Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Bunny wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:11 pm
Incredible information! I wonder if this will ever be expanded upon? This is trully divine knowledge.
Yes, of course, it will be expanded upon, and of course, everyone can see their own associations and do further research based on a sound basis now.
Diablo 666 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:04 pm
It's make sense ,i been straggling to learn numerology and went so far looking to outside sources, these sources made me lost. thank High Priest
Since you might have read these, then you know for a fact how much GARBAGE and PURE LIES circulate these sources. The research part of this was the most tedious and painful, since the literary garbage has been endless.

At least now next generations of Satanists and everyone can have a good starting point, and not have to read all the literary garbage we had to consume. HPS Maxine has told me before that "Numerology is entirely corrupted" and that she didn't have much time to spend on this [has been working constantly on other topics, and one only has that much of time].

I stayed the course to finish this, albeit it took a long time to rectify it, because you can never really be sure. Corruption here was off the charts.

An example of brutally incoherent nonsense that has nothing to itself, is basically every major "Numerology" site:

https://www.allure.com/story/what-are-angel-numbers

The above, is purest garbage in the purest form. People go to these sites, and get completely lost. They have no clue what is going on, and end up more confused than ever before.

Whatever is stated in the Joy of Satan from our work with Azazel, is absolutely true, one will find this by experience and by logic, everyone can also ask their GD's and so on to elaborate on anything they might need further, but the above will be a clear cut guide.
OhNoItsMook wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:13 pm
Thank you for the amazing, clarifying post, and much gratitude to Lord Beelzebul and Azazel for this knowledge. ...

I see the number forty-two (I don't want to type it in numbers) at least 20 times a day, as well as 24, 1124, 1142, 1024, 1042, every, goddamn day for years now. Even my family thinks wtf at how often the number forty-two comes up, when I'm around.

Is me getting bombed with that number just spiritual harassment from the enemy, or did these numbers actually mean something particular way back in Pagan times?

Thanks again for the original post, and I'm strongly looking forward to future updates.
If you see the number, and then negative things happen, despite of what this number means, it can be a negative number. 42 has a lot of enemy associations [despite of what this number means universally or in general]. Chances are, this can be negative and in this case, indication of a curse or something. Do a lot of cleaning etc, and do your best to ignore it.
luis wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:05 pm
But how would you use this? Like doing 5 affirmation and/or using multiple of 5 in a Venus working? For example 10 has still the power of the number 5?

I usually use 8,9 or 10 for my workings. 9 more for cleaning and ending type of workings. Of course for vibrations I do 216, 100, 36, 72 and so on. Numbers that have been recommended for years here. I guess they have different properties?
Question 1: Yes, definitely.

Question 2: 8 and 9 are the numbers to go for most workings, they are very powerful, reliable, and will produce results. They also have powers of most other numbers. They are called "complete" and if you pay attention to the ascribed qualities, these are very encompassing for many things.
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:12 pm
Very informative. However, I though "the all is not 1". That's a quote from Maxine I remember hearing and I believe it's on the website, too.
No, the enemy has corrupted this. The 1 is about the undivided creation and a philosophical concept around the number 1. 1 is related to both part and infinity. From this philosophical concept, the corruption of "One God" came to be, which only has to do with the number 1 as a concept, not the fact of a singular boogieman in the heavens.
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:30 am
As a Tarot practitioner, many of these words have intuitively come to mind regarding the numbers. Not all of course, some of the words in some numbers are new. This is really thrilling!

A most beautiful webpage! Fantastic work!
I am very glad to hear this. Yes, for those of you who are actively into meditation, much of this will already have come to you, either through observation, or because Demons have put this knowledge in you.
jbkbmz wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:42 am
Thank you. Can we use this to combine the Calendar,,, with the clock, astrology, along with our birthdate, age, our names and their letters,, money, locations ( degrees longitude and latitude, number of people in a group, crowd, coven, nation, etc. I know, I am going "out there",, but,,, the Jews did some of this with 9/11 in a number of ways.
Yes, but be aware, that too much wrong information conflated together [that is a difficult procedure to do] might lead to misleading results more often than it leads to good results.
Satanic Truth wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:26 am
When you refer to the "all in all", are you following the same meaning as laid out in the Kybalion?
What does the Kybalion say specifically on this? Chances are, it would be the same thing. I read the Kybalion about 10 years ago. It's along the lines a great book with proper principles in it. It has been ascribed to practicioners of Thoth if I am not mistaken, or other mystics of the Gods. But translation from what I recall has botched the book a lot. Still, a very worthwhile read.

Manofsatan wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 am

I have a question about the FRTR. On the first phase, with that kind of affirmation, why is it then 3 times, if the intention was to destroy the Hebrew letters.
Secondly why is 3 repititions also acceptable if one is down on time?

On the second phase, which is the Tetragamtton, why is it 10 times, and yet the intention is for destructive purpose.

Lastly on the shattering of Jewish Soul. Why so we have to mention the name just six times. What was the numerations purpose for?

Lastly, uptil now, I am shocked to see 1 has its own properties. Does that mean this is applicable in a working, that one could affirm once if one has the knowledge on how to use the number?

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666 for this, I wonder why not since but I know it's time for us.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER
3 and 10 are used because they are very fitting numbers for eradicating these types of influences, the originals which we are destroying are using these and work on this. Likewise, the Shattering the 6 is what this Ritual is about from a numerological perspective.

Of course, 1 has it's own properties. Because it's largely undefined, one is better off doing higher numbers.
RED DAWN wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 pm

Any info on 146 would be appreciated. In personal experience it's an ill omen, but not sure why.
Refer to what has been stated above at 42. This is necessary to also see WHEN this is happening, and the circumstances around this.
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:20 pm
Given that 7 has to do with purification. for a Witches Sabbat or any cleaning/purification would it be good to use a multiple of 7 for both the reps and affirmations? I have been using 8 and 9 for cleaning and such.
The 7 is present in the fact this is the "Sabbath". 8 and 9 is perfect for cleaning too, both numbers have all the necessary properties to cause the full indepth purification that is necessary.
Egon wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:20 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:58 am
7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis
Is Goddess Nemesis a separate being of her own or is she an aspect of Athena? Meaning her karmic justice?
Nemesis is very mysterious as she is a form of the "incarnated" aspect of justice. We are talking about another Goddess here, not Athena. Although, Athena oftentimes can act together with Nemesis.
hailourtruegod wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:36 pm

My question is, can the numbers be used for negative outcomes that's connected with the number's opposite properties or would one need to switch numbers to get said outcome. Venus and 5 used for this example. Just curious since I feel like I seen this be the case in regards to the enemy.
Absolutely. The enemy does that. For example, they have abused certain numbers to no end, to where they are now associated in a wrong way for many people.

13, for example, has been a number of good luck, same as Friday 13, but now, they have been using Friday 13th as a very negative thing. The Norse saw Friday 13th as a very lucky day. That's one example of how they reverse things.

However, even if the enemy reverses things and lies about them, they seem to follow the proper things themselves. Like jews wouldn't be scared for Friday 13th, because they know it's great. They just tell Gentiles to be afraid of it.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:44 pm
Bunny wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:11 pm
Incredible information! I wonder if this will ever be expanded upon? This is trully divine knowledge.
Yes, of course, it will be expanded upon, and of course, everyone can see their own associations and do further research based on a sound basis now.
Diablo 666 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:04 pm
It's make sense ,i been straggling to learn numerology and went so far looking to outside sources, these sources made me lost. thank High Priest
Since you might have read these, then you know for a fact how much GARBAGE and PURE LIES circulate these sources. The research part of this was the most tedious and painful, since the literary garbage has been endless.

At least now next generations of Satanists and everyone can have a good starting point, and not have to read all the literary garbage we had to consume. HPS Maxine has told me before that "Numerology is entirely corrupted" and that she didn't have much time to spend on this [has been working constantly on other topics, and one only has that much of time].

I stayed the course to finish this, albeit it took a long time to rectify it, because you can never really be sure. Corruption here was off the charts.

