Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question Dump

Maeve666

I’ve been thinking about posting a few more things on here in order to gain advice and information, so here we go.

1. My childhood bestfriend and my sibling are “transgender”, and I don’t know what to do.

- I’ve known my bestfriend since I was 11, and I’ve lived with my sibling my entire life. I see them both as family.

I’ve read through some of the transgender topic here on the forums, but a lot of what I’ve seen has been things about dealing with feelings of wanting to be the other sex - not having an emotional connect to someone who is “transgender”. (Mind you I haven’t looked in a few months so maybe there’s a new post).

My partner wants me to break off my connection to my bestfriend, but for me that isn’t an easy task to complete. That would be like trying to cut off a family member you’re very very close to.

So, I’m wondering if anyone on here has some advice…? Anything is welcome!

2. Cleaning my chakras

- I have had sexual intercourse with a half white/half native guy and I am a white girl, and I am very ashamed of myself. I have no excuse.

I understand doing such a shameful act results in the soul being dirtied and the chakras being tainted. I have been doing the cleaning meditation from the site for some time, the one from the 40 day meditation program, but I was wondering if there’s an even better meditation I could do. Perhaps something involving the Satanic Rosary? Vibrations? I’m still mostly a beginner, but I am dedicated to cleaning my soul for my advancement.

I would also like to cleanse myself further for my current partner. I have been cleaning my chakras, but I want them to be as clean as they can be! (I know this will take time and effort)

Thank you for reading all this, and I appreciate anything and all you have to say. Thank you in advance!! :D

Maeve666 said:
What you did is now in the past, so don't get frustrated about it.

What I would recommend is to do a job of liberation and then cleaning up, check out this thread, there are various tips.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=338050#p338050

Obviously it is assumed that you will never have sex with someone who is not of your race again.

I do not know what advice you are looking for regarding your friend and brother who have this dysphoria. Convincing others to meditate and look inward to solve their problems is something rarely works but can if they take it seriously, which if they've been convinced of the transgender hoax, is an uphill battle. If they have not already started any HRT or surgery, you can find for them videos and testimonies of those who have done it and regret it to possibly convince them otherwise or delay them. If you're not trying to help them like this, I don't know otherwise what advice or question you want answered about them.

I'd have to agree with your partner that if these people are tied to such energies, keeping them in your life may very well be to your detriment in the long run. I know you are young, but sometimes drifting away from those we would consider inseparable or that we don't want to lose is a sad part of growing up. These people will likely drift away from you if they wrapped up in the energies of trannies, and it won't be healthy for you if they can't change. You have to realize that these people act as an avenue for their energies to affect you as well, which leads to more cleaning for you to do, which as stated is something you need to focus on. To help with that.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

This meditation by Lydia is a more advanced cleaning, but be warned if it feels like too much for you to stop before it overwhelms you. Others here would warn against doing certain meditations too fast if they're too advanced, and if anyone would like to step in and let me and her know if this is too advanced for her please do so, but if you're looking for something more advanced for cleaning, this is probably one of the best.

If you aren't already, the FRTRs are also important for cleaning enemy curses, and returning curses part 1 and 2 here.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

These are essential not just for our fight against the enemy but keeping our own souls clean.

Maeve666 said:
I’ve been thinking about posting a few more things on here in order to gain advice and information, so here we go.

1. My childhood bestfriend and my sibling are “transgender”, and I don’t know what to do.

- I’ve known my bestfriend since I was 11, and I’ve lived with my sibling my entire life. I see them both as family.

I’ve read through some of the transgender topic here on the forums, but a lot of what I’ve seen has been things about dealing with feelings of wanting to be the other sex - not having an emotional connect to someone who is “transgender”. (Mind you I haven’t looked in a few months so maybe there’s a new post).

My partner wants me to break off my connection to my bestfriend, but for me that isn’t an easy task to complete. That would be like trying to cut off a family member you’re very very close to.

So, I’m wondering if anyone on here has some advice…? Anything is welcome!

2. Cleaning my chakras

- I have had sexual intercourse with a half white/half native guy and I am a white girl, and I am very ashamed of myself. I have no excuse.

I understand doing such a shameful act results in the soul being dirtied and the chakras being tainted. I have been doing the cleaning meditation from the site for some time, the one from the 40 day meditation program, but I was wondering if there’s an even better meditation I could do. Perhaps something involving the Satanic Rosary? Vibrations? I’m still mostly a beginner, but I am dedicated to cleaning my soul for my advancement.

I would also like to cleanse myself further for my current partner. I have been cleaning my chakras, but I want them to be as clean as they can be! (I know this will take time and effort)

Thank you for reading all this, and I appreciate anything and all you have to say. Thank you in advance!! :D

I see you are a beginner, but it is not a problem.
1. Because you have had sex whit a half native guy is not sure to be a problem. The problem starts there if the races getting mixed, because it cause rincarnation problems. (the original races can't reincarnate to the new race (mixed race), and the new mixed race can't reaincarnate to the original races and it is the main problem with the race mixing what the jewish agenda make.
2. Because your bestfriend is transgender, you shouldn't stop your friendship. A lot of thing can cause transgenderism (jewish brainwashing, mental or genetical disorders, a tons of unhealthy foods, (cause a lot of food in the supermarkets have secret "ingredients" what can cause mentals disfunctions. (and the jewish race is cursing every single person in this planet every day and it is actually enough to cause disorders). So to help your friend you can make healing works, or if it is hard to you, than you can contact to your guardian demon. (it is not problem if you don't hear your guardian, cause your guardian can hear you).

I have written this what I could. The other is your decision.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back