Just talk to Satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Jihiji12
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Just talk to Satan

Post by Jihiji12 »

I've seen other SS post quite a few times, and experienced the feeling myself, that I shouldn't 'bother' Satan with a problem I wanted to vent or with talking to him in general

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from recent experiences i can pretty confidently say this is false and you should never feel this way.

Satan is never 'too busy' or 'bothered' by a dedicated SS speaking with him. In fact, from the push I've got to post this I'd say he wants to hear more from us

Father Satan loves us immensely and you can feel this when you speak with him. Words really cant describe just how positive and caring his energy feels. Don't restrain yourself from feeling this love because of some insecurities or whatever your reason may be.

There have been times where I've been absolutely fuming and almost instantly after venting with Satan i felt so much better, theres been times I've cried to him, and times I've talked to him just to talk. I've never once got the feeling that he didnt want to hear it, quite the opposite in fact.

Also for things you wish you could speak with other SS about, maybe you're excited you made a breakthrough lets say and wish you had a friend to talk to about it or youre debating something deep in your head and want to vent it out. Talk to Satan, I'm sure he would love to hear it

You're never alone as an SS. You never have 'nobody to talk to' or 'nobody who cares. You have Satan and you always will.

Im sure i haven't articulated this as well as i wanted, but regardless, i hope the message gets across and helps someone. Its really mentally and emotionally freeing to have someone who is always there to listen and who actually cares, and you shouldnt push that away
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Final RTR: http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9307
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

This is definitely correct. What one needs to be careful, is their expectations. This is on us, not the Gods.

While Satan and the Gods will always be open, they must be understood that this openness one might feel might for example lead to the false conclusion that all favors will be granted [wrong], or that the Gods will simply carry people or whatever. While the Gods often do [in serious situations], they are here for guidance and support.

The best thing to do in this situation is to ask for guidance. Oftentimes, one will be lead to a solution or a series of solutions, and the Gods will help them by teaching them [which is the real way to help us as it advances us].

Prayer facilitates a connection with the Gods, and is very important.
User avatar
Lydia [JG]
Posts: 1827
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Joy of Satan Guardian

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3032
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by NinRick »

Truth be spoken, this is very true!!
New people should really read this. :)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
luis
Posts: 4009
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by luis »

Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!
Maybe like having multiple astral bodies connected to him?
User avatar
sublimestatanist
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:22 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by sublimestatanist »

You are so right! Satan is always there for us, even when we least expect it.

I went through many periods of stopping meditating and smoking pot. I remember a particular night I suddenly woke up at around 3 AM. My eyes were bleary but I could see a beautiful figure at the foot of my bed. He had parted blond hair and a sleeveless shirt (it was sort of v-necked shaped and hung fairly low). He was glowing with bright and radiant light. If I recall he also had beautiful blue eyes.

As he was smiling at me and all I could think of was how warm and welcoming he was. (TBH I found him very physically attractive lol). The figure disappeared after a few seconds.

It's clear to me that Satan makes time for us even when were aren't thinking about him. The least we can do is make an effort to connect with him because he wants this for us.

Hail Satan!
Satan's fire is a warm embrace to us and a burning scourge to the enemy. Nothing can stop his infernal power. Hailed be his glorious name!
Satan (Sanskrit) = Eternal Truth and Lucifer = Light. He is the eternal truth that shines light on our path.

⛧JoS Directory: https://satanisgod.org/
⛧Spiritual War Room: https://evilgoy.com/
⛧Exposing Islam: https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
Sarjam05
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Sarjam05 »

I can’t even start to describe how much emotions I feel when I think of father. I just want to say I love him so so so so so so much.
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

NinRick wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:02 am
Truth be spoken, this is very true!!
New people should really read this. :)
Indeed. Also when you are troubled by a certain subject and meditate on His sigyl or simply just think about Him, certain ideas may come up. Like suggestions. This also happened to me during a void meditation.
Sarjam05
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Sarjam05 »

When I think of Father all I can say is love love love and much love. Father is the only sanity in this insane world. Even without the JOS after meet Laveyan Satanism I knew Father is sweet. Really sweet. Father really gives Joy. That’s why it’s called the Joy of Satan. Father makes me always happy and proud not because I am free from an imaginary hell but cause I am truly human now. I am living!!! Knowing I can become a Superman and not need anyone’s blood on the cross (spit on the foolish Jew) to be a real human. Now I know the only limit to me is me!!! Not hell!!!
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Sundara »

Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!



This makes a lot of sense in time if it doesn’t make sense to a person, and it doesn’t diminish the individual attention placed by the Gods to us.
User avatar
The Librarian
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:18 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by The Librarian »

I doubt I would be here now if it wasn't for Father Satan being there for me when I had a problem or needed someone to talk to. It rejuvenates my soul and problems just inexplicably sort themselves out when I look at His sigil and imagine I'm talking to my Father.

Satan is there always, the true and everlasting God who is the lightbringer and apex supreme being that has no end.