An example of brutally incoherent nonsense that has nothing to itself, is basically every major "Numerology" site:

https://www.allure.com/story/what-are-angel-numbers

The above, is purest garbage in the purest form. People go to these sites, and get completely lost. They have no clue what is going on, and end up more confused than ever before.

Whatever is stated in the Joy of Satan from our work with Azazel, is absolutely true, one will find this by experience and by logic, everyone can also ask their GD's and so on to elaborate on anything they might need further, but the above will be a clear cut guide.
OhNoItsMook wrote:
Thank you for the amazing, clarifying post, and much gratitude to Lord Beelzebul and Azazel for this knowledge. ...

I see the number forty-two (I don't want to type it in numbers) at least 20 times a day, as well as 24, 1124, 1142, 1024, 1042, every, goddamn day for years now. Even my family thinks wtf at how often the number forty-two comes up, when I'm around.

Is me getting bombed with that number just spiritual harassment from the enemy, or did these numbers actually mean something particular way back in Pagan times?

Thanks again for the original post, and I'm strongly looking forward to future updates.
If you see the number, and then negative things happen, despite of what this number means, it can be a negative number. 42 has a lot of enemy associations [despite of what this number means universally or in general]. Chances are, this can be negative and in this case, indication of a curse or something. Do a lot of cleaning etc, and do your best to ignore it.
luis wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:05 pm
But how would you use this? Like doing 5 affirmation and/or using multiple of 5 in a Venus working? For example 10 has still the power of the number 5?

I usually use 8,9 or 10 for my workings. 9 more for cleaning and ending type of workings. Of course for vibrations I do 216, 100, 36, 72 and so on. Numbers that have been recommended for years here. I guess they have different properties?
Question 1: Yes, definitely.

Question 2: 8 and 9 are the numbers to go for most workings, they are very powerful, reliable, and will produce results. They also have powers of most other numbers. They are called "complete" and if you pay attention to the ascribed qualities, these are very encompassing for many things.
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:12 pm
Very informative. However, I though "the all is not 1". That's a quote from Maxine I remember hearing and I believe it's on the website, too.
No, the enemy has corrupted this. The 1 is about the undivided creation and a philosophical concept around the number 1. 1 is related to both part and infinity. From this philosophical concept, the corruption of "One God" came to be, which only has to do with the number 1 as a concept, not the fact of a singular boogieman in the heavens.
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:30 am
As a Tarot practitioner, many of these words have intuitively come to mind regarding the numbers. Not all of course, some of the words in some numbers are new. This is really thrilling!

A most beautiful webpage! Fantastic work!
I am very glad to hear this. Yes, for those of you who are actively into meditation, much of this will already have come to you, either through observation, or because Demons have put this knowledge in you.
jbkbmz wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:42 am
Thank you. Can we use this to combine the Calendar,,, with the clock, astrology, along with our birthdate, age, our names and their letters,, money, locations ( degrees longitude and latitude, number of people in a group, crowd, coven, nation, etc. I know, I am going "out there",, but,,, the Jews did some of this with 9/11 in a number of ways.
Yes, but be aware, that too much wrong information conflated together [that is a difficult procedure to do] might lead to misleading results more often than it leads to good results.
Satanic Truth wrote:
When you refer to the "all in all", are you following the same meaning as laid out in the Kybalion?
What does the Kybalion say specifically on this? Chances are, it would be the same thing. I read the Kybalion about 10 years ago. It's along the lines a great book with proper principles in it. It has been ascribed to practicioners of Thoth if I am not mistaken, or other mystics of the Gods. But translation from what I recall has botched the book a lot. Still, a very worthwhile read.

Manofsatan wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 am

I have a question about the FRTR. On the first phase, with that kind of affirmation, why is it then 3 times, if the intention was to destroy the Hebrew letters.
Secondly why is 3 repititions also acceptable if one is down on time?

On the second phase, which is the Tetragamtton, why is it 10 times, and yet the intention is for destructive purpose.

Lastly on the shattering of Jewish Soul. Why so we have to mention the name just six times. What was the numerations purpose for?

Lastly, uptil now, I am shocked to see 1 has its own properties. Does that mean this is applicable in a working, that one could affirm once if one has the knowledge on how to use the number?

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666 for this, I wonder why not since but I know it's time for us.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER
3 and 10 are used because they are very fitting numbers for eradicating these types of influences, the originals which we are destroying are using these and work on this. Likewise, the Shattering the 6 is what this Ritual is about from a numerological perspective.

Of course, 1 has it's own properties. Because it's largely undefined, one is better off doing higher numbers.
RED DAWN wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:39 pm

Any info on 146 would be appreciated. In personal experience it's an ill omen, but not sure why.
Refer to what has been stated above at 42. This is necessary to also see WHEN this is happening, and the circumstances around this.
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:20 pm
Given that 7 has to do with purification. for a Witches Sabbat or any cleaning/purification would it be good to use a multiple of 7 for both the reps and affirmations? I have been using 8 and 9 for cleaning and such.
The 7 is present in the fact this is the "Sabbath". 8 and 9 is perfect for cleaning too, both numbers have all the necessary properties to cause the full indepth purification that is necessary.
Egon wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:20 pm
7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis
Is Goddess Nemesis a separate being of her own or is she an aspect of Athena? Meaning her karmic justice?
Nemesis is very mysterious as she is a form of the "incarnated" aspect of justice. We are talking about another Goddess here, not Athena. Although, Athena oftentimes can act together with Nemesis.
hailourtruegod wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:36 pm

My question is, can the numbers be used for negative outcomes that's connected with the number's opposite properties or would one need to switch numbers to get said outcome. Venus and 5 used for this example. Just curious since I feel like I seen this be the case in regards to the enemy.
Absolutely. The enemy does that. For example, they have abused certain numbers to no end, to where they are now associated in a wrong way for many people.

13, for example, has been a number of good luck, same as Friday 13, but now, they have been using Friday 13th as a very negative thing. The Norse saw Friday 13th as a very lucky day. That's one example of how they reverse things.

However, even if the enemy reverses things and lies about them, they seem to follow the proper things themselves. Like jews wouldn't be scared for Friday 13th, because they know it's great. They just tell Gentiles to be afraid of it.
HP Hoodedcobra666, I'm always in awe of the time you invest in us. Thank you.
With the GRACE OF THE GODS, YOU MUST MOVE YOUR OWN HANDS
EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THE PRESENCE OF ZEUS.
Satanic Truth

Post by Satanic Truth »

Satanic Truth wrote:
If I am not mistaken it was written in the early 19th century in English, so luckily translation shouldn't be an issue but it claims to be based on a lost hermetic text and frequently quotes this text.

"The All in all" is described as being the presence of God (the All) in all life and all things. Much Like the nature of Shakespeare is present in the character of Hamlet but Hamlet is not Shakespeare, only a microcosm of Shakespeare and a product of him.
SyrArisMarsMartin

Post by SyrArisMarsMartin »

Thank you Cobra, and our Gods/Demons. This is so important. True numerology.
I was getting tired of looking elsewhere.
Now the JoS is much more complete.
Soon you will see an increase in Donations.
Hail our one and only family in the Gods/Demons and the Joy of Satan ⛧
A true song 卐: https://archive.org/details/deutschland-erwache
"I have grown so much and so fast since the day i joined and dedicated.
And it is only the beginning. Hail our family. With love, SyraS."
-
CinnamonCake

Post by CinnamonCake »

Thank you SO MUCH.
𓂀 𖤐 [email protected]
balo666

Post by balo666 »

there will be updates where you will speak about how to apply all this in astrology?
Be patient with what you know is coming
Econatura

Post by Econatura »

Wonderful! I have been trying to study numerology for about a year. But unfortunately it is difficult to find correct material.
Is it possible that the tarot is connected to numerology?
The 9 is the Hermit. You say that the 9th is about endings and goals, come to completion, coming to closure, power.
Is it possible to see this with the value of the hermit?
19 combination of 1 and 9 in the tarot is the Sun. 1 the beginning and 9 the completion.
Could a reading of the numbers be done in this way?
Thank you very much.

per sempre Enki
BrightSpace666

Post by BrightSpace666 »

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thank you, this will be very good for Magic Works. It might be a bit silly to ask now, but - can these numbers be applied to dates? For example 2022? Or is it spiritual? Going on this paradigm, then given the current situation, 2023, 2024 and so on, could be predicted using decimal numbers. Moving to the paradigm of the number two, this can be applied to the current situation. For example, two - destruction. It can also be applied to society, or even to the current chaotic situations.

