SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL 2022 - AZAZEL'S RITUAL

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
SRK

Re: SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL 2022 - AZAZEL'S RITUAL

Post by SRK »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:11 am
SRK wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:48 pm
Would it be better if I was left with only RIVs as a beginner not to get involved in things I still don't understand? Aren't these rituals for beginners?
These rituals will help anyone, so beginners should at least try them. Do not expect perfection, nor should you worry about your current level. You can practice the runic pronunciations on the rune page: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... /Odin.html

It may also help you to at least void meditate beforehand, which will help you calm your mind.

When you do these rituals, whether RTR's or this one, you vibrate the mantra, then direct the energy onto the target, like the sigil, or enemy letters. Then, you will the energy to do the function described. In this case, the runes are improving Azazel's image and status. For the RTR's, the energy reverses and destroys the letters.

This is a good opportunity for you to at least try these rituals. You will not get better unless you try. Do not have any negative thoughts about this. The Gods are happy to see you growing.

As far as the rest of your spiritual status, you should be working on the meditations described in the 40-day beginner guide. If you are doing this, then you should have no problems in terms of your openness or readiness.

Can you leave me a link to the program? I'm at the beginning and I'm just discover the Satanism. Now I try to make a meditation program on my own, I thought that maybe I will not be able to do the ones on the site because I thought that maybe I have my rhythm to meditate and it would be better if I did myself a program. I've been hearing about the 40-day program, but I still haven't gotten there with the study. I transcribe on the sheets everything I find so I learn and I am sure that the information remains saved no matter what happens to the sites knowing the control that the enemies have. Even these rituals and RIVs are transcribed on sheets. Can you leave me a program link? I don't know when I'll find him?
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

Recycler1337 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:15 pm
FRRT is not done on this schedule?
It can be done, but the priority ones are the ones given
GauisGlaber

Post by GauisGlaber »

GauisGlaber wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:40 pm
thanks
THIS IS CHRISTOPHER, BUT I DON'T THINK INPOSTED THANKS. MAYBE I WAS SEDATED WHEN IT HAPPENED. PLEASE HELP.
SRK

Post by SRK »

If I use visualization for the affirmations will I have more effect (I don't trust in my own power ) or would that just be a waste of time?
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

Wow, it is phenomenal discovering of Azazel Apollo.
I understand how incredible are the gifts the God's give to us everyday, they have always been our beacon of life. This massive planet of life, no sorrow or pain can bring me down when I know Apollo rides above.

Hail Azazel!
----

Sun casts below, Eternal Glow.
Green Leaves, Sunlight Weaves Trees.
Nature and feather, forever together.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Bump
With the GRACE OF THE GODS, YOU MUST MOVE YOUR OWN HANDS
EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THE PRESENCE OF ZEUS.
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:38 pm
The real pronouncing of "Azazel" is Azazil, not "Azazel". This "El" has come from English sources, not even Aramaic or Middle Eastern, which is from where this title has originated. Like "Astaroth", this is a slight linguistic perversion. The pronouncing can be either, but the accurate name is Azaz-il in sound form. This is known to Arabic speakers and others who know of the Eastern origins of this.

In Islam, which is a younger program of the enemy, after they made one program to attack Father Satan directly, and Beelzebul and Astarte [in the Bible], they made sure to focus all of Islam in cursing "Azazil", which is nobody else but Azazel. This way, they attack the Four Crowns.
This is very interesting. I never knew. So basically when muslims refer to the devil, they are referring to Lord Azazel. All their hatred and curses sent to "iblis" is actually directed at Lord Azazel, not Father Satan. Am I right HP Cobra?
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
Blitzkreig [JG]

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

SRK wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:24 pm
Here is a link: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cob ... rogram.pdf
You can download and save it, as well.

The 40-day guide is useful for showing you the basic areas on which you need to focus. Yes, you can add stuff, but don't remove entire categories of meditations. For example, you can change how you empower or clean yourself, but do not stop cleaning entirely.

For your other questions, yes visualizations will amplify the effect of the affirmation. It is also good to practice.

You need to trust in your own power. In reality, you are doing fine, but doubting yourself too much. There is no reason why anyone cannot be effective with their power. Just because you cannot readily see the result doesn't mean you did not do a good job.

It is important you have faith in yourself and never doubt. Know that your thoughts/energy does exactly what you have thought for it to do.

