".

Some people probably ate hallucinogenic substances and tripped out acting weird and got in trouble. Rye mold i.e. precursor to LSD during Salem Witch trials is a strong probability of tripping out. Anti-Pagan activities like destroying knowledge on applied spirituality and harming or blowing a person's fuse and making them freak out and do typical shit xtians state.

In reality possession is real to a degree in some cases even hostile entities doing stuff. But many view it as fake or as some people state a controlled activity i.e. a scam or perhaps a real effect only being done for control. Such as jews performing exorcisms at certain points and the person miraculously becoming normal.

Either way it ranges either from extreme stupidity and people controlling people through ignorance and stupidity to actual possessions and hostile aliens causing issues or to outright you need to enter the mental illness field of medicine and receive help you need to be on medication cause you have an imbalance.

The possession we speak of is like aliens either your abducted(i.e. we are gonna probe you in the ass) or contacted(i.e. we are a cool alien race and want to show you cool stuff).

I think possession invokes fears in people it's a word heavily charged with xtian overtones and many view it as negative like Demon or Devil. In our neck of the woods we are in full control, full conscious, and full lucidity. If an entity fucks with you or does something you don't approve kick them out or sever the session. In many cases the entity itself is being watched by others, mostly for protection of that soul, but also maybe as a reminder to keep it good and don't mess around.

Either way the bark of the possession is worst than the bite of possession. It's scary that word possession. And it's like can you at least be open minded and realize it's a word describing a phenomena. Perhaps the better word would be channeling.

Channeling has a new agey tone to it the overtones of new age. But it's the more correct term, channeling an entity to learn or do something with said entity perhaps a ritual or as a understanding. In many cases there could already be beings of higher power of sufficient level that peer into people already in their own high level ways and might not warrant a channeling or the channeling is to establish a better rapport with the person. Perhaps even trigger a step in which the person is needing a bit of a push to elevate their spirituality.

ok but in conclusion,can Demons or any celestial being or anything control you or enter your body ?

codeine1337 said:
ok but in conclusion,can Demons or any celestial being or anything control you or enter your body ?
Unlike with enemy entities where control is lost, Demons can be in you/with you, assisting you while you remain aware. Basically with frendlies you have consent and with unfriendlies, lack of consent.

The question is not as much about being able, but what is necessary and appropriate for the situation. Demons do not enter people for fun and without good reason. There is consent by both sides in the process.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Unlike with enemy entities where control is lost, Demons can be in you/with you, assisting you while you remain aware. Basically with frendlies you have consent and with unfriendlies, lack of consent.

The question is not as much about being able, but what is necessary and appropriate for the situation. Demons do not enter people for fun and without good reason. There is consent by both sides in the process.

and how do I feel or can I sense that a Demon or more Demons are in my body or something ? or how do you feel or see when a Demon or Demons are in you

codeine1337 said:
and how do I feel or can I sense that a Demon or more Demons are in my body or something ? or how do you feel or see when a Demon or Demons are in you
It would be obvious in the moment based on how and what you feel, see and know.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:

but you will black out or something ?

codeine1337 said:
Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:

This won't happen any time soon, you have to be ata medium advanced level for that.

codeine1337 said:
Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:

but you will black out or something ?
Already answered: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=388590#p388590

When you read something, do also take time to understand what has been said instead of just reading the words.

Then again maybe I should have said it more directly: No losing of consciousness with friendly entities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back