We can also take as a realistic value the amount of terrible things that have happened in these 2 years, and this is also linked to the number 2 - negativity, destruction, etc.
Bogow

Post by Bogow »

HP what can you say about the number 111? Even before my initiation, I used to often see this combination and came across rubbish information about "angel numbers" and the decoding of this number in the spirit of "materialization of intention", which did not impress me very much and aroused suspicion. After a while, I did not find an adequate interpretation, except for the one offered by JoS in the form of adding all three numbers 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, but also the number 37 x 3, which also raises even more questions.
Step by step.
Hypatia666

Post by Hypatia666 »

Hello, thanks for this information. :D

Regarding the number 7, the Goddess Nemesis... Is it the Goddess Maat or is it just a concept for justice? I am associating these numbers to the houses in my birth chart and the planets that I have there.
1. Sermones de Joyofsatan en español: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

2. Audios de mantras, runas y meditaciones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

"NO permita que ninguna circunstancia o problema lo desanime. Por cada Saturno, hay un Júpiter. No importa cuán nefasta o negativa sea su posición, con la perseveración y el avance TENDRÁ éxito. Nunca, NUNCA pierda la esperanza. Miles de millones sobrevivirán todavía y no tienes por qué desesperarte. Satanás siempre cuida de los suyos. Tú, también, nunca estás solo." -HP Cobra, 2016-
EnkiUK55

Post by EnkiUK55 »

Either my posts have went missing or not going through as they are rubbish :D i dont mind any response, i have forgot my email to get the response about posts, i remember some not going through but getting a reason.

Will try find out is it only our HPHC on Mod duty.

Take care.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
EnkiUK55

Post by EnkiUK55 »

Thanks HPHC for that my bro.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
InNomineDeiNostriSatanas

Post by InNomineDeiNostriSatanas »

Nice post HP.

But why does the enemy use number 6 so much? What does it mean when they use it?
Cabrun13

Post by Cabrun13 »

... Numerology is important ...
Numbers only have as much power as people associate them with. They do absolutely nothing on their own. What everyone's been finding in numerology is the energy that Humans have tied them with for years. It's just mass thoughtforms that Humans built in history of empowering them with the belief that there was some kind of divine energy to them when the truth is they do absolutely nothing. Numbers have become there own 'religion'.

Ancient Rome had their own numbering system, so did other languages. And am I supposed to believe that entirely different beings on other worlds in their societies use OUR numbering systems? What power are they supposed to have there? How is this relevant to other numbering systems? We've been changing numbers on Earth for eons ever since we learned how to scratch lines on a rock to count. Next you'll be telling me that English is the one true language for all of Humanity because it has some kind of divine meaning behind it.

The enemy uses Human numerology because they know that Humans have tied them with specific things on our world and that we directly connect to them. Because we were the ones who made them to have power in history because we fed the energies of our belief into them that they have any at all. Well, they do now but only because we programmed this into them for over a thousand years.
Jaya6669

Post by Jaya6669 »

Hey. I'm wondering if the seemingly random number of 18 being "adult or 'man'" is because 1+8=9, 9 being the number of man. Years ago I read a book about numerology and I've been counting and adding ever since. I'm also hoping someone might have a link for a book or something on Chaldean numerology, an accurate one as said book was admittedly more new age, but got me hooked and I do enjoy being able to ad up letters of names cuz from what I read was quite accurate. Had about a page of.. detail on personality and such on the sum of any name, after adding the numbers of the letters, if I explained that right. So anyway thank you.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Hypatia666 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:41 am

Regarding the number 7, the Goddess Nemesis... Is it the Goddess Maat or is it just a concept for justice? I am associating these numbers to the houses in my birth chart and the planets that I have there.
Hello Sister, yes, that is Goddess Maat. A lot of Gods that have been "under the radar", are extremely important. The symbolism here is that of the concept of justice incarnated.
Econatura wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:02 pm

Wonderful! I have been trying to study numerology for about a year. But unfortunately it is difficult to find correct material.
Is it possible that the tarot is connected to numerology?
The 9 is the Hermit. You say that the 9th is about endings and goals, come to completion, coming to closure, power.
Is it possible to see this with the value of the hermit?
19 combination of 1 and 9 in the tarot is the Sun. 1 the beginning and 9 the completion.
Could a reading of the numbers be done in this way?
Thank you very much.

per sempre Enki
You will see that in most cases except of Major Arcana, the numbers above are indeed represented in association with the Tarot. But the Tarot also has another purpose and formation besides the simple numbers, so the Major Trump cards don't align 1 to 1 with Numerology.

Other SS are more versed on the Tarot than my own research right now [they will do wonderful work, they are preparing major work in that] and then we will examine this together to give out true replies in regards to this. But before this, I am limited to answer anything before the necessary seeking.
SyrArisMarsMartin wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:02 pm
Thank you Cobra, and our Gods/Demons. This is so important. True numerology.
I was getting tired of looking elsewhere.
Now the JoS is much more complete.
Soon you will see an increase in Donations.
Thank you Brother, we are doing very serious work. There will be also some other missing sections I will update with the research that I do, and this will be exactly like an Ancient Philosophical school where people can have engagement in all important disciplines.

A lot of things are missing and we are constantly evolving on wards and upwards. Some articles that are coming will blow your mind, as I know you are a fan of Ancient Greek philosophical thought too.
Cabrun13 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:59 pm
... Numerology is important ...
Numbers only have as much power as people associate them with. They do absolutely nothing on their own. What everyone's been finding in numerology is the energy that Humans have tied them with for years. It's just mass thoughtforms that Humans built in history of empowering them with the belief that there was some kind of divine energy to them when the truth is they do absolutely nothing. Numbers have become there own 'religion'.

Ancient Rome had their own numbering system, so did other languages. And am I supposed to believe that entirely different beings on other worlds in their societies use OUR numbering systems?

What power are they supposed to have there? How is this relevant to other numbering systems? We've been changing numbers on Earth for eons ever since we learned how to scratch lines on a rock to count.
The universal concept of "1 or 2", albeit changing in symbolized form, is a universal concept. The existence of "one atom" and things such as these, are not "human thought-forms", they are true in physics, subatomic physics and so on. When observed, these formations exist, despite of how names given, and snowflakes or other patterns exist.

The fact we have named "6" a number of protons, is because 6 represents and is what it is. We represent this with the glyph of 6 now, before it was IV, but it was always meaning "six". You could carve on rocks, and mean again, 6, with six separated lines, or another system, but the underlying meaning is still the number 6, you did not create this, it existed in snowflakes, in the formation of the Carbon atom, and in the universe.
Cabrun13 wrote:
Next you'll be telling me that English is the one true language for all of Humanity because it has some kind of divine meaning behind it.
I won't, that's your own strawman argument, you talking to yourself. In fact however, there are some spiritual concepts underlying in English, that have survived from previous languages that led to it's creation, but it's minimal.
Cabrun13 wrote:
The enemy uses Human numerology because they know that Humans have tied them with specific things on our world and that we directly connect to them. Because we were the ones who made them to have power in history because we fed the energies of our belief into them that they have any at all. Well, they do now but only because we programmed this into them for over a thousand years.
Wrong, in the same way, there is no "personal opinion" to physics and science, personal opinions of a mass of humans do not amount here either, in other words, they use what they use, only partly due to public association, and in full awareness of what these things mean in their deepest essence, which is explained very clearly in the primary post. The underlying universe and science behind it is as it is.

The concept of number, is also universal and even understood by animals that cannot count and do not have a mental system of explain this. Ravens and other creatures can count, but they don't have a language for this.

Ducks also know "how many" ducklings they have, even if they don't call it "Four", because they know the essence of this which is really what we refer to as "Four" and not "Three". If they see one is missing, they go to seek it and so on. And they don't know of a "Numbering system".