If you want to improve this, work on your solar chakra/sun energy, and do void and visualization practice.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:23 pm
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:38 pm
The real pronouncing of "Azazel" is Azazil, not "Azazel". This "El" has come from English sources, not even Aramaic or Middle Eastern, which is from where this title has originated. Like "Astaroth", this is a slight linguistic perversion. The pronouncing can be either, but the accurate name is Azaz-il in sound form. This is known to Arabic speakers and others who know of the Eastern origins of this.

In Islam, which is a younger program of the enemy, after they made one program to attack Father Satan directly, and Beelzebul and Astarte [in the Bible], they made sure to focus all of Islam in cursing "Azazil", which is nobody else but Azazel. This way, they attack the Four Crowns.
This is very interesting. I never knew. So basically when muslims refer to the devil, they are referring to Lord Azazel. All their hatred and curses sent to "iblis" is actually directed at Lord Azazel, not Father Satan. Am I right HP Cobra?
Yes it even says that on the top of the wiki page for Iblis. However many still think this is talking about Satan even some people who were writing stuff on Islam for this site/forums.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... lify.app/

Some people do this one sometimes or each day as well.

Curse 💩🇮🇱Israel🇮🇱💩 ritual
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Curs ... tual.html
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Shadowcat wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:54 am
Did anyone else feel surges of heat and energy when doing this ritual?? It also gave a most peaceful feeling...along with being able to quiet my mind right after effortlessly for the longest time ever! Even now there is this peaceful feeling of stillness...I feel this stillness is a major key to trancing , letting the mind just "rest."

I also feel a throb and pressure in my forehead region :D
I am experiencing very similar things as you are when and after the Ritual. The energy, peace and calm. I don't feel the heat with this Ritual, but I feel a strong pressure in my forehead going all the way back to my 6th Chakra. It feels very euphoric and it lasts for quite a while even after the Ritual.

This Ritual is definitely one of the best Rituals I have ever done, if not the best.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
TerKorian666

Post by TerKorian666 »

If I skipped one day of Azazel ritual is it still will be valid?
“It is about going straight there where you really want to be in your life in depths of your heart, to be free or in other words there where you meant to be.”

https://evilgoy.com/ :twisted:
xlnt

Post by xlnt »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 am
Off course? The more rituals done the better, and the more people doing them simultaneously the better.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

"I'm proud to be black, said the African. I'm proud to be Chinese, said the Asian. I'm proud to be white, said the racist".
NovaEra 666

Post by NovaEra 666 »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Just do more the next day to compensate, if you can.
robb

Post by robb »

Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:09 pm
Piss-alam for Azazel
Y-ible for Beelzebul and Astarte

then

What program is made by enemy for Father SATAN ? is it Jew-orah ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPHC you missed this question-

In Azazel’s Power Ritual
robb wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:41 pm
AUM is vibrated only once and the affirmation is repeated 3x ?
OR
AUM - Affirmation - AUM is counted as one round and we have to do 3 rounds ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reverse Curse Against Goat Ritual (a bit late to ask this but would be helpful for future reference)
State with conviction 9 times:
• Vibrate AUM
• The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
• Vibrate AUM
AUM is Vibrated once and the Affirmation • The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them

Needs to be repeated 9x ?

What i have done in both the rituals is
I have vibrated AUM once & only repeated the Affirmations.
clarify my doubt so that i can rest-assure.

Under JoS Protection Ritual https://satanslibrary.org/JOS_Protection_Runes.html
One can either begin this Ritual with the formal Standard Ritual, or just instantly recite the following prayer and proceed with the Runic Vibration and then the affirmation.
There's No Prayer on JoS Protection Ritual maybe the page needs some update.
so i took the following Prayer from Wealth And Prosperity Ritual.

The Prayer:

"In the Presence of the Almighty and All-Powerful Satan, His loyal Demons, our one and only family in the Gods. We humbly request your attention, we request your assistance, we request your guidance, your power and wisdom, now and for all eternity. Pour your blessings on us all, your loyal followers and dedicated followers, bonded by blood, shower us with your power and eulogies!

On this most important night, the Night which belongs to you, O Satan, our loyalty is tried and tested. Our Loyalty is true. We fight against your enemies, we revile those who blaspheme your Name and the Names of your Demons. We anathematize their curses, reverse their benedictions, as today the long darkness gives in, for your spiritual light to return, so do our enemies collapse, and your Kingdom Arises!

