Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death spell for principal

Hazeyboy

She deserves to die, she's so strict and literally racist she said the n word and she's as white as fuck and Christian, I know theres a death spell already on the Jos website but I'm 14 and can't ask my parents for any materials

I do have candles of white red green and purple tho! So give me some ideas! :D

HAIL SATAN!

Grow up kid. You’ll find out there’s more important things than this. At your age and power it’s unlikely for you to be successful at cursing someone to death anyway.

Those are not proper reasons to kill anyone. Grow up first, and then you will understand.

Hazeyboy said:
She deserves to die, she's so strict and literally racist she said the n word and she's as white as fuck and Christian, I know theres a death spell already on the Jos website but I'm 14 and can't ask my parents for any materials

HAIL SATAN!

As someone that has hated many people to death I can say that people are better off living a long life can be a much better outcome than killing them with a death spell. You can do what you want with your power, but it's best to only use death spells if you need to. What I would want to do to them is have a recording of them saying the n-word, if you could, show that off to everyone, get everyone to upload it to social media, get parents pissed, then at that point - since it's pretty much a death sentence for white people to say the n word as of today- they would have to live with being unemployed and having issues trying to find work in their field AND they'd have to watch out for people that would want to wipe their ass out for those slurs. It would be a much better punishment than just killing them, and a death ritual takes a lot of time to even be ready to do those things and it's alot a work.
But here is a link to our websites witchcraft section if you wanna get good at cursing people, just really think if they deserve it before doing so, don't be a tyrant https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

My principle actually got caught having sex with another teacher in the parking lot and we had to get a new principle.

This is honestly a stupid thing to ask for, and for stupid reasons. You have no experience, knowledge, practice, or ability to create any kind of curse. And if you try to create a curse, you will only end up ruining and destroying yourself because you will not be able to seperate the harmful energies away from your own soul. And if you do manage to escape from harming yourself, it would only be by the mercy of the Gods as they clean up your mess and remove the harmful energies from you. And none of the gods would ever help you to do what you say you want to do.

A racist?!? How terrible!!! Using the n word is such a horrible crime!
(Pay no attention to the jew behind the curtain, who is responsible for murdering millions of White people because they were White. Everybody knows you can't be racist toward Whites...)

Sarcasm aside, my point is that the jews have committed far worse crimes than that principal calling people the n word. Just the Soviets alone, led by jew Stalin, mass-murdered at least 60 million Gentiles.

Your time and energy would be far better spent doing RTRs to destroy the real enemy rather than cursing some stupid principal.

If that principal is actually making YOUR life difficult, then put a binding spell on her, which is much much easier than a death spell.

A racist principal? I would have liked having one like that.

The litteraly make kids brainwashed to hate Whites these days... this is no good reason to kill someone, while racism is still bad, at best you could a binding spell or something to get her loose the job.

Hazeyboy said:

HAIL SATAN!

Define her being strict. Does she want her students to get good grade? Does she dislike parties and etc.? Can you explain.

Why did she say the n-word? Did she told it everyday or did she said it to black students that weren't acting civilized?

Ok thank you guys for telling me it is bad to wish death apon people but I was just really mad about it when I wrote it but she's getting fired thank you for guidance!

HAIL SATAN

I should've specified the situation more but the principal is so strict like she took away bathroom breaks because of a tiktok trend (a trend that people showed off items that they stole from school bathrooms and stuff) 4 months ago
Then she took away talking no talking not even in lunch
And no hugging because it starts school fights?? (She's delusional I know)
And she separates girls and boys (we can't sit next to eachother)
Then she took away music I've been extremely stressed because I listen to satanic chants when im anxious and yes she has been calling the African American people at my school the n word SOMEONE RECORDED IT I WILL GET THAT VIDEO it's just stressful I don't even know why we're being punished she never even alaborated and it has been taking a toll on many people in my school, many of my friends are stressed their has been alot of school fights
But I didn't use anything on her I didn't have the time to, she just got fired, cause and effect

HAIL SATAN

Hazeyboy said:
Ok thank you guys for telling me it is bad to wish death apon people but I was just really mad about it when I wrote it but she's getting fired thank you for guidance!