I know you are an old infiltrator and you are here to parade in another account, but just because of your buffoon replies. That aside, you can accept or not accept anything, but don't come here to waste our time because of the repetitive neuroticism of making account after account to argue and pretend others at at your own level of lacking understanding, because nobody is.
Hypatia666 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:41 am

Yes, of course, that is Goddess Maat. The symbolism here is that of the concept of justice in the universe.
BrightSpace666 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Thank you, this will be very good for Magic Works. It might be a bit silly to ask now, but - can these numbers be applied to dates? For example 2022? Or is it spiritual? Going on this paradigm, then given the current situation, 2023, 2024 and so on, could be predicted using decimal numbers. Moving to the paradigm of the number two, this can be applied to the current situation. For example, two - destruction. It can also be applied to society, or even to the current chaotic situations.

We can also take as a realistic value the amount of terrible things that have happened in these 2 years, and this is also linked to the number 2 - negativity, destruction, etc.
While adding numbers can give you some information, they cannot tell you definitive for this year. Planets and other things have to be looked into as well.
balo666 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:40 am
there will be updates where you will speak about how to apply all this in astrology?
The houses themselves tell you a lot about this, because the houses are numbered. There are correlations between the two [not totally, but indirectly]. But yes, there could be an explanation on further additions of the Numerology section.
Bogow wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:36 pm
HP what can you say about the number 111? Even before my initiation, I used to often see this combination and came across rubbish information about "angel numbers" and the decoding of this number in the spirit of "materialization of intention", which did not impress me very much and aroused suspicion. After a while, I did not find an adequate interpretation, except for the one offered by JoS in the form of adding all three numbers 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, but also the number 37 x 3, which also raises even more questions.
The 111 is strong connected to the Trinity, an elongated form of the power of 1. This is why it's also present in the Sun Square.
Satanic Truth wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:24 pm
Satanic Truth wrote:
If I am not mistaken it was written in the early 19th century in English, so luckily translation shouldn't be an issue but it claims to be based on a lost hermetic text and frequently quotes this text.

"The All in all" is described as being the presence of God (the All) in all life and all things. Much Like the nature of Shakespeare is present in the character of Hamlet but Hamlet is not Shakespeare, only a microcosm of Shakespeare and a product of him.
Thank you, hopefully, I will get the Kybalion again [I'll try to find the most proper one] but from what I recall, it's a very good book for the basic underlying hermetic concepts, and it's a very good read no matter which one you get. Number is strongly correlated into what the Kybalion describes.
Manofsatan wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:06 pm

HP Hoodedcobra666, I'm always in awe of the time you invest in us. Thank you.
Thank you, I appreciate the understanding of this. I am very glad to see you are a true lover of knowledge.
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:55 am
I know you are an old infiltrator and you are here to parade in another account, but just because of your buffoon replies. That aside, you can accept or not accept anything, but don't come here to waste our time because of the repetitive neuroticism of making account after account to argue and pretend others at at your own level of lacking understanding, because nobody is.
At HP.Cobra ever considered making a troll-infiltrator section.

For the trolls and infiltrators for the anti-JoSers and anti-life and anti-Gentile and anti-existence people post here and you'll get your questions answered.

I know that a lot of these infiltrator types are probably NazBol or occultist trying to find information. I mean JoS already has a pretty open system it's kinda like open-source vs closed-source proprietary.

But it seems like we need a section maybe have mods move threads to the troll/infiltrator forums.

Trolling/Infiltration Forum - Any and all infiltrator/Trolls can have their answers answered by people who wish to spend time on you. Don't consider yourself a special snowflake for being answered. Also have forum posts pinned that explain basic stuff and whatnot so we don't get repetitive trolls/infiltrators at least it answers their question directly.

Frankly I like trolls and infiltrators nothing gets me up but a good rousing debate like Hitler's Ford edition of Mein Kampf both the Dugdale '36 and Dr.Dalton '39 omit this property. I know Ford edition is academically lambasted by Dalton but it should still be read by gaining cross-referencing information.

13. Basically to paraphrase: If as a National Socialist(AND Spiritual Satanists) your not being attacked, lambasted, bombarded with hatred and receiving political ire from all the idiots including the judenpresse and msm mockingbird media. Your not a real National Socialist.

Which is funny because Hitler in Dr.Dalton used the communists for propaganda purposes he used the very communist presses and juden presses to support the National Socialist he used them to gain free promotion.

Basically Hitler calculated if the Commies keep talking smack about the NS and talking about how ebil, debil they are eventually people will go "If the great ultra-communist unstoppable unconquerable commies are afraid of a small nationalist force. Then WTF is so special about communism if they are afraid of a small group of people. Let me visit these NS and investigate their political diatribe and eventually they are like "OMFG Hitler/NS is correct, eat shit and die commies".

Anyways do you think we should have a troll/infiltrator forum post whereby our members can focus on that. Many times infiltrators and trolls hide behind various postings on the main general and other sections and often go unabashed without anyone countering them.

Sometimes some of the trolls and infiltrators that are corrupted but mean well get turned around and become NS/SS personnel. I recall a few people stating they used to be a lurker or troll or used to laugh at JoS and then eventually they stopped laughing and realized the gravitas of the situation.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Hypatia666

Post by Hypatia666 »

Hello Sister, yes, that is Goddess Maat. A lot of Gods that have been "under the radar", are extremely important. The symbolism here is that of the concept of justice incarnated.

Thank you, I love that Goddess!
1. Sermones de Joyofsatan en español: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

2. Audios de mantras, runas y meditaciones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

"NO permita que ninguna circunstancia o problema lo desanime. Por cada Saturno, hay un Júpiter. No importa cuán nefasta o negativa sea su posición, con la perseveración y el avance TENDRÁ éxito. Nunca, NUNCA pierda la esperanza. Miles de millones sobrevivirán todavía y no tienes por qué desesperarte. Satanás siempre cuida de los suyos. Tú, también, nunca estás solo." -HP Cobra, 2016-
Hunter666

Post by Hunter666 »

Numerology is important for any aspiring occultist, and it is necessary to know the properties of numbers to progress spiritually in your workings. In this section, you will find information about the numbers.

Most of this information circulating the web, is based on Hebrew sources and has been quite inaccurate, with clear information hardly existing. Some of it, is not only inaccurate, but terrible and should be avoided at all costs. "Angelic numbers" and the like are in this category of foul abominations that the enemy has created.

After very elaborate research and practice, only the real properties of numbers will be shared here, which, contrary to many sources that have a lot of corrupted elements, will begin from "Basic", all the way towards the "Advanced" section. The basic section is the beginning of this.

This section should be credited to Azazel first and foremost. The Joy of Satan is strongly under the overseeing of Azazel. Beelzebul has helped considerably to fulfill this work, which has been in experimental phase for a few years. Now this knowledge will come out. Both have helped rectify the meaning of numbers and their properties, helping in the rectification of this knowledge so that it contains only true knowledge.

To explain a little about the furthering of the Numerology section [which will happen gradually] pay close attention to how the different Nations followed different numerals. So, a lot of people who write things for example about the "Shape of numbers" are only analyzing surface scrap in most cases, and nothing else.

Certain core properties will be more obvious, some others might require thought on the behalf of the reader, and other properties that you can derive from these properties below are to be given to you by the Gods when the time is right [not for idle thought and juvenile nonsense - but for those who truly understand what is meant here].

Certain words might not make sense, but they will make sense as you progress. The translation and etymology of these words of choice, have been chosen with great care.

Much of what I write, or have written, or new sections, will be built in this way. You must look into it, and depending on what you can derive, you will derive more from it. This is how spiritual material should be read, alternatively, information that is obvious will too serve in itself for the objectives necessitated by it.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... ology.html

Further information will be added soon.