HAIL GREAT SATAN-LUCIFER!
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal
Contact:

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Shadowcat »

Jihiji12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am
I've seen other SS post quite a few times, and experienced the feeling myself, that I shouldn't 'bother' Satan with a problem I wanted to vent or with talking to him in general

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from recent experiences i can pretty confidently say this is false and you should never feel this way.

Satan is never 'too busy' or 'bothered' by a dedicated SS speaking with him. In fact, from the push I've got to post this I'd say he wants to hear more from us

Father Satan loves us immensely and you can feel this when you speak with him. Words really cant describe just how positive and caring his energy feels. Don't restrain yourself from feeling this love because of some insecurities or whatever your reason may be.

There have been times where I've been absolutely fuming and almost instantly after venting with Satan i felt so much better, theres been times I've cried to him, and times I've talked to him just to talk. I've never once got the feeling that he didnt want to hear it, quite the opposite in fact.

Also for things you wish you could speak with other SS about, maybe you're excited you made a breakthrough lets say and wish you had a friend to talk to about it or youre debating something deep in your head and want to vent it out. Talk to Satan, I'm sure he would love to hear it

You're never alone as an SS. You never have 'nobody to talk to' or 'nobody who cares. You have Satan and you always will.

Im sure i haven't articulated this as well as i wanted, but regardless, i hope the message gets across and helps someone. Its really mentally and emotionally freeing to have someone who is always there to listen and who actually cares, and you shouldnt push that away
thank you for this! im just now seeing 666 too as i am opening this post :)
User avatar
Darkpagan666
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Darkpagan666 »

I have the exactly same experience with Father Satan. He is ALWAYS there. The answers or guidance may not come right away, but they certainly do at the perfect timing. He is so magnificent!

HAIL SATAN!!!
"Darkness is light turned inside out." - Baal-Zebul

www.JoyofSatan.org
User avatar
SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:38 pm
Location: The Kingdom of Satan

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Thank you for this post. Very refreshing.

I too used to think that i shouldn't bother Father Satan too much. Those thoughts sometimes kept me from talking to Satan.
But at times i feel Satan's energy and i have this yearning or an extremely strong urge to talk to Satan. I have no words to describe the feeling. Satan is always there for all of us.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!


JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw


"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
User avatar
Hypatia666
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Hypatia666 »

Incredible, this seems to have been written for me, and for many others.

I have been feeling this way for months, in absolute loneliness in front of a world that does not listen. Despite my attempts, no one wants to listen, no one wants to stick their heads out and look a little further. This feels devastating.

I do meditation on emptiness in its stealth, but I have not dared to attempt a conversation, precisely because of that you say: it is not important, I do not want to bother, I should solve it alone, I should vent alone, etc.

Thanks for your post.
EL ALMA DE EGIPTO HA VENCIDO A LA DE JUDEA.

"NO MEDITAR Y SER HUMANO ES UN CRIMEN EXISTENCIAL QUE LA MAYORÍA NO PUEDE COMPRENDER NI REMOTAMENTE. VAS EN CONTRA DEL FLUJO NATURAL DE LAS COSAS." - HP COBRA-
User avatar
Fire Kobra
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Fire Kobra »

Confirmed!
Absolutely right!

Done!

There's nothing to talk about!

Finally!
User avatar
Fire Kobra
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Fire Kobra »

Course!
Added by Hooded Cobra writing!
promitheusS88
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by promitheusS88 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:27 am
This is definitely correct. What one needs to be careful, is their expectations. This is on us, not the Gods.

While Satan and the Gods will always be open, they must be understood that this openness one might feel might for example lead to the false conclusion that all favors will be granted [wrong], or that the Gods will simply carry people or whatever. While the Gods often do [in serious situations], they are here for guidance and support.

The best thing to do in this situation is to ask for guidance. Oftentimes, one will be lead to a solution or a series of solutions, and the Gods will help them by teaching them [which is the real way to help us as it advances us].

Prayer facilitates a connection with the Gods, and is very important.

For many years i mistakenly thought that i could be granted wishes. Now i say, "Teach me how to do it, show me the path and i will follow it''
This change in thinking has given me much more than I could have imagined.
Χαίρε Σατανά για πάντα !!!

http://autochthonesellhnes.blogspot.com ... _4607.html
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

