Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many people does one Guardian watch over

The Phantom Stranger said:
i want to be the only person for my guardian demon, or atleast i want to be the best student she has.
right now i'm going forward with breathwork + void meditation, I'll get stronger soon enough.

Do not worry, even if your GD watches over many people, He/She still have enough time for you.

Nice willpower and determination. Keep up.

Hail Satan!

Fuchs said:
Just curious guyz

We do not even know if they work on other planets too.

i want to be the only person for my guardian demon, or atleast i want to be the best student she has.
right now i'm going forward with breathwork + void meditation, I'll get stronger soon enough.
Your Guardian Demon also deals with SS more advanced than you, rather than being the absolute best, you'd better aim to be the best based on the level you are at.
You could ask your GD for a hint on how other SS performers, but in truth you won't really need it, as you should rely primarily on your own situation, not that of others.
Not everyone is made to meditate 8-10 hours a day and do nothing else, some might be fine, but others need to engage in other activities as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back