Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about rituals

emotions

Do I need to do the honoring to some Demons every month or like am I obliged? or for example do I need to do the things from JoS like to reach a God , I m new to this and I don t know exactly so my bad if I m asking some stupid questions.
In conclusion basically I want to know if I can just exercise only when I m bored or when I don t have anything 2 do about the things u need 2 do to reach a God or like if I need 2 do something everyday beside prayers/poems.

you can start with small steps until you get used to doing everything you have to do

codeine1337 said:
Do I need to do the honoring to some Demons every month or like am I obliged? or for example do I need to do the things from JoS like to reach a God , I m new to this and I don t know exactly so my bad if I m asking some stupid questions.
In conclusion basically I want to know if I can just exercise only when I m bored or when I don t have anything 2 do about the things u need 2 do to reach a God or like if I need 2 do something everyday beside prayers/poems.
8 fold path is not to be done out of boredom as it is the method for advancing your soul, eventually reaching Godhead.

For some people, doing things every day can be challenging or out of question at the beginning or for time being for many reasons, but eventually we are to be expected to be practicing every day, consistently. That is the only way forward.

Prayers and poems are nice and they have their place, but actual skill and power is established by meditation and witchcraft.

Reading through Joy of Satan has many benefits, begin today! See also important articles and sermons.

yeah but like will Father Satan be mad at me if I don t do this everyday and I do it idk when I want or once in a week or smth ? btw I m 15 and live with my parents so I can t do much beside burning the paper...

codeine1337 said:
yeah but like will Father Satan be mad at me if I don t do this everyday and I do it idk when I want or once in a week or smth ? btw I m 15 and live with my parents so I can t do much beside burning the paper...
No, He understands. It's like I said with how to commence.

I understand,thanks m8.but basically I don t always need to do the honoring right ? like to Demons of Hell or rituals like basically I can do them whenever I want ?

codeine1337 said:
I understand,thanks m8.but basically I don t always need to do the honoring right ? like to Demons of Hell or rituals like basically I can do them whenever I want ?

It's not like Christianity or Islam, nobody threatens you to throw into eternal fire if you don't go to Mosque or Church and don't pray.

It's a joy, an honor, and a very beneficial thing to be close to the Gods. However, there is a time for everything. In a sermon, HP Cobra mentions that younger souls may need time to discover and experience the world, “crawl around like a baby”. Give it time. Not everyone is supposed to follow the same path.

codeine1337 said:
You mean Satan's Absolution Ritual and other like them? Yes, you can do them anytime you want. When there is a schedule containing them it is very much recommended to jump on, but again, no neccesity. On the other hand, by not participating in schedules, you will not reap their benefits to the same extent as others.

but for example if I m 15 and can t do any honoring and I m gonna do them after 18 years old when I ll get my own home and live by myself or with a gf if I would have one...will I have the benefits if I do it after 18 cuz I can t do any honors now. If is about benefits and stuff I mean not like only for the benefits I would do the honoring ofc but I m just saying if it s about benefits I m in but I ll have 2 do them after 18 ... I think until 18 I can t do much beside burning the paper or if u got any ideas I m listening.

codeine1337 said:
but for example if I m 15 and can t do any honoring and I m gonna do them after 18 years old when I ll get my own home and live by myself or with a gf if I would have one...will I have the benefits if I do it after 18 cuz I can t do any honors now. If is about benefits and stuff I mean not like only for the benefits I would do the honoring ofc but I m just saying if it s about benefits I m in but I ll have 2 do them after 18 ... I think until 18 I can t do much beside burning the paper or if u got any ideas I m listening.
Are you saying that you lack privacy? What is your family like, can you practice yoga without being persecuted for it? For ignoramus, you can explain yoga being athletic stretches and get away with it. How about other circumstances?

Here's some solutions:

You can chant mantras quietly (less effective, but works), you can turn volume of some device playing something up to cover the sound of chanting, you can void meditate in bed before going to sleep, or after waking up, you can also do Final Rtr and Demon Rituals the same way, combining the above. If your family is intrusive, you can explain that you need private moments for your studies and perform these practices. Depending on family do not hold any physical items related. You can save ritual pages for offline use on your device(s) and encrypt them into a folder behind a password.

All of the above implemented, you potentially can practice most if not all that you need to advance before being 18 years old. Be careful with your privacy, and look for opportunities when family is away from home. Also, you can do the above outside of your home in some excluded area. Inconvenient, I know, but better that not practicing.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Are you saying that you lack privacy? What is your family like, can you practice yoga without being persecuted for it? For ignoramus, you can explain yoga being athletic stretches and get away with it. How about other circumstances?