I think that is the most beautiful !! And heartfelt!! message"🔥 i have read on here, and it's it's something that I needed to hear! 🔥❤ it makes me feel good to know!:-) that I can sit down and relax! And have a heart-to-heart conversation with our Lord.❤ And to go into a deep" meditation. With comfort! There's no reason to be ashamed! or embarrassed! You have 🙂☕ nothing to hide, and you have nothing to lose!❤ Satan knows who.. we are, from the inside out. and he knows the pain, that we go through as well, living our daily life with the things that we go through in! Weather to be home with the family or on the job site or anywhere else! That he is aware of every little action, and every move we make he is aware of our thoughts! And our fears!:-) and to me that is a comfort to know that!:-) and that I can sit down and think about him :-) and have an open conversation with him about what makes me happy and to discuss my problems and my troubles it makes it easier for me to relax :-) knowing that I am safe and sound within myself and within the arms of Father Satan! That he is a security blanket to me!❤ that warm fire that you can sit next to:-) he is that tall glass of water! He is both a friend and a father! And he is everything to me! I don't know where I would be without him! If it weren't for him we wouldn't even exist!❤ he is the truth! He is the Gateway!:-) he is the energy that I feel when I am happy! And he is the rage! And he is the hiss! He is the rising sea! And he is that still small voice! Either very calm or very powerful! And he is the silence! And he is the knowledge behind the knowledge and he is the truth beyond all truth! He is the king of kings and the god of Gods!❤🔥 and I am very proud and very honored and faithful! To be one of his people! And I will forever March under his flag! Proud to be in his presence and honored! And I will do everything and anything mentally physically spiritually and emotionally! To make him happy and to serve him! And I will do whatever I can to protect him and take care of him! And his gods and demons and my family in Satan's name!❤🔥 and I will fight the enemy or anybody who should go against my people! Satan and his gods and demons!. And anyone who threatens us or goes against us!!! Satan is home to me. And he is welcome in my home 24/7!!! Hail Satan!! Hail Lilith!!❤
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Thank you for sharing this!!❤🔥
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
User avatar
tandt
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by tandt »

I liked your post, it's beautiful
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 875
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: You have been visited by your local clowns

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Kurat »

Gods show their presence to me throught dreams.
New Gab account: gab.com/kurat
User avatar
Soul Wings
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:37 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Soul Wings »

Often times through talking to him and others, I realise just how much more grateful and thankful I could be. Fantastic post and great reminder.
User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Immortal »

Hello,

I felt inspired by this post to write this small poem that I post here. Hope you like it ;)

Also, there is a thread where I invite all fellow SS brothers & sisters to post stories/poems regarding our Gods viewtopic.php?f=27&t=42680

Satan


Wishings from the wishing well
Memories of life I could not tell
Wishing then and wishing now
It all started to make sense somehow

All this time I could have seen but I was blind
Just a nagging feeling buried deep inside the mind
Telling me something more Someone pure was out there
Than just the barren rotten world I hanged around

No one believed me, "it's a dream" (they) said
And yet I found reality just laying in my bed
Nightmare figures scratched at my head
It seemed I have seen eternity when I was dead

Without a voice, suspended in the void I found myself stand still
A voice whispered in my head "No one helps you and no one will"
I preyed to jesus I preyed to all the angels I was so scared
And yet all I felt was loneliness and the utmost despair

Then lost in time and lost in space
I remembered that sometime ago I found a place
I did not pay much attention at the time
It seemed a hoax, it seemed almost as an unholy crime

But there I was in sleep paralysis of the deepest kind
Evil beings clawing at my flesh ripping at my mind
I forced myself to remember the story the site had told
A flash of inspiration said that place Joy of Satan it was called

The story spoke of the history we know but in reverse
Exposing christianity was in reality a never ending curse
When I read it the first time I didn't believe a single word
But in dreams the reality is twisted and the mind easier to mold

I remembered thinking that this Satan must have been amazing
To have god himself and all the angels coming all guns blazing
So, without much ado and in defiance I let a silent scream
Oh Lord Satan please save me from this horror dream

Then I saw an explosion of blueish light
That took apart the baleful night
Here I was once again laying in my bed
Yet cold sweat was dripping from my head

Then and there, at that exact moment in time
I made a decision that would change my life
Never again would I stand in line
Waiting and hoping for some stupid afterlife

From the beginning we learned that we all have to die
We got so used to the fact that we don't even wonder why
They take our soul they take our mind
And our wide open eyes remain forever blind

To the truth that immortality is for real
But we won't find this when all we do is kneel
Lucky for us there is a release from this pain
Lord Satan is the name

Coming from a nameless time, somehow he knows us well
Meditating on His sigil makes us feel better can't you tell?
Now the night has gone, better days to come
All this time we have been afraid, maybe is not too late

Speak to me, my son, unburden thy soul, trust in what I am
Life is not just pain, I have for you ahead a greater plan
There are no sins to pay, God is Me and God am I
All this time you could have seen, but you were blind

Trust in me, but leave outside the blind faith and religion
For the path that awaits you is of Godhead and not fanaticism
Life is like a river that is running out to sea
But for many it runs dry as time just passes you by

If you will meditate, if you won't, a decision you can't flee
The Satanism's path is like the ice cold hand of destiny
Vibrating the runes, chanting the names of your Gods, let it rain
Open the soul, summon the Demons, physical yoga healing the pain

Directing the energy, opening chakras, freeing the soul
Pineal gland secreting immortality elixir, this is the goal
Ancient and forbidden knowledge from a nameless time
Scrolls of wisdom, magnum opus, a mountain to climb

This is how Father talked to me in that rainy night
I was so happy, tears of joy, red and black and bright
If you swim on waves of trust you cannot even drown
When you hit the shores of love nothing brings you down

