Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astral projecting when leaving

stevefox

what are the weird sounds when that comes out of your body?when i hear that sound i got scared and immediately stop the astral projecting

stevefox said:
what are the weird sounds when that comes out of your body?when i hear that sound i got scared and immediately stop the astral projecting

I know this fear. You need to keep going I think it's normal. It happens to me too.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
stevefox said:

I know this fear. You need to keep going I think it's normal. It happens to me too.

thnk you

stevefox said:
stevefox said:

thnk you

Can you explain the sound that you hear or give a comparison of how it sounds more or less? Im interested in this because it seems not a lot of people seem to experience the scary sound when they project.Im only guessing it's normal.

I will tell you what I heard and saw when I had those scary super loud astral projections. Im not even sure if it's a astral projection or a remote viewing thing or maybe even a past life experience. All I know it's super powerful energy that almost killed me when it first happened. I was not in control and couldn't return to my body. The mashines I only saw when I did it again years later and I was in control. It happened the same night I found JoS I saw this, almost identical to some of these mashines the noise was unbearable and very unpleasant aswell as a lot of fear but you have to overcome this fear and be brave and in full control of it aswell anyway at the mark 8:48 is something Identical the sound gradually increased until I saw this thing and also saw gears and stuff that looked alien in nature. Colour was Red and Orange and all of it was transparent I could in a way see through it because it looked like they were made out of light.
https://youtu.be/CY_h7Xl4Qko

Maybe someone can explain this to me.

I can best explain the sound as this tractor when it starts up and this sound stays the same in the whole projection very very loud and i remember thinking to myself I'm going to go death in my ears because it was so loud. Sorry not sure how to spell death as in deathless of the ears lol

https://youtu.be/gX-ZSxYFsq0

stevefox said:

thnk you

Can you explain the sound that you hear or give a comparison of how it sounds more or less? Im interested in this because it seems not a lot of people seem to experience the scary sound when they project.Im only guessing it's normal.

I will tell you what I heard and saw when I had those scary super loud astral projections. Im not even sure if it's a astral projection or a remote viewing thing or maybe even a past life experience. All I know it's super powerful energy that almost killed me when it first happened. I was not in control and couldn't return to my body. The mashines I only saw when I did it again years later and I was in control. It happened the same night I found JoS I saw this, almost identical to some of these mashines the noise was unbearable and very unpleasant aswell as a lot of fear but you have to overcome this fear and be brave and in full control of it aswell anyway at the mark 8:48 is something Identical the sound gradually increased until I saw this thing and also saw gears and stuff that looked alien in nature. Colour was Red and Orange and all of it was transparent I could in a way see through it because it looked like they were made out of light.

I can best explain the sound as this tractor when it starts up and this sound stays the same in the whole projection very very loud and i remember thinking to myself I'm going to go death in my ears because it was so loud. Sorry not sure how to spell death as in deathless of the ears lol

sure.loud scream, giggles, crying, drop of water,
gunshots last time when i tried astral projecting.formerly when i do mediation.when I woke up I was astral projecting outside my body involuntary astral project.

stevefox said:

thnk you

Deaf

stevefox said:

thnk you

so I stopped mediation before.cause of fear

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back