Lord Satan, and our Loyal Demons of Hell, on this Greatest Night, hear our request: assist us in the direction of this blessed energy on your dedicated people linked by bond of blood, and the whole Joy of Satan members, of all ranks and levels in accordance to your Will and Power, and Service!"

After this one can call into their Guardian Demon to help them guide the energy (Whether they know whom it is or not, do not stress over this, just do this mentally) and proceed with the runic vibrations.

is this the Referred Prayer ?
HAIL SATAN.........!
SRK

Post by SRK »

I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...
SRK

Post by SRK »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:59 pm
SRK wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:24 pm
Here is a link: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cob ... rogram.pdf
You can download and save it, as well.

The 40-day guide is useful for showing you the basic areas on which you need to focus. Yes, you can add stuff, but don't remove entire categories of meditations. For example, you can change how you empower or clean yourself, but do not stop cleaning entirely.

For your other questions, yes visualizations will amplify the effect of the affirmation. It is also good to practice.

You need to trust in your own power. In reality, you are doing fine, but doubting yourself too much. There is no reason why anyone cannot be effective with their power. Just because you cannot readily see the result doesn't mean you did not do a good job.

It is important you have faith in yourself and never doubt. Know that your thoughts/energy does exactly what you have thought for it to do.

If you want to improve this, work on your solar chakra/sun energy, and do void and visualization practice.
Thank You for the link and for advices
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

SRK wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:06 pm
I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...
You are NEW. Focus on the basics. Do not take part in the schedules that much yet. Give it a few months. It is like this in the beginning, you will be not knowing what to do very early on.

These are for people who are at least a little time as practicioners inside the JoS. It is considerably easy, but you must be on a certain level and it's really too early for now. Just try to read them and understand what you can do for now, not to do these.

Yes, of course, you will be able to do this soon. Do not worry. You did good to try. Return to these after a few months. Just do basic meditation etc for now, and leave this matter for the time being.
Woodlandman

Post by Woodlandman »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ...
Is it true that Vikings worshiped Lucifer, and the dragon styled temples were build for this reason?
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Woodlandman wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:45 pm
Is it true that Vikings worshiped Lucifer, and the dragon styled temples were build for this reason?
Yes this is true.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Www.satanisgod.org
TerKorian666

Post by TerKorian666 »

NovaEra 666 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:24 am
TerKorian666 wrote:
Thanks to you but not to my stupidity, because of your reply I did it twice, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even taught to do more of it…
“It is about going straight there where you really want to be in your life in depths of your heart, to be free or in other words there where you meant to be.”

TerKorian666

Post by TerKorian666 »

SRK wrote:
What stops you is enemy programming and fear, just go with it, at one point you will overcome it, just keep going, that is the key no matter what you just do because this is how you will overcome yourself you will see. You should study more about Gods to be sure about them. Just study them with your heart you will see that they are opposite of what is evil, even Wikipedia says only good and wonderful things about Apollo. In the past I had same problem, know that is the enemy it is programming of the enemy, in time it gone off, but in special occasions I have those confusions still but now it just come and go away at same moment, so now it is fun. But for that reason it finds other ways to interfere my affairs. Just know that this is not forever ;) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... zazel.html

slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Woodlandman wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:45 pm
Yes Wotan/Odin was Satan. They also had the other Gods too and spiritual workings to advance and Magick in their system.

slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

SRK wrote:
You can just do the runes part and skip over vibrating the Names I think or just say the names like normal not vibrate them I can understand why that might give you issues this appears to activate certain chakras and the pineal gland you may not be ready for that yet. Also this shouldn't take two hours. 20 minutes max depending on focus. Shorten the vibration of things. You don't need to vibrate all the runes as one breath.

Just doing the runes and the end part is better than nothing. It still adds energy into this. Just an idea if you still want to help.

NovaEra 666

Post by NovaEra 666 »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:33 pm
NovaEra 666 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:24 am
TerKorian666 wrote:
Thanks to you but not to my stupidity, because of your reply I did it twice, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even taught to do more of it…
You're welcome.
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

SRK wrote:
You don´t have to do the ritual in 2h.

You don´t have to humm every rune out with one breath until your lungs are empty for one vibration, the shorter you do the vibration the less energy you will have to handle, combined with your fokus and imagination decides with how much energy you will work. Also how strong your aura is influence the outcome (but this you can´t adjust).

Time vibrating, fokus, imagination you can adjust the energy level to a level which is ok for you, I need for the ritual (AZAZEL´S Ritual) like 20-30 min (don´t stress over the time did just state so you know a routh time how long it probably takes for other people 2h is way to long).