I looked in His golden eyes as the words caressed my ears
My heart beat faster, I couldn't hold the tears
My son, the candle of your life is burning shorter with each day
Come talk to me more often, there are many things at play
All this time you have been afraid, it is not too late
If it makes you wonder, I tell you this "you're a God in make"
[email protected]
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell
User avatar
DEMÔNIOS
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by DEMÔNIOS »

I talk to Satan all the time, he talks to me at night.
Portanto, é verdade que minha
compreensão abarca a verdade das
coisas,
E a minha sabedoria não é separada
do meu coração,
E a manifestação da minha
descendência é clara à vós...
User avatar
Eagle Bearer 666
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:22 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Eagle Bearer 666 »

Extremely helpful post for me, especially at a time where I felt more isolated and targeted by the enemy. Thank you for stating all this now, I needed to hear it, Brother/Sister.
Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things".
I think that too is something someone needed to speak out. We normally think that everyone we talk to must have our same short attention span, and I often denied myself speaking with the Gods because I'm like "I wouldn't want to bother them while someone else, like an HP/HPS is probably working with them"..

An advanced Romanian Sister told me over and over and no matter how much I know this to be right, I continued to deny myself the help of our Gods.

I ended up deciding this was due to all the past betrayal from people who have got close, used me and left without as much as a thank you or shiet, and the cocoon I built myself to prevent future damage from people ended up applying to the Gods as well, creating an unneeded barrier that made my astral insensitivity something even worse to fight.

In the end, I believe that love and trust for our True Father and our Gods and Goddesses conquer all ("love conquers all" as they say), and just reading this post has brought tears to my eyes, knowing how much Satan loves us, and feeling this within.

Given the massive enemy manipulation and also this society's level of soul corruption, I believe this problem is something that should probably be addressed the FIRST DAY someone decides to become an SS. If I'd know how much this would help back in the day, I'd have suffered WAY less than I have for a lack of communication with our amazing Gods.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
User avatar
LeydeLuz
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:15 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by LeydeLuz »

This is very true. I remember that before i found JOS I still had incorrect ideas about Satan and the Gods but I always felt that they were more than that and that I was not correct. Until a few nights I pray to Satan Asking him to show me his true path, I didn't want to get stuck, I wanted to learn something from him and be a REAL Satanist and not only say with words that I believe in him, but also with actions. After talking to him it was as if he directly put the JOS page in front of me.

I am very happy to have him in my life and he makes me feel peace, I love him and all the true Gods. I am very happy that you listen to me. Whenever I talk to him or ask him for something, I get answers.
Padre de Satanás, quiero agradecerte mil millones de veces, a ti y a los verdaderos Dioses

Salve Satanás
Salven los verdaderos Dioses
User avatar
Jihiji12
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Jihiji12 »

I didn't expect this post to be worthy of an announcement, so thank you for that.

I'm glad I could help people see Satan cares & loves them & i hope any SS feeling this way can see this
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Final RTR: http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org
User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: Kekistan

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Weassel »

Thank you for this post, I also have the same mentality, you know... he is a GOD, why should annoy him with my problems, there were times when I always felt sorry and apologized to him and in a day a heard a voice crystal clear in my head saying ''YOU SHOULD NOT APOLOGIZE TO ME BUT TO YOURSELF!'', a simple voice but so damn clear, yes this was offtopic but I had the need to say it :p
Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!
YESS, this is also how I imagined to be, always thought how he can respond to thousands of us at the same time thus coming to the only conclusion that he have ''parts of himself'' talking to everyone, or his consciousness being like this HUGE cloud that every SS could talk to it if they are open enough, I still have so much more to learn about our Gods it's incredible!
Norse 88
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Norse 88 »

Jihiji12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am
I've seen other SS post quite a few times, and experienced the feeling myself, that I shouldn't 'bother' Satan with a problem I wanted to vent or with talking to him in general

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from recent experiences i can pretty confidently say this is false and you should never feel this way.

Satan is never 'too busy' or 'bothered' by a dedicated SS speaking with him. In fact, from the push I've got to post this I'd say he wants to hear more from us

Father Satan loves us immensely and you can feel this when you speak with him. Words really cant describe just how positive and caring his energy feels. Don't restrain yourself from feeling this love because of some insecurities or whatever your reason may be.

There have been times where I've been absolutely fuming and almost instantly after venting with Satan i felt so much better, theres been times I've cried to him, and times I've talked to him just to talk. I've never once got the feeling that he didnt want to hear it, quite the opposite in fact.

Also for things you wish you could speak with other SS about, maybe you're excited you made a breakthrough lets say and wish you had a friend to talk to about it or youre debating something deep in your head and want to vent it out. Talk to Satan, I'm sure he would love to hear it

You're never alone as an SS. You never have 'nobody to talk to' or 'nobody who cares. You have Satan and you always will.

Im sure i haven't articulated this as well as i wanted, but regardless, i hope the message gets across and helps someone. Its really mentally and emotionally freeing to have someone who is always there to listen and who actually cares, and you shouldnt push that away
This is so true. I couldn't agree more with your post. I've been in this situation so many times, and not just with Satan, but with my Guardian Demonesses as well. No matter how small or silly I think the problem is I want to talk about, I'm always doing the wrong thing basically by keeping it to myself or thinking Satan and the Gods are too busy. Opening up to them always works out for the better, and the love, kindness and understanding they offer seems almost unlimited and is always heart-warming and genuine.