Here's some solutions:

You can chant mantras quietly (less effective, but works), you can turn volume of some device playing something up to cover the sound of chanting, you can void meditate in bed before going to sleep, or after waking up, you can also do Final Rtr and Demon Rituals the same way, combining the above. If your family is intrusive, you can explain that you need private moments for your studies and perform these practices. Depending on family do not hold any physical items related. You can save ritual pages for offline use on your device(s) and encrypt them into a folder behind a password.

All of the above implemented, you potentially can practice most if not all that you need to advance before being 18 years old. Be careful with your privacy, and look for opportunities when family is away from home. Also, you can do the above outside of your home in some excluded area. Inconvenient, I know, but better that not practicing.

well a few months ago my mom discovered the black candle I bought especially for the dedication ritual ( only 1 ) and I tried to cover it that it s a scented candle... But how should I chant mantras like I need a tutorial xD or maybe I don t understand exactly

codeine1337 said:
well a few months ago my mom discovered the black candle I bought especially for the dedication ritual ( only 1 ) and I tried to cover it that it s a scented candle... But how should I chant mantras like I need a tutorial xD or maybe I don t understand exactly
Okay, is that a problem then? She's a Christian, or something? If that's the case then do not aqcuire more items for your safety sake.

About mantras. You should read joyofsatan.or etc. Read, read, read and learn all the while applying what you've learnt. I already provided some links, perhaps you should begin from those.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Okay, is that a problem then? She's a Christian, or something? If that's the case then do not aqcuire more items for your safety sake.

About mantras. You should read joyofsatan.or etc. Read, read, read and learn all the while applying what you've learnt. I already provided some links, perhaps you should begin from those.

my g :skull: she goes to church with a friend of hers and I hate this like I tried to tell her about Satan once but she went crazy...she thinks that only God can help you and that s the worst thing , Jesus is trash and a lier.
But yes m8 I saw ur links I already did some of them 2day about yoga and other stuff ( mantra ,chakra etc )

codeine1337 said:
my g :skull: she goes to church with a friend of hers and I hate this like I tried to tell her about Satan once but she went crazy...she thinks that only God can help you and that s the worst thing , Jesus is trash and a lier.
But yes m8 I saw ur links I already did some of them 2day about yoga and other stuff ( mantra ,chakra etc )
Telling people about who Satan really is, especially using the name Satan, is one of the worst methods for introducing people (especially those who are programmed with jewish ideas) to Truth because most people have no idea about the reality of this subject. This is unfortuantely the state of affairs at the moment as very few aknowledge, let alone act in a positive manner about discovering the Truth (perpetual self improvement, etc.). That is not to say that straight out telling the Truth about Satan does not work for some people, but you get the idea.

It seems that it would serve you well to disguise and hide your true beliefs from others around you. Perhaps some people around you are potentially more open to Satan and what He represents, but be careful, you do not want to risk your wellbeing. You can spread the knowledge in a safe way, without revealing your identity, too.

Good job on getting started. It's a long road, but well worth it.

for me basically it all started long time ago when I was with my mom and I was believing in Jesus etc all that stuff,after that when we reached at a store my brain switched suddenly to "google on how to give your soul" it was about money because I wanted to buy new pair of jordan's and since then I got in Satanism and other stuff studying about this etc. but the thing is I think is more like a calling. cuz since I was born I always liked money and I always dreamed about being so rich that I ll never ever have to count money again or be broke again.Rich till I die but the thing is I have to work hard and communicate with Demons of Hell + Satan , I need their help too.

Pammy said:
codeine1337 said:

It's not like Christianity or Islam, nobody threatens you to throw into eternal fire if you don't go to Mosque or Church and don't pray.

It's a joy, an honor, and a very beneficial thing to be close to the Gods. However, there is a time for everything. In a sermon, HP Cobra mentions that younger souls may need time to discover and experience the world, “crawl around like a baby”. Give it time. Not everyone is supposed to follow the same path.

Pammy,what do you mean exactly by the same path ?

