Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friends

HPS Lydia

Those we are in close contact with influence us, for better or for worse. A good friend should enrich our life, in one way or another.

A lot of people think that they have to be friends with someone, just because they have known them for years, or because they are in the same group of friends (have mutual friends in common). This isn’t true, you have the freedom and power to decide for yourself who you should be friends with.

If you have someone toxic and harmful in your life, you can and should use magick to stop being friends with them. Today (Saturday) is a great time to do detaching [https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html], and if needed, to do it daily for the rest of the lunar period (until the Moon is New). You will know after the first time if you need to do it for additional days, just keep tuning into yourself and feel. In rare cases you might need to go for 40 days, in most cases 3, 7, or 14 days will be enough.

And then next month, Thursday August 11, the Full Moon in Aquarius is a great day to do a spell or working to gain beneficial friends. After raising your energies you can do a daily aura programming with simply White-Gold energy, or for those more experiences with colors: Gold, Green, or Yellow are each great colors for friendship, use the one you feel most affinity for regarding this purpose. Those with more experience can fashion their own working, but do not underestimate the power of Will and aura programming, coupled with actively trying to make friends.

"Show me your friends, and I can show you what you will become."

I don't know who said this. But it seems like it is often true. People who spend a lot of time together subconsciously take things from each other, take habits or behaviours or word choices. And eventually would become very similar, like now they are both somewhere in the middle of where the two of them used to be.

Your posts are short but direct and effective. You have helped me a lot with some things, I am very grateful!

This came on the right time, thanks a lot for this post ! I was a loner by purpose for a really long time mostly because i find no connection with the people of this days, but now i believe its time to find some good palls that are close to my believes and my lifestyle. There are good people out there and if we connect with them we can help them discover Spiritual Satanism but we can benefit also!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=375034 time=1657982963 user_id=57]
And then next month, Thursday August 11, the Full Moon in Aquarius is a great day to do a spell or working to gain beneficial friends. After raising your energies you can do a daily aura programming with simply White-Gold energy, or for those more experiences with colors: Gold, Green, or Yellow are each great colors for friendship, use the one you feel most affinity for regarding this purpose. Those with more experience can fashion their own working, but do not underestimate the power of Will and aura programming, coupled with actively trying to make friends.

Could I also do a working to strengthen a beneficial friendship on 11th August? And which runes should be used for this kind of working? I thought of 20x Wunjo 20x Ehwaz

Ol argedco luciftias said:

"Show me your friends, and I can show you what you will become."

I don't know who said this. But it seems like it is often true. People who spend a lot of time together subconsciously take things from each other, take habits or behaviours or word choices. And eventually would become very similar, like now they are both somewhere in the middle of where the two of them used to be.
Thank you for that quote, I had heard it before but forgotten it. It's an old quote, and has wisdom.

Spine said:
Your posts are short but direct and effective. You have helped me a lot with some things, I am very grateful!
Thank you. I'm glad I could be of help!

promitheusS88 said:
This came on the right time, thanks a lot for this post ! I was a loner by purpose for a really long time mostly because i find no connection with the people of this days, but now i believe its time to find some good palls that are close to my believes and my lifestyle. There are good people out there and if we connect with them we can help them discover Spiritual Satanism but we can benefit also!
Yes, and even if some people do not become SS they can still be beneficial friends :)

Serbon said:
Could I also do a working to strengthen a beneficial friendship on 11th August? And which runes should be used for this kind of working? I thought of 20x Wunjo 20x Ehwaz
Yes absolutely, those runes are a good choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back