They often, Satan in particular, remind me that SS have a special job to do, and those who are doing it are not forgotten or ever alone. We're expected to come to them for help and advice. Particularly in the early stages of these hard and important times.

Great post, Jihii12.

Hail Satan
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.


HAIL SATAN HAIL MUTTER ASTARTE HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BAST

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com
jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion Mirror of the JoS Websites on Tor
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9307
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

promitheusS88 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:27 am
This is definitely correct. What one needs to be careful, is their expectations. This is on us, not the Gods.

While Satan and the Gods will always be open, they must be understood that this openness one might feel might for example lead to the false conclusion that all favors will be granted [wrong], or that the Gods will simply carry people or whatever. While the Gods often do [in serious situations], they are here for guidance and support.

The best thing to do in this situation is to ask for guidance. Oftentimes, one will be lead to a solution or a series of solutions, and the Gods will help them by teaching them [which is the real way to help us as it advances us].

Prayer facilitates a connection with the Gods, and is very important.

For many years i mistakenly thought that i could be granted wishes. Now i say, "Teach me how to do it, show me the path and i will follow it''
This change in thinking has given me much more than I could have imagined.
They will definitely help SS in their time of need, look out for us, they take care of us [in their own wisdom].

They can also be very busy in that we must contact them for serious inquiries and summoning within proper limits based on actual needs. Ie, not for nonsense reasons.

Contacting them on our end and speaking to them is desirable, should be done on the daily, and creates a stronger connection through which one can receive guidance or work, and makes our interactions easier.

Satan specifies clearly that He is ever present for His people and that He, provided we seek help in the correct manner [which in the JoS we know how] will receive the guidance and help from the Gods.
User avatar
livelucifer
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by livelucifer »

Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!
Yes he's wonderful, I tried to speak like him but with only two voices in mind, I had to prepare my words beforehand so I could speak at the same time, and of course I had a headache after that.

And it was then that I realized how extraordinary he is, with the amount of information he processes in a moment.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL SATANAS!

And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,
Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
"The Revelation of Melek Ta'us

"If then you do not make yourself equal to God,
you cannot apprehend "God'; for like is known by like."

"Thoth's Words about reaching the Godhead

F-RTR,SATANisGOD,ReverseTorahRituals
User avatar
Fanboy
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Fanboy »

Jihiji12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am
I've seen other SS post quite a few times, and experienced the feeling myself, that I shouldn't 'bother' Satan with a problem I wanted to vent or with talking to him in general

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from recent experiences i can pretty confidently say this is false and you should never feel this way.

Satan is never 'too busy' or 'bothered' by a dedicated SS speaking with him. In fact, from the push I've got to post this I'd say he wants to hear more from us

Father Satan loves us immensely and you can feel this when you speak with him. Words really cant describe just how positive and caring his energy feels. Don't restrain yourself from feeling this love because of some insecurities or whatever your reason may be.

There have been times where I've been absolutely fuming and almost instantly after venting with Satan i felt so much better, theres been times I've cried to him, and times I've talked to him just to talk. I've never once got the feeling that he didnt want to hear it, quite the opposite in fact.

Also for things you wish you could speak with other SS about, maybe you're excited you made a breakthrough lets say and wish you had a friend to talk to about it or youre debating something deep in your head and want to vent it out. Talk to Satan, I'm sure he would love to hear it

You're never alone as an SS. You never have 'nobody to talk to' or 'nobody who cares. You have Satan and you always will.

Im sure i haven't articulated this as well as i wanted, but regardless, i hope the message gets across and helps someone. Its really mentally and emotionally freeing to have someone who is always there to listen and who actually cares, and you shouldnt push that away
I can say that anytime in my life when I cannot handle something the gods do In fact carry me like a baby and give me everything I need. I don't know why they do but if I need anything from energy help to making a new friend to getting safe passage through a bad area or help understanding some wisdom or coming out of a bad fight completely uninjured, they are always 100 percent of the time ready to do it for me, even if I specifically say to leave me alone.

There is no God probably in this universe as truly good as Satan. Satan is way too beautiful and powerful and smart and cool and kind for me to be doing any talking with him. I think I'll stick to picking at grass and staring at clouds xD
🔱one must stop letting oneself be eaten when one tastes best🔱
User avatar
EnkiUK55
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:59 am
Location: UK of GB and NI

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by EnkiUK55 »