Wish you much success
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

LORD AZAZEL is Great. I'm in awe of him today. I've noticed a supernatural and sudden change of level of intelligence, wisdom and smartness, mentally I have been noticing positive bettering. Self has been priority and this was not my conscious decision, also seen the need to do more consciousness introspective meditations too. That's all I'll say for now, it's more than this though.
Don't want to even talk about increase in ambition, creativity and increased love for /conscious need to meditating.
There's more.
Today I literally cried and laid on the ground with my face down in awe of Lord AZAZEL.

I'm forever grateful to Satan, The Joy of Satan, HP Maxine and my one and only HP Hoodedcobra666. Thank you. I'm here and here is me. I'm home now.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
hiancientworld

Post by hiancientworld »

please help me. someone want to kill me I'm so scared. my life is in danger .I am a dedicated ss. hp please help me I'm crying
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

hiancientworld wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:45 pm
please help me. someone want to kill me I'm so scared. my life is in danger .I am a dedicated ss. hp please help me I'm crying
Call the police if you are unable to defend yourself.
SRK

Post by SRK »

TerKorian666 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:51 pm
SRK wrote:
What stops you is enemy programming and fear, just go with it, at one point you will overcome it, just keep going, that is the key no matter what you just do because this is how you will overcome yourself you will see. You should study more about Gods to be sure about them. Just study them with your heart you will see that they are opposite of what is evil, even Wikipedia says only good and wonderful things about Apollo. In the past I had same problem, know that is the enemy it is programming of the enemy, in time it gone off, but in special occasions I have those confusions still but now it just come and go away at same moment, so now it is fun. But for that reason it finds other ways to interfere my affairs. Just know that this is not forever ;) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

I studied about the Gods, I'm not afraid of them, I'm just a little shy and I think I won't be able to understand them until I rise to their level
TerKorian666

Post by TerKorian666 »

SRK wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm
TerKorian666 wrote:
SRK wrote:

I studied about the Gods, I'm not afraid of them, I'm just a little shy and I think I won't be able to understand them until I rise to their level
You can use this as your encouragement to advance.

Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

SRK wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:18 pm
TerKorian666 wrote:
SRK wrote:

I think that's enough. Don't keep going about your reluctance. Just focus on what you feel like. Your time will come as with understanding. When you know better, then you'll do better.
Talk about something else.
Artanis

Post by Artanis »

Talking about good news, is it the Rituals, Gods or both, that are hammering the Democratic party in US?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Artanis wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:40 pm
Talking about good news, is it the Rituals, Gods or both, that are hammering the Democratic party in US?
It's a little bit of everything. They are doing tragic mistakes while leading. They have not been performing great at all during these difficult times. They are focusing on things not important at all for the time being, wasting the United States time and resources, during times of global crisis.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Forgiveness wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 am
Everyone wants to run there mouths my my family got to suffer I have to suffer Everyone ist scared it doesn't matter what I say or why or anything no matter what I do something going to happen I'm a loser I'm a cow Everyone hates me and everyone matters but me and my family I don't exist but don't worry I'm not coming up there I have no reason I may have finally changed my mind and been set free but I know no matter what things will never be what I wanted in the end we're the ones who suffer no matter how whole I am I don't exist
Oh, I see now. Filthy rat.

The door out is that way. :arrow:
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

In case anyone wondered if we should the FRTR as well, I'll leave this little reason here: :evil:

The CDC just approved the vaxx for children over 6 months :evil:

https://www.australiannationalreview.co ... -children/

We have summer solstice now, but wait till we hit flu season again, I'll bet the green shit and the enhanced boosters will come back in full force, so let's do our best NOW to knock these scumbags into oblivion

CDC Director Falsely Says COVID-19 One of Top Five Causes of Death for Children

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on June 23 falsely said that COVID-19 has been one of the five top causes of death for children since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director, offered the misinformation during a press briefing in which Biden administration officials promoted COVID-19 vaccination for children under 5, the age group for whom COVID-19 vaccines were just authorized and recommended.

“Since January 2020, we’ve lost 215 children—each six months to four years—to COVID-19,” Walensky said, correctly citing preliminary figures from the CDC.

But Walensky then falsely said that COVID-19 was one of the major causes of death for all children.

The clinical trials on children under 5 were not able to measure the efficacy of the vaccines against severe illness because so few children from the vaccinated and the unvaccinated arms contracted severe cases of the disease.

