Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With Binding Spell (ısa rune)

Baroness Blossom

Hello my dear Sisters and Brothers

How many times do I have to vibrate the Isa rune in the binding spell ? (I want to do without using materials)

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

How many times do I have to vibrate the Isa rune in the binding spell ? (I want to do without using materials)

Have a nice day ^^

Ideally 108 times. But for newer people, this is not always ideal. I would try for maybe 40 times if can't handle higher reps yet. 80 is high up there also but at the very least 40.

I am not sure what others' experiences are with lower reps, perhaps if they feel more comfortable, like maybe 9 for example, also used in destruction in endings, but the higher the reps the more energy. Just don't hurt yourself or overdo it. Do only what you can handle.

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day ^^

Ideally 108 times. But for newer people, this is not always ideal. I would try for maybe 40 times if can't handle higher reps yet. 80 is high up there also but at the very least 40.

I am not sure what others' experiences are with lower reps, perhaps if they feel more comfortable, like maybe 9 for example, also used in destruction in endings, but the higher the reps the more energy. Just don't hurt yourself or overdo it. Do only what you can handle.

I get it now. Thanks for that information, My Dear Sister. You've been very helpful 😊🤗 :).

Any multiple of 9 is very appropriate with Isa. Considering that Isa is #11 so any multiple of 11 is numerolgically decent option as well. Of course there are other options. At the end of the day, do not worry about this. You do whatever amount is suitable for you and that is the best for the moment.

When can I cast a binding spell this year? I looked at the calendar but it wasn't showing a suitable time range.

And how should I visualize it?

When can I cast a binding spell this year? I looked at the calendar but it wasn't showing a suitable time range.

Baroness Blossom said:

I would do it during a waning Capricorn moon, since this sign like the binding rune Isa is connected to Saturn which rules restriction. If you want to take it a step further, cast a chart for this working, starting it on on a Capricorn moon with the Saturn ruling the chart (Capricorn asc).

You can use astro.com or Josastro to generate a chart for any future date.

Visualize your target being prevented or failing acting against you while affirming they are restricted against that specific action against you in every way.

Baroness Blossom said:

Is not reflected in the calendar, I remember Lydia mentioning that the most appropriate time to start it is on a full moon just before it begins to wane.
You can visualize how the energy surrounds the one you want to bind and is totally powerless to harm or bother you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back