CandiceLee1313 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:44 pm
I think that is the most beautiful !! And heartfelt!! message"🔥 i have read on here, and it's it's something that I needed to hear! 🔥❤ it makes me feel good to know!:-) that I can sit down and relax! And have a heart-to-heart conversation with our Lord.❤ And to go into a deep" meditation. With comfort! There's no reason to be ashamed! or embarrassed! You have 🙂☕ nothing to hide, and you have nothing to lose!❤ Satan knows who.. we are, from the inside out. and he knows the pain, that we go through as well, living our daily life with the things that we go through in! Weather to be home with the family or on the job site or anywhere else! That he is aware of every little action, and every move we make he is aware of our thoughts! And our fears!:-) and to me that is a comfort to know that!:-) and that I can sit down and think about him :-) and have an open conversation with him about what makes me happy and to discuss my problems and my troubles it makes it easier for me to relax :-) knowing that I am safe and sound within myself and within the arms of Father Satan! That he is a security blanket to me!❤ that warm fire that you can sit next to:-) he is that tall glass of water! He is both a friend and a father! And he is everything to me! I don't know where I would be without him! If it weren't for him we wouldn't even exist!❤ he is the truth! He is the Gateway!:-) he is the energy that I feel when I am happy! And he is the rage! And he is the hiss! He is the rising sea! And he is that still small voice! Either very calm or very powerful! And he is the silence! And he is the knowledge behind the knowledge and he is the truth beyond all truth! He is the king of kings and the god of Gods!❤🔥 and I am very proud and very honored and faithful! To be one of his people! And I will forever March under his flag! Proud to be in his presence and honored! And I will do everything and anything mentally physically spiritually and emotionally! To make him happy and to serve him! And I will do whatever I can to protect him and take care of him! And his gods and demons and my family in Satan's name!❤🔥 and I will fight the enemy or anybody who should go against my people! Satan and his gods and demons!. And anyone who threatens us or goes against us!!! Satan is home to me. And he is welcome in my home 24/7!!! Hail Satan!! Hail Lilith!!❤

Candice


Ano its off topic but how do you get the we emojis i like them pal 8-)
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
MaRa666
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by MaRa666 »

Immortal wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:45 am
Hello,

I felt inspired by this post to write this small poem that I post here. Hope you like it ;)

So Great, Thank you!
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!
Cathy
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:40 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Cathy »

Jihiji12 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am
I've seen other SS post quite a few times, and experienced the feeling myself, that I shouldn't 'bother' Satan with a problem I wanted to vent or with talking to him in general

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but from recent experiences i can pretty confidently say this is false and you should never feel this way.

Satan is never 'too busy' or 'bothered' by a dedicated SS speaking with him. In fact, from the push I've got to post this I'd say he wants to hear more from us

Father Satan loves us immensely and you can feel this when you speak with him. Words really cant describe just how positive and caring his energy feels. Don't restrain yourself from feeling this love because of some insecurities or whatever your reason may be.

There have been times where I've been absolutely fuming and almost instantly after venting with Satan i felt so much better, theres been times I've cried to him, and times I've talked to him just to talk. I've never once got the feeling that he didnt want to hear it, quite the opposite in fact.

Also for things you wish you could speak with other SS about, maybe you're excited you made a breakthrough lets say and wish you had a friend to talk to about it or youre debating something deep in your head and want to vent it out. Talk to Satan, I'm sure he would love to hear it

You're never alone as an SS. You never have 'nobody to talk to' or 'nobody who cares. You have Satan and you always will.

Im sure i haven't articulated this as well as i wanted, but regardless, i hope the message gets across and helps someone. Its really mentally and emotionally freeing to have someone who is always there to listen and who actually cares, and you shouldnt push that away






It's great to see this post because even when I wanted to talk to my guard demon, I was always wondering if I would bother her. Thanks for sharing
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Woodlandman »

Talk to your Guardian demon instead, there is a reason why you have one.
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Godmode »

Exactly. You need to discover and develop your own personal relationship with Satan because it's almost impossible to explain otherwise. He doesn't treat anyone in a way to give any individual the power to act as mediators or dominators, anybody considered important or high ranking in SS made their own personal choice to be important and has their own value, for instance in how HP provides something objective to JoS and isn't just repeating sermons from a bible and claiming that only he can talk to Satan because it just isn't like that, but some people assume it is.

Satan does prove his existence when the time is right for you personally and it's not up to anyone to force on you. What I would tell people is that your former relationship to religion or "God" as a whole will now be considered as your relationship to Satan, but made much more extreme because you'll be into the real thing and allowed to take your relationship with "God" all the way without guilt or fear. When I started, I didn't understand that at all and am still learning about myself and how to take Satanism and Satan Himself even more seriously, so there's no shame in not being able to see or directly communicate with Gods right away. If anything, it never stops getting more real and if you tried talking about your own communications you would sound totally insane because the Gods don't want anyone going around dominating everybody else through them. It's a religion FOR YOU, you don't have to listen to others about Satanism, but they might not agree with you either. JoS is just what happens when a lot of people agree on the same thing and wind up in the same place, that's how it originally started.
Satnam666
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Satnam666 »

I just talk to satan, an when some would tell me Satan is busy and don't bother him,I would ignore them because,never know it might be a reptile trying to pose as a Gentile ( oy vey goyims I meanses nots contact Satan he bes busy goyims)

Anyway thank father Satan for being there

An to the reptilian jews why all the fear in preventing us from making contact with Satan, do you fear he's a real God, but that can't be true could it?
User avatar
Jihiji12
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Jihiji12 »

Woodlandman wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm
Talk to your Guardian demon instead, there is a reason why you have one.
Why not talk to both? Also, not everyone, especially those newer who are who this is more targeted towards even knows their guardian
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Final RTR: http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org
User avatar
Fanboy
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Fanboy »

Godmode wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:49 pm
Exactly. You need to discover and develop your own personal relationship with Satan because it's almost impossible to explain otherwise. He doesn't treat anyone in a way to give any individual the power to act as mediators or dominators, anybody considered important or high ranking in SS made their own personal choice to be important and has their own value, for instance in how HP provides something objective to JoS and isn't just repeating sermons from a bible and claiming that only he can talk to Satan because it just isn't like that, but some people assume it is.

