Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

attacks through loved ones

exnarongi

Is it possible to get mentally attacked by enemy through loved ones? there's people who I KNOW wouldn't even think of saying those bad, agressive, hurtful things to me. as they explained, they said that they start feeling a lot of negative energy towards me, and feeling like someone tells them to leave me, and hurt me so bad. i did nothing wrong to them, its just happens randomly, without any reason. idk what is happening, maybe its not even attacks or some, but i know one thing, that naturally without any specific reasons this CANT even happen. the loved ones arent religious, but they respect satanism as a religion. im so lost

exnarongi said:
Is it possible to get mentally attacked by enemy through loved ones? there's people who I KNOW wouldn't even think of saying those bad, agressive, hurtful things to me. as they explained, they said that they start feeling a lot of negative energy towards me, and feeling like someone tells them to leave me, and hurt me so bad. i did nothing wrong to them, its just happens randomly, without any reason. idk what is happening, maybe its not even attacks or some, but i know one thing, that naturally without any specific reasons this CANT even happen. the loved ones arent religious, but they respect satanism as a religion. im so lost

Can happen if the are open enouth. You can do retuning curses on them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back