Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what are some of your favorite satanist emo/hardcore bands??

xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:
i would like some tunage that relates to satanism, and stuff, thats emo, or numetal/heavy metal,
drop some songs/ bands!!

i think a good band is mayhem, i love varg hes very pretty <3 (unrelated)

Mayhem is a communist/commi influenced band, that is one reason the singer was not infavour off the band Burzum. Emo in my opinion, is always inspired by christianity, all they teach their fans: you have to complain about your feelings/live, take drugs so your live magicaly turns upside down and suddenly all your problems vanish, without you having to change/do anything, because of course every emo is perfect just as they are and only the world around them is bad.

Fuchs said:
xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:
i would like some tunage that relates to satanism, and stuff, thats emo, or numetal/heavy metal,
drop some songs/ bands!!

i think a good band is mayhem, i love varg hes very pretty <3 (unrelated)

Mayhem is a communist/commi influenced band, that is one reason the singer was not infavour off the band Burzum. Emo in my opinion, is always inspired by christianity, all they teach their fans: you have to complain about your feelings/live, take drugs so your live magicaly turns upside down and suddenly all your problems vanish, without you having to change/do anything, because of course every emo is perfect just as they are and only the world around them is bad.

as a emo i actually do reconize alot of the songs and bands are always inspired by it, but not all of them, im a emo and i hate x!ans, so it is pretty hard to find non triggering emo songs,
not all of it is like that, fit for rivals- steady damage, mcr, bmth, deathcore
alot of the 'xian' emos are posers ps

Please understand that all, if not most, "Satanic-themed" media, be it music or as you refer to it "emo" or bat-shit metal, or horror movies is promoting Satanism from the Christian understanding, namely that Satanism is a cult for deranged, blood-drinking bat-shit "I wanna destroy everything"-type people, this is not what Spiritual Satanism preaches or promotes. It is a mockery to Satan and is made to push the notion that Satan is some type of evil vampire ghouly thingy magingy, just what the jews want. Satan is a real legitimate God and Lord, and is to be portrayed in the same manner as how the Ancient portrayed their Gods and Goddesses.

It's no different than when Twitter or social media influencers make a mockery out of yoga, when it has deep spiritual meanings. OR when the libtard New Age like to "Appropriate" meditation, yoga and Hindu culture, for jewish purposes under the claim and notion that you can "worship both Jesus and Satan" BS. These are all Satanic practices being perverted and mocked.

There's also a reason why JoS pentagram is different from the other upside-down pentagrams you see, namely in that the latter uses Hebrew "Leviathan", an insult to Satan, while JoS' logo uses Sumerian alphabet since the Ancient Sumerians worshiped him as Enki/Ea.

Now if emo music and emo lifestyle is your lifestyle, well, that's your personal choice, and Satan won't force anything down your throat, or threaten to bake you for eternity, unlike "that other........'god'". But do know, it may be ill to use emo music to promote our Great God Satan and you may wanna find more legitimate spiritual music to promote musical Satanism.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back