Satan does prove his existence when the time is right for you personally and it's not up to anyone to force on you. What I would tell people is that your former relationship to religion or "God" as a whole will now be considered as your relationship to Satan, but made much more extreme because you'll be into the real thing and allowed to take your relationship with "God" all the way without guilt or fear. When I started, I didn't understand that at all and am still learning about myself and how to take Satanism and Satan Himself even more seriously, so there's no shame in not being able to see or directly communicate with Gods right away. If anything, it never stops getting more real and if you tried talking about your own communications you would sound totally insane because the Gods don't want anyone going around dominating everybody else through them. It's a religion FOR YOU, you don't have to listen to others about Satanism, but they might not agree with you either. JoS is just what happens when a lot of people agree on the same thing and wind up in the same place, that's how it originally started.
When I was new I always thought Osiris would be really mad at me for wanting to be close to Astaroth. And I always felt mean scowls from Satan any time I thought about Lilith. There is just alot of self projection that some people do onto the gods, and it's hard to move past it. I don't think This is from the Xian God or something, I think it mainly came from my dad probably.

Also you might find that the things the hps say are all taken from books that have already been written along time ago, and mainly they are provided as sources and usually recommended. Especially in cobras early sermons, like he would recommend a book in almost every one. Saying your own original and true thoughts is basically an illegal action in this world. So I definitely agree, if one just went about explaining every little communication they had even with the Gods it does come off as rather crazy.

Like when I first read "my conversations with satan" I was in class and I laughed and said "haha this guy actually thinks he talks to satan" and then I had an intense feeling of guilt and embarrassment in my face and stomach like I had shame pouring out my eyes when I realized "oh man maybe he does" and my mind went spinning and life was never the same. Within a few months I already was succeeding with astral sight and living felt so sacred and cool. So Satan didn't need to prove himself to me, the meditations are already proof enough personally. A couple days after I first found the jos I went on to learn the author was a woman which blew me away because I always thought women were stupid. Appearantly not, i was like "wow if a woman can do it then I can be way stronger 💪" here I am years later not even as strong as she was when she wrote that website xD

I don't know about alot of people agreeing on something, but I do know for one that if it weren't for Maxine there wouldn't be a jos and there wouldn't be a me. I'd say she is probably the greatest woman to ever live, or at least the greatest woman to me. Makes me sad she doesn't talk on the forums anymore
🔱one must stop letting oneself be eaten when one tastes best🔱
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

EnkiUK55.. 😂 Yes! I was all over the place! When it comes to typing out that post. ❣️ My brain is always ahead of me when I go to type or text . That has always been my problem! As a student growing up! :-) and if I got a dime for every time my mother told me to relax and let it slowly come out... People would understand more of what I was writing? Or trying to express in my words. 😂 And then I had an English teacher! In the sum of grade who wanted me to pour it out with passion!... And then on top of that putting the punctuation marks in which I often forget because I get carried away. I do go back and read it if I am lucky to :-) trying to stay on the subject is one thing :-) but then again the subject tends to lead to other things so I get my emotions wrapped up in it as well! Which confuses people and then I have to sit and explain what I have written and the meaning behind ❤️ As for the emojis! They are on the side of the type pannel. And you can put those little dudes in when you're trying to express emotions. And adding some hummor or thought, ? To the subject and expression. To who you are ❤️. Thank you for your help! I respect your honesty. In pointing out at my crazy work. Yes! I do need to take time. And probably write my thoughts on paper first..and then text it and share it first. ❤️ Your awesome Brother!! Hail Satan!!❤️
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
OpenMind2
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by OpenMind2 »