In Pfizer’s trial, more vaccinated children experienced severe illness than unvaccinated children.

In addition, the Pfizer trial efficacy estimates against infection were deemed unreliable, and the efficacy estimates for Moderna’s trial were substandard.

But U.S. regulators granted emergency authorization for the vaccines anyways, and the CDC then recommended the shots for virtually all children aged 6 months to 4 years.

We all want to do what’s best for our children,” Walensky said. “And for the safest … protection against COVID-19, do go and get your child COVID-19 vaccinated.”

In case you need a face for the rat here it is. Also when she says best for our children, remember that (they) are NOT white, so our is not OUR. :evil:

[email protected]
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

Dianthus caryophyllus - Hail Agares!
OwltheD

Post by OwltheD »

I am continuing AZAZEL'S RITUAL during the schedule. HPHC, you mentioned that AZAZEL is called Susanoo in Japan. I have been thinking deeply about it.

"In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re".

I thought the same could be said of the Japanese Susanoo. In the old Japanese texts (Kojiki and Nihonshoki), Susanoo is not the God of Sun . It is Amaterasu. The texts have been rewritten, I felt. In the text, it is Susanoo that is most slanderized.

I want to break the chains of my ignorance. I am now researching, thinking and meditating on Susanoo(and Apollo Azazel).

Hail Apollo Azazel!
"Light is Power" - Lilith 
Hail Satan!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

OwltheD wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:26 pm
I am continuing AZAZEL'S RITUAL during the schedule. HPHC, you mentioned that AZAZEL is called Susanoo in Japan. I have been thinking deeply about it.

"In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re".

I thought the same could be said of the Japanese Susanoo. In the old Japanese texts (Kojiki and Nihonshoki), Susanoo is not the God of Sun . It is Amaterasu. The texts have been rewritten, I felt. In the text, it is Susanoo that is most slanderized.

I want to break the chains of my ignorance. I am now researching, thinking and meditating on Susanoo(and Apollo Azazel).

Hail Apollo Azazel!
Astarte and Azazel, with Beezelbul are interlinked in the myths of Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as the Holy Triad.

Lady Astarte is very much loved in Japan. Susanoo has most of the symbolic powers of Beelzebul, while Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are Azazel and Astarte interchangeably.

The fact that they have two genders, is illustrative in mythology of having both powers of male and female potency [receptive and emitting power].

In the history of all three, we have the key takeaways: The slaying of the world serpent [conquering chaos], sun and moon [Artemis/Apollo] and the Ruling God of the weather.

Ryujin, the powerful water dragon/serpent is heavily bonded in symbolism with Father Satan and is the pure symbolism of the Kundalini Serpent on the states of being awake or dormant. Japan was devoted under the descendants of Ryujin, ie, the Ascended Masters of Japan, who also did built the foundation of the Japanese Religion of Shinto.

Additionally, the holy sacred symbol of Shinto, the Torii or Divine Gate, is tied in it's meaning with Father Satan's Sigil.
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666

Post by 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:24 pm
hiancientworld wrote:
Nor can the police protect you day and night, unless there is a serious protection order, which of course requires a strong reason.

But if I were in danger, I would definitely call the police(even though I hate them today's police force, because it protects this fucking bastard jewish system).
Yes, it's good and simple advice, by the way. :) :)
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!

Quality relationships are backbone of longevity and true happiness. Something that money can not buy - Henu the Great

Precious works of Veritá_666:

I won't tolerate a lying word!! I'll do what I can!

I am a wolf, not a sheep.
I will not bleating,as prescribed.
I do not bleating like a flock of sheep.
I don't go after sheep!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
OwltheD

Post by OwltheD »

Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:41 pm
OwltheD wrote:
Astarte and Azazel, with Beezelbul are interlinked in the myths of Susanoo, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu as the Holy Triad.

Lady Astarte is very much loved in Japan. Susanoo has most of the symbolic powers of Beelzebul, while Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are Azazel and Astarte interchangeably.

The fact that they have two genders, is illustrative in mythology of having both powers of male and female potency [receptive and emitting power].

In the history of all three, we have the key takeaways: The slaying of the world serpent [conquering chaos], sun and moon [Artemis/Apollo] and the Ruling God of the weather.

