Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I *dont* wanna die

Targ

I've been with Father Satan for almost 2 years, I did not left him anyway, but I stopped meditating.. I have never wish this for me and was always seeking for improvement. Since January(when I stopped), I feel very sad, depression hit me hard everyday, can't find strength to move on and do my things, I see suicide like my only option and I don't feel happy for this. I just wanna to get back and have energy and will power, but how can I do this? I feel like i'm blind to everything..

Hello :)

You can hold a ritual to Satan, apologize for falling if track if you want, and then meditate on His energy, feel His strength, and start meditating again! Clean your aura and chakras daily, do AoP (the enemy can sneakily influence us to not meditate if our AoP is weak). Look through the meditation section on the JoS and try some that stand out to you.

You'll be back on track with a positive attitude in no time. Depression is often caused by a lack of meditating, dirty aura/chakras, and a weak AoP.

Spam Jupiter squares for happiness. Sun is lifeful force. You can do a Sun Square for increase your yang energy. I think it would balance your yin energy and make you get rid of these bad thoughts. But others may have tell you better usages. But definitely do Jupiter squares.

And also, you can use Wunjo and Sowilo runes. You will be fine, nothing bad is permanent.

Targ said:
I've been with Father Satan for almost 2 years, I did not left him anyway, but I stopped meditating.. I have never wish this for me and was always seeking for improvement. Since January(when I stopped), I feel very sad, depression hit me hard everyday, can't find strength to move on and do my things, I see suicide like my only option and I don't feel happy for this. I just wanna to get back and have energy and will power, but how can I do this? I feel like i'm blind to everything..

Do the meditations again. Start with pranayama, do like 300 breathing in golden energies. There are many cases here where SS experience depressive state after stopping their meditations. I have experienced it too.

Hello.

I understand what you're saying on a personal level. Depression and apathy can make some of the easiest things feel like a 300 kilometer hike, including meditation. All I can say is to take things one step at a time, never try to rush yourself. Maybe start by meditating once every week, then maybe once every 3 days. Just make sure you doing things in a pace that makes you comfortable.

Talking to people also helps with depression and other mental issues. I don't know what the rule is in the usage of social accounts in this website, but if you need someone to talk to, you can always add me on discord or reddit. You're not alone.

RockSeed13 said:
Do the meditations again. Start with pranayama, do like 300 breathing in golden energies. There are many cases here where SS experience depressive state after stopping their meditations. I have experienced it too.
No, that is too much. You do not know his limitations so 300 repetitions is most likely overstreching. I remember you having expierence from overstretching, did you not learn from it? It is way more prudent to stay consistent than to do maximum amounts and then burn out after a while.

Henu the Great said:
RockSeed13 said:
No, that is too much. You do not know his limitations so 300 repetitions is most likely overstreching. I remember you having expierence from overstretching, did you not learn from it? It is way more prudent to stay consistent than to do maximum amounts and then burn out after a while.

So Targ have to do 100 then to outshine his depression?

RockSeed13 said:
We do not know how much because we do not know how much he can handle. The thing is that he has to do something to get out of it, and that something is something that has to be maintained over time in order to avoid the same sort of problem and overstrecthing. Balance is key as steady gains are what this path is about.

Henu the Great said:
RockSeed13 said:
We do not know how much because we do not know how much he can handle. The thing is that he has to do something to get out of it, and that something is something that has to be maintained over time in order to avoid the same sort of problem and overstrecthing. Balance is key as steady gains are what this path is about.

Yes you are correct. I just said that hr should do breathing in of energy so that he could jumpstart his meditations and to remove his current depressive state.

RockSeed13 said:
Henu the Great said:
RockSeed13 said:

100 is too much for most people. It is not about doing some extremely high number, it is more about being consistant and doing it every day. Doing it something like 40 times every day for 40 days, is a lot better than doing it 100 times for a few days.

And doing too much at one time can be very harmful and overload the nervous system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back