The core properties of numbers

1. The "all", divine monad, undivided, command, the point in infinity, universe, source of creation, primary cause

2. Duality, separation, discord, relationship, creation, destruction, imperfect, positive-negative, first division, the parting

3. Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds

4. Order, justice, four directions of the physical, the "boundary", four elements without aether, sub-basis of the material world

5. The five elements, union, connection, eros, shape and form, beauty, splendor, balance, harmony

6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, the divine scale, defense of the Just, luck, birth of mind

8. Mystery, drive, power, permanence, firm foundation, the hidden sphere, "Divine Mother", supernal justice, Multiplication, "ad infinitum"

9. Finish, the ultimate point, the image, perfection, "the end", coming to closure, the birth/death, power, capstone, peak, completion

10. A key, All in All, fate and karma, an end of path, double union, Universe - Pan, Cosmos, Perfection, The Self-Created one,
"Divine Father", Totality

It is normal to currently have many questions, so you can ask in the comments, but be aware that more clarifications will arrive in the future updates of these sections.

Awesome. I always felt a great connection with the numbers: 1, 3, 6 and 7.

EXPOSITION OF XIANITY AND JEWS
Satanic Aryan Meditation
Satanic Aryan Witchcraft

I don't waste my precious time responding to uncivilized and fake people. Spirituality and meditation also mean having and obtaining mental control, respect for others and empathy. Many people within this community, think that to be considered someone and "Satanist", it is enough to have written a thousand posts and put a National Socialist themed profile pic.
Too bad for you, all of this is just a chidlish illusion.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR LIBRARY

The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

It is normal to currently have many questions, so you can ask in the comments, but be aware that more clarifications will arrive in the future updates of these sections.
Do the multiples of these numbers (like 12, 18, 27 etc. ) have the same properties as their component factors? For example does 16 have same properties like 8 or 2 or 4, or all numbers have different semnifications?
Enigmatic_Rabbit

Post by Enigmatic_Rabbit »

1. The "all", divine monad, undivided, command, the point in infinity, universe, source of creation, primary cause

2. Duality, separation, discord, relationship, creation, destruction, imperfect, positive-negative, first division, the parting

3. Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds

4. Order, justice, four directions of the physical, the "boundary", four elements without aether, sub-basis of the material world

5. The five elements, union, connection, eros, shape and form, beauty, splendor, balance, harmony

6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, the divine scale, defense of the Just, luck, birth of mind

8. Mystery, drive, power, permanence, firm foundation, the hidden sphere, "Divine Mother", supernal justice, Multiplication, "ad infinitum"

9. Finish, the ultimate point, the image, perfection, "the end", coming to closure, the birth/death, power, capstone, peak, completion

10. A key, All in All, fate and karma, an end of path, double union, Universe - Pan, Cosmos, Perfection, The Self-Created one,

I haven’t seen anyone mention this but the way these numbers are being interpreted do line-up with something very interesting: Charge (potential energy) and Discharge (kinetic energy)

It’s like breathing. I can see the motion happening in this chart arrangement (which is really all you need to know for magick work anyway)

1: discharge+
2: potential-
3: discharge+
4: potential-
5: discharge+
6: potential-
7: discharge+
8: potential-
9: discharge+
10: potential-

Discharge= stable- lightning to ground- outward spin/inner stillness

Potential= unstable- negative charge in the atmosphere- inward spin/outward stillness

So for example, if you want MAXIMUM potential energy, call upon the even numbers to help propel you forward. If you want MAXIMUM kinetic energy, call upon the odd numbers to help you sustain forward momentum.

666 will be of material help but it will take a LOT of energy to “fill” this request but once you have reached Maximum potential you are Jettisoned forward lightning fast.

999 is of ultimate sustained achievement with Maximum kinetic energy. (Think of getting into the “groove” with something)

So TL;DR whatever “value” or “meaning” you assign these numbers, any combination will have a binary meaning. If your goal is to “start” something, use more even numbers then add odd numbers to keep that movement sustained.

(This is my speculation and my observation seems on point though any contrary input will be evaluated and taken into account at any time.)
* * * (Make the body okay and the spirit will follow) * * *

INFJ-A

Take Control of Your Health; Gas the Kikes Inside of You:

Truth About Parasites
Moar Truth About Parasites
Memes About Parasites

Any questions can be directed here: [email protected]
AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

Do we coordinate these rituals too, using the war room?
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]
:!: Recommended, below:
www.endmyopia.org
(Read with the Satanic Eye) https://mega.nz/file/kz5Thb6L#BFtwp195j ... Pr64BqgWyw

If it's unknowledge, teach them.
If it's carelessness, educate them.
If it's ill-will, destroy them.

Hail our Family!
PharaohLux

Post by PharaohLux »

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:37 am
Bright Truth wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:55 am
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:45 am
13 is a great number for general uses. 13 is not a bad number to use so have no doubts about your workings. Unless you used something really wrong that would be "against" Venus, ie, something like 2 or 4, then you should be fine. If your working is spiritual, then 13 is even more fitting.

The 2, 4, 11 and so on being "Satan's Numbers" is disinformation that came from corrupted "Satanism" and Grimoire type of sources, which purposefully put these numbers in relation to Satan.
You may want to edit this page, HP: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... Satan.html

Due to this excerpt:
His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]
4 is a very good number, and I have updated from the previous "2, 4, 11". Especially these numbers as triad are very negative.

Yes, 13, 666 and 4 are Satan's Numbers.
Oh boy.

My numerological numbers are 2, 4, 11, and even 13 before added together up to 4.

What does that mean for me?
Sol_Invictus81

Post by Sol_Invictus81 »

My grateful to the Gods for this valuable information! Those who can access this knowledge should feel proud and privileged.

Now the number 108 comes to mind while working with a Mala Bead, what does this number mean when used in protection or abundance meditations for example?

Thanks @HP.Hoodedcobra666

Salve Satán, Salve Azazel!
666S666

Post by 666S666 »

Hail to you dear HP cobra. amazing post .

and one question what does it mean if we see combinations of these numbers with themselves like : 111,222,333,444.

I often times see these on the clock like : 11:11 , 3:33 , 2:22 . and so on.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Enigmatic_Rabbit wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:01 am

I haven’t seen anyone mention this but the way these numbers are being interpreted do line-up with something very interesting: Charge (potential energy) and Discharge (kinetic energy)

It’s like breathing. I can see the motion happening in this chart arrangement (which is really all you need to know for magick work anyway)

1: discharge+
2: potential-
3: discharge+
4: potential-
5: discharge+
6: potential-
7: discharge+
8: potential-
9: discharge+
10: potential-

Discharge= stable- lightning to ground- outward spin/inner stillness

Potential= unstable- negative charge in the atmosphere- inward spin/outward stillness

So for example, if you want MAXIMUM potential energy, call upon the even numbers to help propel you forward. If you want MAXIMUM kinetic energy, call upon the odd numbers to help you sustain forward momentum.

666 will be of material help but it will take a LOT of energy to “fill” this request but once you have reached Maximum potential you are Jettisoned forward lightning fast.

999 is of ultimate sustained achievement with Maximum kinetic energy. (Think of getting into the “groove” with something)

So TL;DR whatever “value” or “meaning” you assign these numbers, any combination will have a binary meaning. If your goal is to “start” something, use more even numbers then add odd numbers to keep that movement sustained.

(This is my speculation and my observation seems on point though any contrary input will be evaluated and taken into account at any time.)
Very interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing. Why would you begin to consider from discharge, and not from charge? Please expand on this. Just trying to understand this thought. The 999 as you pointed this here is a very interesting way to see. I do believe an understanding like this has merits.
PharaohLux wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:30 am

My numerological numbers are 2, 4, 11, and even 13 before added together up to 4.