CandiceLee1313 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:44 pm
I think that is the most beautiful !! And heartfelt!! message"🔥 i have read on here, and it's it's something that I needed to hear! 🔥❤ it makes me feel good to know!:-) that I can sit down and relax! And have a heart-to-heart conversation with our Lord.❤ And to go into a deep" meditation. With comfort! There's no reason to be ashamed! or embarrassed! You have 🙂☕ nothing to hide, and you have nothing to lose!❤ Satan knows who.. we are, from the inside out. and he knows the pain, that we go through as well, living our daily life with the things that we go through in! Weather to be home with the family or on the job site or anywhere else! That he is aware of every little action, and every move we make he is aware of our thoughts! And our fears!:-) and to me that is a comfort to know that!:-) and that I can sit down and think about him :-) and have an open conversation with him about what makes me happy and to discuss my problems and my troubles it makes it easier for me to relax :-) knowing that I am safe and sound within myself and within the arms of Father Satan! That he is a security blanket to me!❤ that warm fire that you can sit next to:-) he is that tall glass of water! He is both a friend and a father! And he is everything to me! I don't know where I would be without him! If it weren't for him we wouldn't even exist!❤ he is the truth! He is the Gateway!:-) he is the energy that I feel when I am happy! And he is the rage! And he is the hiss! He is the rising sea! And he is that still small voice! Either very calm or very powerful! And he is the silence! And he is the knowledge behind the knowledge and he is the truth beyond all truth! He is the king of kings and the god of Gods!❤🔥 and I am very proud and very honored and faithful! To be one of his people! And I will forever March under his flag! Proud to be in his presence and honored! And I will do everything and anything mentally physically spiritually and emotionally! To make him happy and to serve him! And I will do whatever I can to protect him and take care of him! And his gods and demons and my family in Satan's name!❤🔥 and I will fight the enemy or anybody who should go against my people! Satan and his gods and demons!. And anyone who threatens us or goes against us!!! Satan is home to me. And he is welcome in my home 24/7!!! Hail Satan!! Hail Lilith!!❤
Hello, i suggest you to write such big texts with space between them.

Like how HoodedCobra do, in this way they are much easier to read and simplier.

For an example

Instead of

Example example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example example

You can do like this

Example example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example

exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example
exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example

exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample.

example example Example example exampleExample example exampleExample example example Example example exampleExample example example

When i see such big texts withouts any space between, it seem so BIG and so BORING and hard to read, and that may make people to just avoid reading such texts.
Woodlandman
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Woodlandman »

Jihiji12 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:38 am
Woodlandman wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm
Talk to your Guardian demon instead, there is a reason why you have one.
Why not talk to both? Also, not everyone, especially those newer who are who this is more targeted towards even knows their guardian

That's true.
User avatar
The Outlaw Torn
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by The Outlaw Torn »

When you say “talk” to him do mean that literally or “talking” in a meditative state where your awareness is strong? I’ve tried to talk but I’m not sure that he hears me.
User avatar
Osiris Silvio
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Osiris Silvio »

Lydia wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 am
Excellent post. I have found this to be so true.

Also, it should be made clear, that Satan has an unbelievably huge consciousness. Someone talking to him will not take all of His attention and "prevent Him from doing more important things". I think He can probably have many conversations with many people at the same time. I can sense how it is, but can't articulate it fully, but it goes much higher than how we communicate.

His love for us is astounding. Don't keep yourselves distant from Him!

Hail Satan!
I feel the same Lydia. I also asked him before if I'm distracting him, the answer was something like his energy is answering me.
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
jbkbmz
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by jbkbmz »

HPS Maxine has stated , Satan only assists his closest friends and confidents.
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Okay. Thank you 🔥🙏
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by Arcadia »

Thank you for making this post. I've always been a little annoyed at some of the sentiments I've seen expressed by particular members in years past. I've seen people outright claim the Gods should never be "bothered", even under the most dire situations. I've even seen people who have made other spurious claims, making fearful statements about the Gods or encouraging new members to actively fear contact with them. This just simply isn't reality. In my years of experience the Gods have been listeners, compassionate and logical. The truth is, I don't really have many people to talk to about what's going on in my life, and around family, I have to keep up a fairly stoic persona to maintain the status quo for the sake of others. With the Gods however, I am more open, as there's no lying to them regarding my feelings anyway. I've always been fairly open, regarding my plans, thoughts, and so on. And this open candour has exclusively only benefited me. Sometimes, even the act of speaking aloud, as if I have an audience, has given me truly remarkable revelations and epiphanies.

Before anyone goes to make any claims about the Gods being this or that, just remember the level of entity you're talking about here. You're not speaking about some random guy down the street who you're talking the ear off. The Gods know better than anyone how you're feeling, and their high level and overall perfection has enabled them only more levels of understanding where human paranoias and fallacies arise from, not less. People think that, because of the Gods level, that they would not understand the plight born from human ignorance, but they understand it better than people themselves do. Matter of fact, the opposite is true. I would even go as far as to say my Guardian knows me better than I even knew myself, and much of her help in years past I only fully comprehend and appreciate now. At the time I didn't get what I wanted out of something, but realizing now, I certainly got what I needed, which was far more important.

No true Satanist has anything to fear out of contact with the Gods. Speak openly, even if you're feeling weak. Letting things fester because only for the sake of appearances will not help you in the long run.
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Just talk to Satan

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Maybe if I quit posting! And didn't say anything! Perhaps people would be much happier. :oops: And I will.. just find something else better to do.. And if I am still a member? On here and still one of the group? Ater I post this OPEN MIND!!# 😠 I will just keep my mouth shut from herd on out. 🙏 And Just read. And practice other thing's. And stay out of everyone's way. :) 🙏💖 Have a nice Day!!! Open mind... Hail Satan !!!
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
Post Reply