Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Silver ritual tools?

LeydeLuz

(Moderator, i already tried to post this question but my phone turned off at the time and i think is not submitedd successfully. If it submitedd just cancell this post)

I really want to do the standard ritual for beginners, but on the JOS page it says that some tools must be made of silver, I have not been able to find the silver materials or that at least have the color of silver, so I have the doubt If I can use the tools that are made of another material?

I found some candle holders that I liked online and they were silver, but then I saw that there were hebrew letters on the box, so I decided not to buy them and also now I am afraid that I might buy some tools for the ritual and that they might be jewish. For this reason I ask, can I buy other materials such as glass or metals of other colors?

Thank you

You can use tools of any material. Make sure it does not have hebrew on it, and select items that you feel drawn to, items that you enjoy looking at or hold significance to you. You can also make items yourself, if you are able to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back