Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I dreamed about baphomet

Harold3509

I'm 16 and had a very hard time sleeping last night and I had a dream about baphomet this may be because I was playing a game that featured a design similar to baphomet but I don't remember my dreams often so I came here looking for possible answers

What is your question?

You have a dream about something because you were thinking about it recently. Starting to play a new game recently is a perfect example of something that would cause you to dream about something in that game.

Harold3509 said:
I'm 16 and had a very hard time sleeping last night and I had a dream about baphomet this may be because I was playing a game that featured a design similar to baphomet but I don't remember my dreams often so I came here looking for possible answers

Hello :)

It could be the Demons leading you here to the Joy of Satan. Have you read out website before? Have a look through it: joyofsatan.org

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What is your question?

You have a dream about something because you were thinking about it recently. Starting to play a new game recently is a perfect example of something that would cause you to dream about something in that game.

I think sometimes this could be a guide from the Gods, as well. For example, a person who can communicate with images, visions and so on, purposefully can see these things. Because Gods know how we assign meanings to what we have seen, and put these to use to communicate with persons.

You are right about the recent playing and psychology stuff, but what I mean is maybe Gods paved his way to here, by making him play that game, thus it conduced his way to here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back