Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Christian Best Friend

AsrielLynis

How do I go about converting someone who now hates me for believing in the "Satan" he's heard so much about?

Didn't help that right at the time I tried converting him, he was "strengthening his relationship with God" and just saw me as a test of faith.

What a disgusting system of slavery.

Weird for me to say about another guy, but I love him too much. I don't want to cut him off, but if I need to, I will.
I've exposed Christianity to him, and showed him pages and pages of evidence, but it's tough to deter someone so firmly rooted in "faith".

Is there anything I can do?

You have misunderstood Spiritual Satanism as this path is not about proselytizing. You could try cleaning and directing three part rtr on them, but ultimately they make their own decisions.

Henu the Great said:
You have misunderstood Spiritual Satanism as this path is not about proselytizing. You could try cleaning and directing three part rtr on them, but ultimately they make their own decisions.
I tell the truth to whom I can.
If who don't care or don't want to see (listen at)the truth, it's not my fault.Everyone has the right to believe or think whatever they want.So you could also say that everyone has the right to be stupid and foolish(I'm referring to those abnormal morons who are cowards and willfully refuse to see the truth,and they can almost see their eyes to the truth).

AsrielLynis said:
How do I go about converting someone who now hates me for believing in the "Satan" he's heard so much about?

Didn't help that right at the time I tried converting him, he was "strengthening his relationship with God" and just saw me as a test of faith.

Weird for me to say about another guy, but I love him too much. I don't want to cut him off, but if I need to, I will.
I've exposed Christianity to him, and showed him pages and pages of evidence, but it's tough to deter someone so firmly rooted in "faith".

You should spend a year or two doing deep cleaning first, and the FRTRs, along with the other things we recommend a standard routine should have, AoP, chakra opening and spinning. You should work on yourself patiently before trying to work on another. You need a good foundation before you go knocking on others. After you've seen some of the results of your efforts, you can begin to get good direction from the Gods for this question hopefully, or your aura will grow strong enough to start affecting this person on it's own, without your input. This is not a guarantee, but if they have the strength to leave that disgusting program, it will have to come mostly from within themselves, you can not do much to help someone who doesn't want to be helped, without serious power in your soul, so in either case, focus on cultivating that.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Henu the Great said:
If who don't care or don't want to see (listen at)the truth, it's not my fault.Everyone has the right to believe or think whatever they want.So you could also say that everyone has the right to be stupid and foolish(I'm referring to those abnormal morons who are cowards and willfully refuse to see the truth,and they can almost see their eyes to the truth).
Telling the truth is not the same as proselytizing.

AsrielLynis said:

My suggestion:
1. Do F-rtr and destroying rabbi on him and affirm that he is free from the program of cucktianity forever.
2. Use Ghevo, Veneo, and Khenatz with the affirmation that your friend is free from cucktianity now and forever in a safe and positive manner, and to make him know that judaism for non-jews is a lie and hoax.
3. Ask the gods for help.

You have to decide which is more important. Your friendship or her getting to know the Truth. Both can be done in a constructive way, but if you want to "lead" a Christian away from his faith, it will be a difficult process with lots of hiccups.

In many situations, it is necessary to give priority to reason over sentimentality. Emotions are constructive in their own way, but they are not just about happiness.

Henu the Great said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Telling the truth is not the same as proselytizing.
Excuse me,I could have put it a little better.

When I look at these types of individuals I have described, I see that they are not interested in the truth,I'll move on immediately, I'll stop,I will refrain from these.Shouldn't waste a lot of time and energy on these things, because it's just very silly to deal with them.

Move on and find others with similar views on Life. I wouldn't even try to, "convert my best friend". Converting is a Christian way of spreading their lies.
Your friend must find a way to Satanism on their own terms. The truth is not for the faint hearted.

AsrielLynis said:

We don't advocate revealing your Satanic faith to a "militantly Christian" crowd or person, neither do we advocate breaking up friends/family for the sake of religion. Many of us come from Christian backgrounds. The practice of "martyring/sacrificing thy self" or spreading chaos, divisions and destructions of friendships and family relations for the sake of a diety, is a Christian practice (even go read it in Matt. 10:34 of of their horrid bibLIE), we advocate no such thing. Take it from someone who did exactly what you did, and paid the ultimate price for it. But take this as a lesson.

This "former friend" of yours of very likely going to end up cutting and severing ties with.....EVERYONE just for "not being Xian" and end up on a miserable path.

The only thing you can do? Is advance yourself and MOVE ON, there's better people out there. But be sure NOT go to around spreading and trying convert people into Satanism, or show off your Satanic faith, you'll end up cutting valuable ties and friendships, given we unfortunately, do not live in a Satanic world - and no, the Jewish Illuminati and fake "satanic" groups that run the elite doesn't count.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back