Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

involuntary strong absorption of chakras

nebu

i’m 18 years old and I'm advancing my soul, and i think i’m an empath, I'm extrama aware of when someone is good, bad and all that feeling, since i was a child practically, this today is a horrible burden to be deducing and hitting a lot, jumping for the part that i come in search of help, and regarding the title i put, the things of having advanced in the right sequence of joy of satan in the meditations, unfortunately they got worse, I've been like this for weeks and it's getting in the way of my life, I'm in the chakras of the hand, but I stopped, what I want to get to is that my chakras absorb energy very fast from bad people, christians and disgusting people with disgusting behaviors for health in general, and i live with a narcissistic mother, unconscious people and diseases stick and manifest a lot in me, it's the reality, when I close them I lose a little color in life but I'm at peace, I do chakra and aura cleaning, every day, but the result is very brief, is there any solution?

i’m desperate and i want to continue very much on the satanic path of spiritual development, i am reaping many benefits mental, financial and involving pleasure, because of works in the direct in the soul, sun square, jupiter

nebu said:
i’m 18 years old and I'm advancing my soul, and i think i’m an empath, I'm extrama aware of when someone is good, bad and all that feeling, since i was a child practically, this today is a horrible burden to be deducing and hitting a lot, jumping for the part that i come in search of help, and regarding the title i put, the things of having advanced in the right sequence of joy of satan in the meditations, unfortunately they got worse, I've been like this for weeks and it's getting in the way of my life, I'm in the chakras of the hand, but I stopped, what I want to get to is that my chakras absorb energy very fast from bad people, christians and disgusting people with disgusting behaviors for health in general, and i live with a narcissistic mother, unconscious people and diseases stick and manifest a lot in me, it's the reality, when I close them I lose a little color in life but I'm at peace, I do chakra and aura cleaning, every day, but the result is very brief, is there any solution?

i’m desperate and i want to continue very much on the satanic path of spiritual development, i am reaping many benefits mental, financial and involving pleasure, because of works in the direct in the soul, sun square, jupiter
Welcome to the forums!
You can program your aura to block negative energy from you

Serbon said:
nebu said:

Welcome to the forums!

thank you!
this is like a vibration and mantra, visualizing gold light, to set this permanently on my aura? rune vibration, example sowilo, and affirmation for forty days?

"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of negative energies in every way permanently"

if so, will it be like any other job that makes us unlucky and somehow harmed in the middle (15 days) and final, yes?

nebu said:
Serbon said:
nebu said:

Welcome to the forums!

thank you!
this is like a vibration and mantra, visualizing gold light, to set this permanently on my aura? rune vibration, example sowilo, and affirmation for forty days?

"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of negative energies in every way permanently"

if so, will it be like any other job that makes us unlucky and somehow harmed in the middle (15 days) and final, yes?
You can just affirm after doing AoP every time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back