Nothing that bad or something crazy. Clearly, everyone can fall into every number. All numbers do have considerable things one must overcome, and there is no "perfect perfection" here. How did you calculate these numbers?
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 pm
Do the multiples of these numbers (like 12, 18, 27 etc. ) have the same properties as their component factors? For example does 16 have same properties like 8 or 2 or 4, or all numbers have different semnifications?
Yes, but the product is also a different number entirely, despite containing something from it's respective elements.
Hypatia666 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:57 pm

I wanted to also clarify, that in the Demon section as it comes, there will be clarifications in regards to everything. Certain Demons from our Demons section do work with other Demons, they are also like working in the same office, for example, Athena is incarnated Justice, and is connected in the powers with Nemesis, but isn't Nemesis. This is also strongly mythological, and quite elaborate. It also has to do with internal workings of the soul itself, and the universe.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:25 am

I have a question, does it mean that 60/80/90 reps of AUM RA is more appropriate to use to empower the solar Chakra?
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Yes, I truly am. I'm thankful to the Gods. I know they led me here.
Enigmatic_Rabbit

Post by Enigmatic_Rabbit »

Very interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing. Why would you begin to consider from discharge, and not from charge? Please expand on this. Just trying to understand this thought. The 999 as you pointed this here is a very interesting way to see. I do believe an understanding like this has merits.
Well, I began at 1 because that's what you began with. If we start at 0 then it would be Potential Energy (charge). Though, I do wonder if the combinations of numbers (like 10, 11, 12, etc) have a *set* charge instead of stacking like with the 999?

I got the whole idea from the Taiji, Yin and Yang and general concepts from Taoism. The Dao (the stillness of breath) is literally 0 while the Dao "in motion" (the first breath) is 1. Charge and Discharge. Stillness and Motion.

From the understanding of how the universe works (via Electric Universe Theory), this is how literally Everything works. Breathing. So in magick workings it Should have the same qualities. From that which birthed the entire universe, so should energy working be the EXACT same. At least in My observations.

It's just a different angle of looking at things. Thought it wise to throw my hat in the ring of opinions. I hope this answered your question and Thank you so much for replaying!
* * * (Make the body okay and the spirit will follow) * * *

INFJ-A

Take Control of Your Health; Gas the Kikes Inside of You:

Truth About Parasites
Moar Truth About Parasites
Memes About Parasites

Any questions can be directed here: [email protected]
Bipolar Bear

Post by Bipolar Bear »

Enigmatic_Rabbit wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:26 am
Reply...
Explanation...
Well, it makes a lot of sense, I think.
One of the quotes that I believe is from Thoth that I have seen somewhere around here is "Life is in the Breath" and that would perfectly tie into the theory of how the universe works, as you mentioned. A basic, maybe the first cosmic rule?
It reminds me a little bit of the 0 and the 1, how we use them in computers because they are the most basic units that we need to make them function. It is amazing that we have this technology with just 0's and 1's, right?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence.
- Satan, Al Jilwah
PharaohLux

Post by PharaohLux »

PharaohLux wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:30 am

Nothing that bad or something crazy. Clearly, everyone can fall into every number. All numbers do have considerable things one must overcome, and there is no "perfect perfection" here. How did you calculate these numbers?
I calculated my numbers by numerology sites, I even did my Chaldean numerology and its number for me is 13 and 4. The 2 and 11 are numbers calculated by basic numerology sites.
Egon

Post by Egon »

Thank you for the clarification, I'm looking forward to it the most after Satan's page update. Also on the identities and relations of Themis and Nike.

Hypatia666 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:57 pm
I wanted to also clarify, that in the Demon section as it comes, there will be clarifications in regards to everything. Certain Demons from our Demons section do work with other Demons, they are also like working in the same office, for example, Athena is incarnated Justice, and is connected in the powers with Nemesis, but isn't Nemesis. This is also strongly mythological, and quite elaborate. It also has to do with internal workings of the soul itself, and the universe.

Yoga + Mantras | Workout Program by Bioneer

"I think that the idea of power corrupting and absolute power corrupting absolutely is not on the mark. I think what happens is that power attracts the corruptible."
-Frank Herbert

Wallpapers of Gods (click on the image):
ImageImage

Downloads (português)

Nazis and Jews in Manga and Anime (Contains hyperlinks to other Manga topics)

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
Astralnaut

Post by Astralnaut »

OhNoItsMook wrote:
Thank you for the amazing, clarifying post, and much gratitude to Lord Beelzebul and Azazel for this knowledge. It is an interesting occurrence that I managed to understand most of the mystical meanings behind the majority of these numbers.

I, however, have a question regarding potentially not so Satanic numbers, too, as I see them all the time to the extent of slight paranoia.

It has come to the point where I only use analog clocks, I cover anything with moving numbers in my house with a cloth, I physically look away once the microwave hits 43 seconds, and I don't touch the desktop taskbar at xx:41 for a few minutes (and yet I still get hit with it whenever I'm not actively trying to avoid it).

It's important not to get worried or creeped out when seeing these sorts of things. Coincidences do happen, but with that being said it is not necessarily a bad thing. Some time ago I was reading up on gematria and noticed that the name of yhvh is the 10th, 5th, 6th, and 5 letters in the hebrew alphabet. The numbers were just 1 off by my old address and as soon as I thought that, a demon mentioned that it represents a weak spot in their matrix. Your seeing the number 42 is concatenated with the number 10, or 11 could mean a very similar thing, although I personally find 11 to be somewhat chaotic. It could be that you are very active with the rtr's and this is your way of finding out as if getting feedback from the universe. 1024 btw is 2 raised to the 10th power.

Somewhat off topic: 2 and 4 are the letters bet and dalet in hebrew and from what I know about gematria any alternating pattern, or permutation of these two letters/numbers could be a reference to the jewish messiah. The war in Ukraine started on 2/24. Mosiach Ben David has a gematria value or 424, but I have also read that 242 can be a refer to him in certain parts of the torah. 224 is just a permutation of this. IMO the war was started to cause a chain reaction, similar to how the 22 hebrew letters caused 2020 to be such a shit year, to usher in the jewish messiah, or some other catastophic events that would give the jews even more power and control than they already have. I have noticed that in February there can be strange synchronicities based off of repitition, like that first repeating number 11, where time is sort of fractalized. For example; 2/16/2016, or more recently 2/22/2022. The war started just 2 days after that day, and maybe my thinking is being just a bit too binary, but in roughly 2 year, or one Mars cycle of war, there could be an escalation to this war, to the point of a world war, although the way things are going so quickly I don't really see how. We seem to be going above and beyond with these RTR's. I honestly think this could be a year of great victory for us, even I myself have been warned that it will probably be my most difficult to date.
Astralnaut

Post by Astralnaut »

Enigmatic_Rabbit wrote:
Well, I began at 1 because that's what you began with. If we start at 0 then it would be Potential Energy (charge). Though, I do wonder if the combinations of numbers (like 10, 11, 12, etc) have a *set* charge instead of stacking like with the 999?

I got the whole idea from the Taiji, Yin and Yang and general concepts from Taoism. The Dao (the stillness of breath) is literally 0 while the Dao "in motion" (the first breath) is 1. Charge and Discharge. Stillness and Motion.

From the understanding of how the universe works (via Electric Universe Theory), this is how literally Everything works. Breathing. So in magick workings it Should have the same qualities. From that which birthed the entire universe, so should energy working be the EXACT same. At least in My observations.

It's just a different angle of looking at things. Thought it wise to throw my hat in the ring of opinions. I hope this answered your question and Thank you so much for replaying!
If i remember the Dao de Jing correctly it states that 3 is the beginning of all things. I don't fully believe this as brevity will always, at least in complex matters, cause more questions to arise than answers. It made me wonder if 3 is the number of space, since that is the first number that space can be enclosed by. 2 points is too little and you only have a line, and 4 is one too many. This has got me thinking; What is the number to time? If 3 is space then time, being pretty close to space, often being called time-space as if they are one, would be 4? The diagram for the root chakra has a point down triangle inside of a square, and is the chakra that represents time, at least in a karmic sense. I don't think it is 4 though, and I hesitate to put any number on it considering how elusive of a concept time is. I was thinking 7 as the perception of time which is not the same thing as time itself, or objective time. I have always felt like the 7 chakras are filters on the way that we experience the passage of time. To try to answer your question though I would assume that 1 is a positive charge, and masculine, and 2 potential and feminine and so on. Your post did get me thinking somewhat with the charges. Like I said with time though, it is something which possibly defies the limitation of quantification through number. There are also some semantical issues that I can seem to get over. For the longest period I always felt 3 was associated with balance, not just because the trine aspect in astrology has been said to be the most harmonious aspect, so balance in that sense, but because of the 3 elements of a scale. I could see why 5 actually is the number of balance simply because it is the midpoint between 1 and 9.
Astralnaut

Post by Astralnaut »

A few questions:

Should we evaluate 2,3 and higher digit numbers by their digital sum?
By their prime factors?
By the combination of numbers used? As an example 17 as a combination of 1 and 7. Using this same number as an example because it is also the sum of the single digit primes 2, 3, 5, and 7, which it is why it is one of my favorite numbers, along with 19, first and the last, but also AI.
I'm sure I'll have more questions soon.
OhNoItsMook

Post by OhNoItsMook »

Astralnaut wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:08 am
OhNoItsMook wrote:
Thank you for the amazing, clarifying post, and much gratitude to Lord Beelzebul and Azazel for this knowledge. It is an interesting occurrence that I managed to understand most of the mystical meanings behind the majority of these numbers.