HAIL SATAN

Lol you want to kill her because she said nigger and because she's x-ian?

You need to re-asses your priorities.

Magick, in and of itself, is very natural, a simple way to understand death magick(since you're trying to curse someone to death) is as a gun.

Is her calling someone "nigger" and being x-ian a truly valid reason for someone to walk up to her with a gun and blow her brains out?

Spiritual Satanism has a heavy foundation in justice, and from the reasons you have given, killing your principle is not justice.

If you think otherwise, maybe you should check your own mental state before blaming others

Fanboy said:
Your analogy is wrong, nigger is a curse word
Hagl and isa are curse words.

It's a completely equal and fair exchange
This is incorrect.

Nigger comes from negro, which indicates a person of negroid race.

What you are saying is completely false and no one should use actual cursing techniques against someone saying nigger. While it is true that nigger can be said with malicious intent, that still does not equate actual cursing to be justified.

It is wrong to bully black and brown children.
Bullying is not acceptable.
You can film the director bullying the children and then post it on the internet. She Will lose her job at school.

Fanboy said:
It is a sledgehammer that at this point in time can be used to shatter the resolve of the strongest black, With only an utterance.

If you want to kill a black, call him a nigger and you will have your chance. At the moment and location of your design. That means your enemies heart rests in the palm of your hand, with even minimal cunning it's impossible to lose.

If you can't see these two truths then you are deeply in denial. You have taken up everyone's time everyday always being sure to argue back and forth the most unenlightened opinions, effectively derailing each and every discussion on the forums. You and the rest of your friends, you know who you are.

To be honest, I read this and feel like you have lost your mind or something similar. Henu is the opposite of what you absurdly describe, and "nigger" is not a curse word comparable to Hagl.

Hazeyboy said:

HAIL SATAN

Death is definitely not the first solution. Chances are, she is not truly a bad woman, but she is probably very strict because she has to run a school. This is because she is more than likely very stressed and fearful that the school should go well.

People, when they are angry in private, they might say very mean words and very mean things. In this world, many people dislike other people. But simply because we dislike others, that is not reason enough to attack them. She takes care of the school for everyone, even if she gets really angry.

If she is very bad however, children should complain to their parents, and if it is true, then she might be removed from her post. Some people are simply bad at their job, or can become very controlling of others. Children must tell their parents and then parents must solve this issue. You might get another principal too.

Fanboy said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357597 time=1653344675 user_id=21286]
Fanboy said:

To be honest, I read this and feel like you have lost your mind or something similar. Henu is the opposite of what you absurdly describe, and "nigger" is not a curse word comparable to Hagl.

You're defending a Christian, this is LITERALY a matter of principal. ...

They are not defending a Christian, they are defending a person that you advocate should die or should be severely punished over nothing but unverified claims, or because they have character flaws.

We do not know of the real severity of these claims, it could all be hearsay or children who have been emotionally hurt. It could be even that some children are lying to others because their racist family told them to lie against the principal, or anything else under the sun. To advocate for their punishment before any investigation is simply false.

Costing their job might be the fitting punishment, but death is simply too far. The same judgement is from Muslims that stealing one apple deserves your hand cut off. Misappropriate punishment is not great in general.

You are the one advocating their witch trial based on literally no proof and no statement, and advising children to adopt this foolish mentality, which is very un-American, against all American values, and just a witch-hunt situation like the enemy is doing.

There is also more than likely a religional or governmental disciplinary board that could really harm this principal upon verification of actuality in these claims.

Others have said it Hazeyboy, this is a waste of your time and a disgrace to your path/practice.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you it's wrong, I don't know your principle, if I did I'd probably say fuck that guy too. But the fact remains how does his misery or even death improve YOUR life?

Are you making those excellent grades where opportunities open up for you? Are you getting lots of attention from the girls? Are you surrounded with money and joy?

The same way you can put all this thought and effort into taking, you can put into receiving. Trust me, your principle is a pathetic, bitter man, who all he really has is his false sense of power over you and the other students and that's why you hate him this much as it's working his monkey brain response for coping with how little he has. But you can have so much more than that. You totally deserve more than that. But you have to believe that yourself, no-one here can do that for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back