Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questão sobre os judeus

oreles

I don't mean to offend anyone with the following question.

If we Gentiles have past lives, in relation to Jews did they also have past lives? And if a Jew in his past was a Gentile and the opposite too?

I haven't been here long; but I can tell you:
There is a lot of evidence that most Jews are just disposable batteries and they have no chance of reincarnation;As for the second question, Gentiles are reincarnated anyway as Gentiles (the race of the previous life), and some Jews who have the opportunity to be reincarnated will always be Jews.

Powerful Jews can and will be re-used for more than one lifetime due to accumulated influence not only on their spiritual ladder, but also on material level, but most are trash-tier souls and will be undone after one lifetime.

STanBlank said:
I haven't been here long; but I can tell you:
There is a lot of evidence that most Jews are just disposable batteries and they have no chance of reincarnation;As for the second question, Gentiles are reincarnated anyway as Gentiles (the race of the previous life), and some Jews who have the opportunity to be reincarnated will always be Jews.
Thanks, now I think I understand better about this.

Henu the Great said:
Powerful Jews can and will be re-used for more than one lifetime due to accumulated influence not only on their spiritual ladder, but also on material level, but most are trash-tier souls and will be undone after one lifetime.

Grateful, those with influence would be who in social positions?

oreles said:
Henu the Great said:
Grateful, those with influence would be who in social positions?
Anything related to any sort of influence. Be it spiritual, material, or both.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back