I, however, have a question regarding potentially not so Satanic numbers, too, as I see them all the time to the extent of slight paranoia.

It has come to the point where I only use analog clocks, I cover anything with moving numbers in my house with a cloth, I physically look away once the microwave hits 43 seconds, and I don't touch the desktop taskbar at xx:41 for a few minutes (and yet I still get hit with it whenever I'm not actively trying to avoid it).

It's important not to get worried or creeped out when seeing these sorts of things. Coincidences do happen, but with that being said it is not necessarily a bad thing. Some time ago I was reading up on gematria and noticed that the name of yhvh is the 10th, 5th, 6th, and 5 letters in the hebrew alphabet. The numbers were just 1 off by my old address and as soon as I thought that, a demon mentioned that it represents a weak spot in their matrix. Your seeing the number 42 is concatenated with the number 10, or 11 could mean a very similar thing, although I personally find 11 to be somewhat chaotic. It could be that you are very active with the rtr's and this is your way of finding out as if getting feedback from the universe. 1024 btw is 2 raised to the 10th power.
That's crazy! It's true I've been on the RTRs daily for years, but I always concluded that seeing that number was the enemy trying to get back at me, or something. Because like HPHC mentioned, it often appears when I face some foul luck at the time. Well, it always appears anyway, but it's 100% there whenever something bad happens.

I've done multiple Sabbat cleanings and have never skipped Returning Curses 1 or 2, and I still get the number spam, so I was wondering if it really was a curse or something. I never would've thought the number might be what you described; a vulnerability in their program, instead?

In that case, perhaps I could start perceiving the number as a sign that the RTRs are doing an impactful job. For me, 11 and 10 haven't posed much bad to me personally, probably because I don't know too much about numerology to even know what they represent, lol. But I haven't experienced anything bad from them, at least compared to forty-two (still can't get myself to type the number).

If anything, I'd personally prefer to think of 10 by the meanings described in the original post.
Somewhat off topic: 2 and 4 are the letters bet and dalet in hebrew and from what I know about gematria any alternating pattern, or permutation of these two letters/numbers could be a reference to the jewish messiah. The war in Ukraine started on 2/24. Mosiach Ben David has a gematria value or 424, but I have also read that 242 can be a refer to him in certain parts of the torah. 224 is just a permutation of this. IMO the war was started to cause a chain reaction, similar to how the 22 hebrew letters caused 2020 to be such a shit year, to usher in the jewish messiah, or some other catastophic events that would give the jews even more power and control than they already have. I have noticed that in February there can be strange synchronicities based off of repitition, like that first repeating number 11, where time is sort of fractalized. For example; 2/16/2016, or more recently 2/22/2022. The war started just 2 days after that day, and maybe my thinking is being just a bit too binary, but in roughly 2 year, or one Mars cycle of war, there could be an escalation to this war, to the point of a world war, although the way things are going so quickly I don't really see how. We seem to be going above and beyond with these RTR's. I honestly think this could be a year of great victory for us, even I myself have been warned that it will probably be my most difficult to date.
I've noticed that they have some kind of obsession with 2's and 4's, or both together, which of course results in forty-two or 24. Every time some kind of number or statistic is mentioned on jew controlled media, there's a 24 or forty-two, or some other cursed ass number. I've been starting to feel like 24 is just forty-two Lite, at this point.

Fortunately, the RTRs are causing major changes in the world to the extent that if we didn't have them, it'd be a lot uglier by now. Things are happening really, fast, too. As has been reiterated, it'll be a lot tougher for a lot of us towards the end, but at least it'll improve afterwards.

My first word of the day is VAHT, nine times.
My last, AUM.

sublimestatanist

Post by sublimestatanist »

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... ology.html

Further information will be added soon.

Very great post! I am so happy to learn the true deeper meaning behind numbers without the jewish and abrahamic perversions. There is nothing but absolute truth offered here and I can't get over how these things just "fit." They feel natural and inherent as though my soul/intuition speaks it's own language.

A very interesting thing about the number 1 relating to the source of creation. I noticed the astrological sign for the sun/sol is this symbol:

As well, I found some interesting things on Wikipedia/Wiktionary.

Etymology of Astrological Symbol of the Sun:

The shield of the sun god Apollo, with a boss (stud in the center of a shield).

Egyptian Heiroglyph for Sun/Ra:

Ra/Re (Every pharaoh's prenomen has 'Re' in it, the name of the sun god, sometimes written 'Ra')

I also read this on another website:

The Old English sunne likely derives from the old Germanic sunne; both attached a feminine gender to the heavenly body.

I know Jewpedia is largely 'controlled' but that said, they tell a good amount of truth when it comes to very specific information (which often is published by people in the field). Don't research things like "Covid" there though - you know what you'll get. :-D

So essentially to the ancient people, sun/sol (or soul) meant god. And god is an allegory for chakras? (The parts that make up a soul, i.e the 72,000 nadis?) So does this mean that everything physical manifests from the soul? Also, does that mean everything that's alive has some kind of soul? (Like plants, insects, etc?)

That's some pretty deep stuff but it's fascinating how it's all connected. Thanks HP and hail Satan! :-)
Satan (Sanskrit) = Eternal Truth and Lucifer (Greek) = Light. He is the eternal truth that shines light on our path.

⛧JoS Directory: https://satanisgod.org/
⛧Spiritual War Room: https://evilgoy.com/
⛧Spiritual Warfare 6-Month Program: https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatans ... ining.html
⛧Kabbalah Exposed: https://kabbalahexposed.com/
⛧Exposing Islam: https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
⛧ Death of Communism: https://www.deathofcommunism.com/
sublimestatanist

I forgot to mention - I never knew about the divine monad.

Pythagoras was right on the money.

Wikipedia:

"singularity" in turn from μόνος monos, "alone")[1] is used in some cosmic philosophy and cosmogony to refer to a most basic or original substance. As originally conceived the Pythagoreans, the Monad is the Supreme Being, divinity or the totality of all things.
Satan (Sanskrit) = Eternal Truth and Lucifer (Greek) = Light. He is the eternal truth that shines light on our path.

⛧Spiritual Warfare 6-Month Program: https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatans ... ining.html
Hs666

Post by Hs666 »

The number 22 and 222 has been present in my life for a while, even before the co-vid.

This also involved a person I know, causally speaking of this, it did not happen to him before.

Doing some "research", I read an "association" to God Ptah to this number, called the "creator number".

Could you give some clarification regarding this number. Even short just to understand.

Of course if you have time for it. Thank you.
tdralix

Post by tdralix »

Hello! I see the number 27 extremely often, I basically see it everyday and I don't know exactly what it means or what it could mean. Can anyone with more experience and knowledge help me out to understand better?
Hs666

Post by Hs666 »

I try again, it seems that the first attempt was not successful.

It has been happening for a long time to notice the number 22 and 222 in an important and repeated way in my life.

Papers that fall in front of me, license plates of cars near my home, bags / backpacks that are placed in my vicinity, people with dates of birth where 22 is present, I take objects and the number 22/222 is present.

speaking of this causally to a person he found the same dynamics.

Somewhere I read that it is associated with the God Ptah, 22 being a "creator / builder" number.

if you have time, you could give me a brief explanation about it just to understand.
sublimestatanist

Sorry to take up your time but I was wondering if you know anything about the number 333?