There is something called svadharma, sva (own) + dharma (duty), your duty, your nature, your right and your role in society and cosmic order. Let's say, maybe you need to learn self-discipline in this life while I need to learn self-love. The role of one us in society may be being a caretaker for orphans, an ambassador for their country, or a policeman while the other one has it completely different. Each person has a different nature and different conditions so everyone has a different path to walk. There is not a single, one size for everyone path in this life, unlike what Abrahamic beliefs claim. This path can be seen in one’s birth chart, South Node-North Node axis.

and yes tbh I know this b4 , everyone has his own destiny in this world but I saw for example at many people if they was bullied in school they re destiny is too show everyone he was wrong about him and tbh you can always change your destiny. for example if you were born for a 9-5 you can always change is not that much about destiny cuz you can always change what you wanna be

codeine1337 said:
and yes tbh I know this b4 , everyone has his own destiny in this world but I saw for example at many people if they was bullied in school they re destiny is too show everyone he was wrong about him and tbh you can always change your destiny. for example if you were born for a 9-5 you can always change is not that much about destiny cuz you can always change what you wanna be

You don’t have a predetermined destiny, there are conditions and forces you are subject to such as planetary transits and the state of the people you are living with. It's up to you how to deal with these. South Node represents where you came from and can be used to understand skills you have mastered in a previous life, so you already possess them in this life. It's not up to fate or luck, it's what you have done. Or what have done to you.

Pammy said:
codeine1337 said:

You don’t have a predetermined destiny, there are conditions and forces you are subject to such as planetary transits and the state of the people you are living with. It's up to you how to deal with these. South Node represents where you came from and can be used to understand skills you have mastered in a previous life, so you already possess them in this life. It's not up to fate or luck, it's what you have done. Or what have done to you.

so you re telling me if in my previous life I was working at 9 5 , in this life that I m living now I can t turn to be rich enough that I ll never care abt money ever and switch my destiny from 9 5 to being rich ? like 6 10

codeine1337 said:
Pammy said:
codeine1337 said:

so you re telling me if in my previous life I was working at 9 5 , in this life that I m living now I can t turn to be rich enough that I ll never care abt money ever and switch my destiny from 9 5 to being rich ? like 6 10

No, I never said that. I exactly said that you don't have a predetermined destiny and it's up to you how you deal with the conditions and forces you are subject to.

Pammy said:
codeine1337 said:
Pammy said:

No, I never said that. I exactly said that you don't have a predetermined destiny and it's up to you how you deal with the conditions and forces you are subject to.

yeah,so basically you re making your own destiny.

codeine1337 said:

That's not even how you get rich. I know this is a very common false belief that working for others will eventually make you rich, but it is totally wrong. Rich people laugh and scoff at the idea of working for money. Every single rich person who became rich or famous came up with an idea or developed a talent that fulfills a certain need in people. A rich person doesn't ask the question "how can I make enough money for a living?". But they ask "what do the people around me need most, and how can I provide it best?". And they eventually come up with an invention or service that people are willing to pay a lot of money.

lightofdawn666 said:
codeine1337 said:

That's not even how you get rich. I know this is a very common false belief that working for others will eventually make you rich, but it is totally wrong. Rich people laugh and scoff at the idea of working for money. Every single rich person who became rich or famous came up with an idea or developed a talent that fulfills a certain need in people. A rich person doesn't ask the question "how can I make enough money for a living?". But they ask "what do the people around me need most, and how can I provide it best?". And they eventually come up with an invention or service that people are willing to pay a lot of money.

Dude I think I may be blind or something WHERE DID I WROTE A METHOD TO GET RICH ... dude u re more likely
discouraging me :skull:

codeine1337 said:
Dude I think I may be blind or something WHERE DID I WROTE A METHOD TO GET RICH ... dude u re more likely

You didn't write a method, you thought someone who is rich was working 9-5 in past lives and I explained that that's not how you get rich, either as a carry-over from past lives or now. This is a false belief. If you understood how people get rich it would be more accurate to ask "so you are sayng that if I came up with some great money-making ideas in past lives and I was successful in implementing them and organizing a business around them, these ideas come to me easily now and I an naturally rich?".

"Discouraging". Not at all. You now know something that the vast majority of people don't know. It should be encouraging.

lightofdawn666 said:
codeine1337 said:

You didn't write a method, you thought someone who is rich was working 9-5 in past lives and I explained that that's not how you get rich, either as a carry-over from past lives or now. This is a false belief. If you understood how people get rich it would be more accurate to ask "so you are sayng that if I came up with some great money-making ideas in past lives and I was successful in implementing them and organizing a business around them, these ideas come to me easily now and I an naturally rich?".

"Discouraging". Not at all. You now know something that the vast majority of people don't know. It should be encouraging.
Read his post again. He said from 9 5 to rich, not rich from 9 5.

Henu the Great said:
Read his post again. He said from 9 5 to rich, not rich from 9 5.

To be honest, that post is so poorly written I can't tell exactly what he's trying to say. My interpretation was that he thought that if you worked hard in his past life then he can become rich in this life, which implies a karmic connection between working in a past life and riches in the current life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back