Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I know I'm not pushing myself too hard

So basically I woke up with a hot body again like I did a week ago or something when I really pushed myself with Wim Hof Breathing, by doing 9 rounds whereas I normally do 3.
Today I skipped Wim Hof as I got tired after 1 round

Today I feel vey slightly sick and a little hot.

So how do I know I'm not pushing myself too hard?

The Phantom Stranger said:
So basically I woke up with a hot body again like I did a week ago or something when I really pushed myself with Wim Hof Breathing, by doing 9 rounds whereas I normally do 3.

This might just be a fever or a flu you caught.

mercury_wisdom said:

Yes, you are right, it is nothing to worry about. I have to push myself.

mercury_wisdom said:

Yes, you are right, it is nothing to worry about. I have to push myself.
I am not saying you should push yourself. If you are sick or feel off then take it easy.

If you think you're doing too much, then slow down. Trust your intuition and your feelings. Slow and steady is a lot stronger and healthier than doing too much and frying yourself.

What is wim hof breathing?

Also, with any kind of breathing you only increase reps slowly not just jump to 9 if you usually do 3. Overdoing is terrible and detrimental. You increase gradually while your body gets accustomed.

You already got some nice answers, what I want to add is, once you get on the track, build up your bioelectricity, become more powerful: do not stop abruptly/quit.

Because it is not a pleasant thing at all, your energy level will drop sharply and you will feel like absolute ****.

Once you get the ball rolling, keep it rolling.

स त न म said:

What is wim hof breathing?

Also, with any kind of breathing you only increase reps slowly not just jump to 9 if you usually do 3. Overdoing is terrible and detrimental. You increase gradually while your body gets accustomed.

Wim hof breathing is a derivative of breath of fire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back