Is it an enemy number or a stolen/misrepresented number?

I noticed it's common in the new age and I also noticed a freemason symbol on a house numbered 333. Maybe a coincidence, or perhaps these freemason people believe in the so-called "angel numbers" (whatever those are, new age nonsense).

3 is the trinity, and 333 is half of 666. It's very strange to me how these numbers appear in such bizarre places.

As well, quasi-awake NPCs are freaking out that it's 2022 (222 or 1/3 of 666). I don't think there's any significance with the enemy in this regard but I'm not too aware on this (whether they use our numbers as weapons against humanity or just as distractions). To me I would think any compound of 666 has power. I noticed this in breathing techniques (inhale/hold/exhale at the count of 6, 6, 6 or 4, 4, 4; etc).

At any rate these numbers are positive numbers and I don't see them as weapons like so many people claim.

Thanks and sorry for such a broad question. :-/

Shiva666

Post by Shiva666 »

I am already failed in Mathematics. Numbers are very important in Satanism??? Oh my God!!!!! :oops:
My target is to destroy Jews and to spread the Joy of Satan's meditation knowledge https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... /HOME.html among all Bangle peoples.
Bangla Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR
: https://666pages.com/Bangla-Final-RTR-3 ... ableb.html (Black Version)
https://666pages.com/Bangla-Final-RTR-3 ... table.html (White Vetrsion)

Hail Shiva
Hail Satya
Hail Satan
luis

Post by luis »

I was meditating on the numbers and on Azazel sigil and something just came to me so I thought I would share it here, maybe its all bullshit but I thought it was interesting. The numbers from 1 to 9 are a square with 10 you connect the square to the pyramid (10 is the capstone of the pyramid), 5 as union makes a lot of sense because its in the middle of the square and then its half 10.

I don't know maybe it does not mean anything but I thought it was interesting.
Templarmkd

Post by Templarmkd »

Astralnaut wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:35 am
Enigmatic_Rabbit wrote:

If i remember the Dao de Jing correctly it states that 3 is the beginning of all things. I don't fully believe this as brevity will always, at least in complex matters, cause more questions to arise than answers. It made me wonder if 3 is the number of space, since that is the first number that space can be enclosed by. 2 points is too little and you only have a line, and 4 is one too many. This has got me thinking; What is the number to time? If 3 is space then time, being pretty close to space, often being called time-space as if they are one, would be 4? The diagram for the root chakra has a point down triangle inside of a square, and is the chakra that represents time, at least in a karmic sense. I don't think it is 4 though, and I hesitate to put any number on it considering how elusive of a concept time is. I was thinking 7 as the perception of time which is not the same thing as time itself, or objective time. I have always felt like the 7 chakras are filters on the way that we experience the passage of time. To try to answer your question though I would assume that 1 is a positive charge, and masculine, and 2 potential and feminine and so on. Your post did get me thinking somewhat with the charges. Like I said with time though, it is something which possibly defies the limitation of quantification through number. There are also some semantical issues that I can seem to get over. For the longest period I always felt 3 was associated with balance, not just because the trine aspect in astrology has been said to be the most harmonious aspect, so balance in that sense, but because of the 3 elements of a scale. I could see why 5 actually is the number of balance simply because it is the midpoint between 1 and 9.
4 is the number of the earth(matter)-space. Time and space are inseparable. That's why materialists are obsessed with time. Working hours comes to mind too.
3 is the number of the spirit.
4 is transformed to 3 by 8. 4+8=12(3)
8-Our Lady

1 and 2 are tricky. You have to take 0 in consideration. If 0 is the first, than 1 is masculine. But if 1 is the first than 2 is masculine because the first is always feminine. 1 is only masculine to 0. When that 1 is created, when it's brought in, it becomes feminine. It's tricky.

0 and 9 are the same. The beginning and the end. 8 encompasses all. Maybe that is why the old Tree consisted of 8 sefirot.
Druas

Post by Druas »

I'm curious about the numbers 444 and 74 specifically if anyone knows at all.
AlexElPM

Post by AlexElPM »

It is right that everybody borns with a number??

To extract it you need to look at the birth date and add the numbers

For example: someone that was born at 07/05/1997

7 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 -> 29

We get a double digit number, so we continue adding till we get a number between 1-10

2 + 9 = 11

1 + 1 = 2

In this case is 2, so the individual heavily experiments the duality, creation and destruction, and all the other affairs related to number 2 through his life?

Am I right??

And another question: the number 10 is the only one on the list that is a two digit number, but is an exception?? (we continue adding or not?)
HAIL SATAN!
CaspianTheDreamer

Post by CaspianTheDreamer »

Druas wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:16 pm
I'm curious about the numbers 444 and 74 specifically if anyone knows at all.
I came here to ask about the meaning of 444 because i have been seeing it a lot lately. What a coincidence for you to have written this.
RodLucifer666

Post by RodLucifer666 »

Yesterday I read the JoS updates. Simply amazing.I tried to open all the links on the bottom page but it is still under maintenance. Happy to know how to apply numerology in work.
I'm happy to find out how I can apply numerology in my work and I'd like to make a suggestion, however, it may also be in parallel development with this work. I would like to know about the constant repetition of numerical patterns in our daily lives.

Now a general question in case anyone can answer me.
Since I was very young, for at least 12 years, I have been faced with a persecution: constant in numbers 11, 03:14 and 72.

Whenever I watch a football match, I look at the time and there it is:
11:11
07:20
19:02 (variation 1)
19:20 (variation 2)

Note: I myself was born on 19-02-1996

I'm watching some video on youtube and I pause the video to do something:

Pause the video at 07:20 and take the watch to see what time it is and: 11:11...

These reps aren't once in a while or once a week, there are weeks that this happens at least 3 times a day and I'm kicking low. 5 maybe? 10????????/??

I'm looking for a program to watch on television, I love documentaries.
The 72 most dangerous animals on the planet!

How many demons are portrayed in the goetia? Obviously there are others known but apart from this, how many are portrayed? 72.

11-11
7-20
07-20
19-20
02-19
03-14

Where does 03-14 fit into this story?

I don't know if you're sure with my biological clock. I studied once with a boy who had some mental problems and was also autistic. our snacks and canteen money as soon as he asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, he always went to the bathroom at 11:11 sharp. (Apparently it's not just related to me) but we knew that after 4 minutes after they went to the bathroom it was lunch time at school.

Note 2: He would even sit me and my friends, he never checked his watch to know that 11:11 was approaching and he needed to raise his hand to ask our teacher for permission. He was indeed mentally retarded. He wasn't bland, very heavy.

This is where 03:14 enters the story. I get up every day, every day at 3:14 am. Not 03:13 or 03:45 but 03:14. EVERY NIGHT. This number doesn't bother me much like the others, except back when I didn't know Satanism and they said it was the "Devil's time" and that I would probably get up to go to the bathroom and witness the exorcist's girl hanging from the my bedroom ceiling. Other than that, nowadays it's the standard that I give less importance to consider just some process of my biological clock but I could also be wrong.

If even of you all of you believe that I say a little about this of you all, and even these numbers that you cite tell me specifically, though, I would be happy to at least give a general answer to my problem, as many other people must go through. for the same as me and being totally at the mercy of google searching and falling into shitty New Age sites.

Sorry for my bad english and grammar problems. I'm Brazilian and I'm not a language aficionado. but I apologize anyway, after all, I'm the one who's after answers, I must at least be cordial.
ImageImageImageImage
RodLucifer666

Post by RodLucifer666 »

AlexElPM wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:45 pm
It is right that everybody borns with a number??

To extract it you need to look at the birth date and add the numbers

For example: someone that was born at 07/05/1997

7 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 -> 29

We get a double digit number, so we continue adding till we get a number between 1-10

2 + 9 = 11

1 + 1 = 2

In this case is 2, so the individual heavily experiments the duality, creation and destruction, and all the other affairs related to number 2 through his life?

Am I right??

And another question: the number 10 is the only one on the list that is a two digit number, but is an exception?? (we continue adding or not?)

Good question. My number 10. I get an answer to your answer.
ImageImageImageImage