Ryujin, the powerful water dragon/serpent is heavily bonded in symbolism with Father Satan and is the pure symbolism of the Kundalini Serpent on the states of being awake or dormant. Japan was devoted under the descendants of Ryujin, ie, the Ascended Masters of Japan, who also did built the foundation of the Japanese Religion of Shinto.

Additionally, the holy sacred symbol of Shinto, the Torii or Divine Gate, is tied in it's meaning with Father Satan's Sigil.
Thank you for your reply. I am amazed at the deeper information than I expected. I now understand what you meant when you said "much of Shinto is already Spiritual Satanism by default."
Again, thank you.
"Light is Power" - Lilith 
Hail Satan!
balo666

Post by balo666 »

SRK wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:12 am
If I use visualization for the affirmations will I have more effect (I don't trust in my own power ) or would that just be a waste of time?
It will definitely have more power, plus you help improve your visualization in the process, even if you think you have little power this will help you focus it better and regardless of how much power you have, this will improve the quality of your rituals, and in general, of any spell

Its a good practice
Be patient with what you know is coming
AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 am
Henu the Great wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:24 pm
hiancientworld wrote:
Nor can the police protect you day and night, unless there is a serious protection order, which of course requires a strong reason.

But if I were in danger, I would definitely call the police(even though I hate them today's police force, because it protects this fucking bastard jewish system).
Yes, it's good and simple advice, by the way. :) :)

And meanwhile, learn to defend yourself in the future. Here's a site that teaches self defense as more than physical interaction.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/
Good luck and hope you're safe. Don't get yourself in trouble.
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]
:!: Recommended, below:
www.endmyopia.org
(Read with the Satanic Eye) https://mega.nz/file/kz5Thb6L#BFtwp195j ... Pr64BqgWyw

If it's unknowledge, teach them.
If it's carelessness, educate them.
If it's ill-will, destroy them.

Hail our Family!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

OwltheD wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:46 pm
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:41 pm
OwltheD wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I am amazed at the deeper information than I expected. I now understand what you meant when you said "much of Shinto is already Spiritual Satanism by default."
Again, thank you.
I have good news, soon, the Joy of Satan Japan will be active and we will be ready to begin. Stay strong like a Samurai, we will be starting the project soon. Thank you.
ChaosBringer666

Post by ChaosBringer666 »

Glad to have participated in these blessing rituals, especially this one. Can't wait for more ^w^

Hail Azazel!!
Hail Satan!!
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

useful stuff
FRTR, part 1+2-https://web.archive.org/web/20201212184 ... lify.app//
FRTR, part 3-https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Good work Brothers and Sisters I'm happy to have done these with you!
Hail Lord Azazel!
[email protected]
www.endmyopia.org
(Read with the Satanic Eye) https://mega.nz/file/kz5Thb6L#BFtwp195j ... Pr64BqgWyw

Hail our Family!
AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:33 pm
Glad to hear you're safe. You see, go past the first page of that site. It really shows some quality techniques of preventing violence but maybe they don't fit everybody..
[email protected]
www.endmyopia.org

Hail our Family!

AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:01 am
And meanwhile, learn to defend yourself in the future. Here's a site that teaches self defense as more than physical interaction.
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/
I have read what comes on the first page of the linen, but it contains a lot of references.even on JoS there would be something to read :geek: ,and this on self-defence top of that. :ugeek: :lol:
Good luck and hope you're safe. Don't get yourself in trouble.
Thank you very much, I am completely safe and well.It's just the enemy trying to psychologically harass me,but I'm less and lessthey affect me by their nonsense and distractions. :lol: :lol: :D :D
But I'll get even better, because I've scheduled an AOP from today. :D :D

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with me, Satan bless to you brother!!

I have removed my previous reply because I fear that if someone I know reads it, they will recognise me.
I hope you read my previous quote to you. :) :)
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!

Quality relationships are backbone of longevity and true happiness. Something that money can not buy - Henu the Great

I don't go after sheep!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Suzej

Post by Suzej »

How to Pronounce APOLON vibration. My first language is Polish and im a bit confused.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 am
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:33 pm
Glad to hear you're safe. You see, go past the first page of that site. It really shows some quality techniques of preventing violence but maybe they don't fit everybody..
I looked at a couple of links,which you can click on the texts on the first page to move on.I've looked at the characteristics of violent people, and seriously, it's so typical of so many people who surround me and that's good to know.

I removed my previous reply for obvious reasons, but I'm glad you read it. :D :D 8-) 8-)

Satan bless you,brother.
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!

I don't go after sheep!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